plant food dicussion topic

Options
15678911»

Replies

• CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    For lunch this morning I had some grilled potatoes on my Geo. foreman grilled
  • CALIECAT
    edited May 2016
    Options
    5j63qy0vk6mr.jpg

266xctl086e3.jpg

my breakfast 5/14/16 and i ate every bite Steam red potatoes cut in half and grilled on my Geo. foreman grilled Very good and satisfying, Have not decided how I will fixed my potatoes for lunch. probable salad with choppe grilled potatos and fat free Italian dressing.

I have order me some nutrician yeast to make a vegan cheese sauce. Can hardly wait

Marie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Alice and I went to cheddar's for lunch today I had a veggies plate of 2 baked naked potatoes. steam broccoli and steam carrots with no added oil or butter, salad with no dressing ice tea So much food I had to bring half of it home for tonight dinner. I would say I was compliant on my meal. i ate till i was full and that what Dr/McDougal starch solution said to do.said to do. I plan on grilling my potatoe with some smoke sauce on it My george foreman griller. Maybe my broccoli and carrots too.
  • JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    Marie, it sounds like you did a great (and yummy) job eating at Cheddar's with Alice. Love the George Foreman!
    Making Barley Lentil Stew here tonight. I think I'll make some cornbread to go with it. I love that I get to freshly grind the corn and wheat to make the cornbread. I also use a bit of Tupelo honey instead of sugar in it.
    Marcella
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    What time is dinner serve Me and hoebe will be right there our kind of eating
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    https://www.drmcdougall.com/misc/2005nl/050100pupushing.htm II am saving this link hhere so so i can find it. It is the program i started today. It tells me what to eat and what not to eat,
  • 6cookys
    6cookys Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you enjoy your new way of eating.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Breakfast my regular oatmeal and apple sauce. thanks to my wonderful daughter.Alice got my I pad and computer and my cell phone working/Marie
  • CALIECAT
    edited November 2016
    Options
    my lunch: sweet potato.pickle beekpwh1dbteh60.jpg
    ts, onions butter beans
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    sy9dmnufwz9t.jpg
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    kathy chicken
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    I have change my plan up somewhat I am eating all good carbs Whole grains. all veggies and fruit. my eats today. oatmeal with canned peaches in fruit juice coffee lunch ****In the oven round fries with ketchup serving of spinach Water ***** dinner spanish rice. Water 2 dates
    I am not having any fat or oil of course no meat no dairy My first day. and it went fine.

Going out tomorrow to eat with family Going to have to really watch it I posted this on the wrong topic so I copy and posted here

Marie
  • CALIECAT
    edited November 2016
    Options
    My day of eating

Breakfast....... Yogurt and fruit 2 tangerines
    Lunch............ cole slaw and 2 oven fried round potatoes
    Supper.......... Cole slaw.1/.2 cup pintos Banana
  • CALIECAT
    edited November 2016
    Options
    my breakfast......... oat meal and raisin, coffee
    lunch...................... round oven fried potatoes with salsa and a big greek salad
    Dinner will be the same trying to keep my meals as simple as I can. Less stressed. Been keeping my feet elevated and it sure has help my swollen feet and ankle . I go to the doctor Thursday.

i am reading up on the Skinny diet plan. But aI am sticking with the plant diet. for i love all of these carbs. I bought 15 lbs of potatoes this week and hope to eat most of them.See you all tomorrow <3 Marie
  • CALIECAT
    edited December 2016
    Options
    my breakfast.... Pumpkin oatmeal coffee
    Lunch............... peaches Dinner. Dinner Another bowl of pumpkin oatmeal since it was so good this morning.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    c3bmnwe9lcru.jpg
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    My dinner for yesterday the 26th. Yummy salad
  • pinkperil
    pinkperil Posts: 5,072 Member
    Options
    Marie, I just dropped in to catch up on this page and had to comment how healthy and delicious all your meals look.
    Loving Kathy's chickens too.... and you of course lovely lady. xxx

<3 Jackie