Recent NSV?

Options

Replies

• NicoleL874
    NicoleL874 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    @Ultima_Morpha I want to "like" this to acknowledge the weird victory, but I don't want to "like" it because...owwwwww! :wink:
  • anbrdr
    anbrdr Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    There's some great stretches for the Pirifomis on Youtube @Ultima_Morpha

@NicoleL874 Love the new profile pic!
  • Ultima_Morpha
    Ultima_Morpha Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    anbrdr wrote: »
    There's some great stretches for the Pirifomis on Youtube @Ultima_Morpha

@NicoleL874 Love the new profile pic!

Yes, thank you, I've been hitting it hard with stretches throughout the day to unfreeze it. We often talk about something being a pain in the butt...this time I literally have a pain in the butt!

@NicoleL874 looks amazing!!!
  • NicoleL874
    NicoleL874 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    @anbrdr and @Ultima_Morpha The other photo was from March, about 40lbs ago, the new one is my current fav! :smiley:
  • StevenGarrigus
    StevenGarrigus Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I weighed in this past Sunday and officially weight less than I have since 1999! Also, chalk it up to different body composition than in the past and different brands, but I am wearing smaller pants than I have since....as far back as I remember paying attention to my pants size. :D
  • Ultima_Morpha
    Options
    NicoleL874 wrote: »
    Size SIX jeans. SIX? WHAT? (and one size four...total fluke, but I'll take it!)

I have a pair of size TWO...total vanity sizing fluke!

...but I'll take it too!
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    Karlottap wrote: »
    I'm so proud of me!

w099439eisua.jpg

I love how I look now!!!

You look fantastic!!
  • Ultima_Morpha
    Options
    I had an NSV that is sort of actually scale related but a victory all the same...lol.

Went into the RediClinic for Strep test and the doctor thought the nurse had noted my weight wrong because she couldn't believe that I weighed 145 and not 125!

I'd love to be 125 but I'm all thunder and lightening from the waist down...I'd have to have some serious muscle wasting for that to happen.
  • Ultima_Morpha
    Options
    NicoleL874 wrote: »
    I did my first 5k yesterday! It was 31 degrees and snowing. My beard (full Santa suit) caused some technical difficulties along the way. I still managed to finish in 37 minutes! WOO HOO! I just started running late September, so I'll take it!

Yay! Long live the bariathletes!