NSV's

Options

Replies

• supergal3
    supergal3 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Aquawave wrote: »
    Renewed my driver's license, old weight 189, new weight 159!

Great feeling, isn't it!
  • Bonny132
    Bonny132 Posts: 3,617 Member
    Options
    @genmon00 what a transformation! Wow! LCHF certainly agree with you.
  • Kimo159
    Kimo159 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    @genmon00 What an amazing change!! You go girl!
  • Sarahb29
    Sarahb29 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    My NSVs are the things I've been cooking this week. Garlic cauliflower mash with cream cheese and heavy cream, spaghetti squash sauteed with garlic and butter, and turkey meatballs cooked in the slow cooker. The spaghetti squash was the easiest of them all to make and has lasted for a few meals. Taste wise, cauliflower mash always wins.. so good!

For take out on Sunday instead of going for Mc Donalds or Arbys we ordered from Buffalo Wild Wings. 3 net carbs for 10 wings.. yes please! Great low carb choice and I'm definitely doing that again soon. Hubby was also very happy with that choice.

Yesterday I had a small NSV in resisting english muffins. I love those suckers and it was sitting on the counter being all buttery and delicious. I left it alone and snacked on almonds instead. Thank F for almonds!
  • cstehansen
    cstehansen Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Kimo159 wrote: »
    I was wearing jeans yesterday and had to run for a sec. Had to hold my pants up while running because they were falling down on me!

:D
  • Sarahb29
    Sarahb29 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    @Kimo159 I feel you! I have to wear leggings under my work pants so they don't fall down (and if they do no one will see anything)! Lol. Dress pants are not cheap so I only replace them when I absolutely have to.
  • Fvaisey
    Fvaisey Posts: 5,506 Member
    Options
    jassnip wrote: »
    So, I've been sick since the LexiScan on the 15th & 16th, feeling like complete and utter poo. Phlegmy. Tired. Sore throat, Cough. And tonight I really wanted Pacific's Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato Soup. But it's like 18 carbs per cup and I would have had at least two. It was really hard to pass up. But I did.

My weight is up. I'm starving and ate like 2400+ calories today. But net carbs for the day 7.

So chalk one up for me.

Great on the carbs. Hope you are in communication with your doc. A week of feeling bad can't be a good thing.