NSV's

Options

Replies

• genmon00
    genmon00 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Abkuroneko wrote: »
    I started a keto diet 3 months ago as a tight size 24 (I think I really was an in denial size 26). After loosing 53.4 lbs and 40 inches, I am now wearing a size 20/2x outfit to work today!

amazing!!
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Congrats to you all. :)

@MyriiStorm Those numbers are going the right directio now! :)
    tayusuki wrote: »
    Soda has been a huge weakness for me. I've been battling for months!! Tea isn't enough of a deterrent especially cause I end up drinking more than is healthy (I think I'm suffering consequences now).
    Diet sodas have been a challenge cause I don't much like the aftertaste (I've bought smaller bottles of a few kinds to try). Now the victory part! I tried diet cherry Pepsi and fell in love. I don't even miss normal soda.

Have you tried carboanted water? I find carbonated water with some lime and a dash of salt helps with the pop cravings.... Somewhat. ;)
  • genmon00
    genmon00 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    MyriiStorm wrote: »
    I got my blood work back today. :)
    38jr7ewn9l6a.gif

Awesome A1c! Can't wait to see my doctor next month. she will be so surprised 20 lbs lighter and I'm hoping lower A1c
  • kmn118
    kmn118 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    @Phrick I think what you did at the dinner was exactly what we are all hoping to do, make good choices and enjoy our lives. You have totally internalized your new healthy habits and that's my goal for myself.