TEAM ONE

Options

Replies

• Grandmaelf2008
    Grandmaelf2008 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I have all my steps in as of 2:00 CST and when I got home from work I did another round of all the videos!! so now I can check them off the list. Still hoping to get one more workout in after supper-since I can't snack!! hahah lmao

So where are we going to hang out since we got to where we were going? Any suggestions?

@Vowder have you found anyone interesting? since you probably left the girls with broken hearts at our last stop/ ;)

@hawkins410 know of any good spas or are we just going to walk the streets and see where it leads us?? I have no problem with that as long as it is daylight!!!

Great job everyone!!
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    nek5q9gbsb0n.gif
    I'll start looking for a hotel room! "No parties until Friday night" (Castle Rules).
    Who's going in the Castle first? I just finished the stair challenge, so I don't have to go first!! :D
  • TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    As long as going in the castle involves a few drinks! The good kind with no calories! ;)
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    BakerRunnerBadass Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    @hawkins410 I accept your challenge.

Another 109 minutes complete today and stair challenge done. I still can't access the spreadsheet from my phone so I will enter my minutes and challenge points from work tomorrow. Hoping to do the videos tomorrow.

Cheers to arriving team, you all rock!!
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Options
    As long as I can have a drink first (nothing red) I will go first. But everyone has to be right behind me!! OR maybe the MAN @Vowder of our team should go first to protect his girls!
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    @wolvinnetje - your body weight will fluctuate up and down, sometimes for no obvious reason. I know how much it sucks, but try to remember to focus on the overall trend and not get to hung up in those day to day fluctuations.

hawkins410 wrote: »
    So far it looks like I have been "farting around" longer than any of you Whippersnappers! :D So, I've got a dare for all Whippersnappers and Old Farts: Aim for 1000 minutes this week! That way no other team can outdo Team #1 in mileage!!! :)
    Who accepts my dare??? >:)

I appreciate the motivation, but I can't. I just can't. Even during the summer when I'm working part time and am in the peak of triathlon training, I don't log 1000 minutes per week. I don't want to give a long winded explanation, so I hope everyone will just respect where I am and understand that I will give as much as I am able.

So, I managed spin class today. The last 15 minutes were tough and I had to cut back on the resistance, but I made it! I wasn't totally accurate in tallying my stairs today, but fortunately I have lots of stairs in my week so I'm not concerned if I forget to count a few.
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Options
    very nice siteseeing pics!!!
  • TamiJo1004
    Options
    Going to bed while we're in the lead!!!
  • katharmonic
    katharmonic Posts: 5,720 Member
    Options
    Great job team in reaching the destination already! Nice pictures - looks like a lovely place.

I don't think I can get 1000 minutes in a week but I will try to get as many as I can. Tonight I did 72 minutes of running - group speedwork night with my running group. We did 3 sets of intervals of 3 min - 2 min - 1 min with 2 minutes recovery in between each. I felt better than I have in the last few weeks so it was a pretty good night for me. And I burned 666 calories, according to my Garmin >:)>:)>:) Cold though! It's hard to adjust to it getting cold out again. I was adding and taking off layers and then adding them again.

Step progress is slow so far - I'm only on 141/770 steps. I was going to do some steps on the stadium before our workout but it was too cold and I didn't have the energy (plus there were maintenance people cleaning up around there and I felt too weird).

Tomorrow I will have to take on some videos and/or some major steps.
  • hawkins410
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Awesome pictures @TamiJo1004 and @mamaelf2008! @ka97:your high intensity exercise is totally different. I'm happy for you that you've healed enough to spin! Now, as I always say: "You must dance!" :D:D
    @Vowder, @mamaelf2008, @AlethaMary, and @TamiJo1004: This Old Fart is pooped! And that's with only 172 minutes today! I don't know how I will meet my own dare! :o But you know I'm going to try! :)
  • celtikgirl
    celtikgirl Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Good Evening (read that in my best dracula voice) I'm back home in Maryland after a great little mini vacation with the southern branch of the family. Before I had to go to the airport, I went out to Indialantic beach and walked the surf line for an hour and a half. I still have sand between my toes and salty skin, so I'm happy. Usually I would sit and read on the beach, but I was driving my dad's jeep and knew if I sat in the sand I would get it in the jeep and he wouldn't be happy about it, so I walked and enjoyed the time with my own thoughts.

I'm counting the steps on the walkway over the dunes, and the ones I took at the airport instead of the escalator, but I'm going to have to work to get the rest of them. I only have two steps in my house and I get dizzy stepping up and down on the same step over and over again. I'll try to use the ones at work - I have a meeting on the eighth floor downtown tomorrow - I'll try walking up.

Looks like everyone is doing great! I'll try to keep my minutes up, but not sure I'll make a thousand, I'm kind of weak from not being allowed to eat after 10pm... lol.
  • mckelfam
    mckelfam Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    162 stairs done ugh have a long way to go with just 2 steps in house. May need to go find some bleachers this weekend.

Sightseeing picture look amazing. I am ready for a hike to one of the beautiful waterfalls. Who is with me.
  • TamiJo1004
    Options
    @mckelfam Hiking a waterfall sounds good!
  • hawkins410
    Options
    cascada-600x300.jpg

Lacing up my hiking boots right now!
  • wolvinnetje
    wolvinnetje Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Goodmorning All

Thanks all for your sweet kind words and again sorry for being such a crybaby.
    After reading all your post i feel much happier again and that pictures a positive attitude bring a smile back on my face.
    Special @vowder you let me cry again with your sweet words and your dutch was very good!!!

You guys doing really an amazing Job 2 days on this week and we already are on destination isn't that great.
    Promise from today no crybaby Aggie anymore and @hawkins410 I accept your challenge.
    From today I will do extra minutes.

06dem1uxztqa.jpg

Have a great day everybody
    Big hugs and kisses from Belgium

• 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,986 Member
    Options
    What a week so much going on!! So much to comment on. Everyone is doing great!! I REALLY want to accept the 1000 mile challenge. I want to be all in for the team but my other "teams" need my time too!!! Up last night till after midnight watching the Indians. Missed my 4:30 am work out. :'( first time in a very long time. Power dressed and skipped coffee so I got a 25 minute walk in. Of course I used the game as the excuse for being late to work. ;) cloudy and 35 ℉. If the rain holds off I will bundle for lunch walk.
  • hawkins410
    Options
    @120maggie: At least your "other team" won! ;)