TEAM FIVE

Options

Replies

• MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options
    The spreadsheet is SCARY. Is everyone okay?
  • MiamiSeoul
    Options
    WEEK FIVE: ALOHA IN KAUAI!

CHALLENGE #1
    Completed 11/15

CHALLENGE #2
    MUVE Video 1 - Completed 11/16
    MUVE Video 2 - Completed 11/16
    MUVE Video 3
    MUVE Video 4

CHALLENGE #3
    3/5

MINUTES/MILES
    14 Nov. 0 minutes
    15 Nov. 150 minutes
    16 Nov. 109 minutes
    17 Nov. 142 minutes (102 minutes walking + 10 minutes jumping rope + 30 minutes day 17, 30 Day Abs + Legs + Glutes Challenge)

Good night!
  • My_Butt
    My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
    Options
    MiamiSeoul wrote: »

I haven't checked yet this week.
    I've just been in my own little world.
  • MiamiSeoul
    Options
    My_Butt wrote: »
    MiamiSeoul wrote: »

I haven't checked yet this week.
    I've just been in my own little world.

Lots of blank squares . . .
  • sue_01
    sue_01 Posts: 2,713 Member
    Options
    Went for my four mile hike it was like a summer day, the sun felt amazing it is never like this week usually around 5c. is the normal.
    Challenge #1 -complete
    Challenge #2- complete 4 video`s-2x each
    Challenge#3 -3/5
  • biketheworld
    biketheworld Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    Minutes the first few days were pretty pathetic - it was basically things like sit-ups, planks, stretching. Today is the first full day home from vacation. Ran before work and worked out at home tonight. 127 minutes. Videos - 1/2 done.
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    Aloha in Kauai!

Challenge 1 - 4 mile walk - complete
    1 mile walk with my dogs, 1 mile walk with my mom
    2 mile walk alone today. A beautiful fall day after several days of rain. I veered off the road and trespassed on my neighbors property for the last half mile. Should have had my hiking boots on. With all the rain recently the ground was really soggy and I ended up with wet shoes and socks by the end, but still with a smile on my face. :)

Challenge 2 - MUVE videos 2 X 4 = 8 - complete
    (fun, but I also like the Rajio Taiso best)

Challenge 3 - under calories
    4/5

Minutes/Miles:
    Monday - 120
    Tuesday - 30
    Wednesday - 100
    Thursday - 110

h2goabl9japd.jpg

6cm8d3famrmi.jpg

• rusgolden
    rusgolden Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Alright, just completed all three challenges.

I can't add them to the spreadsheet, but all are finished.

And I have 180 minutes of exercise for Friday.
    0 minutes for Thursday.

Great job! Minutes are added. There seems to be an issue with adding the 5 points for the food challenge, but will add as soon as we can.
  • RaeBeeBaby
    edited November 2016
    Options
    rusgolden wrote: »
    Alright, just completed all three challenges.

I can't add them to the spreadsheet, but all are finished.

And I have 180 minutes of exercise for Friday.
    0 minutes for Thursday.

Great job! Minutes are added. There seems to be an issue with adding the 5 points for the food challenge, but will add as soon as we can.

I saw on the Q & A thread that the spreadsheet issue for the 5 point food challenge has been fixed.

Confirmed - I just added my 5 points.
  • RaeBeeBaby
    Options
    Aloha in Kauai!

Challenge 1 - 4 mile walk - complete

Challenge 2 - MUVE videos 2 X 4 = 8 - complete

Challenge 3 - under calories - 5/5 complete

Minutes/Miles:
    Monday - 120
    Tuesday - 30
    Wednesday - 100
    Thursday - 110
    Friday - 105
  • biketheworld
    biketheworld Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    My planned 8 mile outdoor run turned into an indoor 4 mile treadmill run. Woke up to snow and high winds. I don't mind running in the cold, but if the roads are snow covered or if it's windy, I stay inside. Blech. I hate the treadmill, but what's a girl to do. Did some ab work and stretching after the run - but it comes to "only" 80 minutes. Hoping for a win this week!
  • b3achy
    b3achy Posts: 2,010 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Ugh...still feeling pretty yuck :confounded: - at this point, I am just sick and tired of being sick and tired. :tired_face:

I did knock out the videos again today (glad I did them initially on Monday when I wasn't feeling so crappy) to finish the challenge. I also added 4 videos from the website to get some extra minutes since it's pretty low intensity (Spy Dudes, Bikini Beach, Big Bands, and Chops), and I figured I could do them even still feeling blarghy. Had planned to do some Radio Taiso too, maybe some kettlebell exercises and a bit of gazelle, but now that I'm done with the videos and am a bit nauseous, I just might have to pass...maybe I can do some more later to get more minutes added. My tummy has been a bit rumbly rumbly rumbly (yes, just saw the lactose commercial)...and still trying to shake this low grade fever and minimal sore throat. Still hoping it's just PMS (for me, I swear it feels like I'm getting the flu for a day or two), but since this has been going on all week, I'm now wondering if I caught a bit of something from someone at the race last weekend. :/

Oh, and I should get my food challenge done tonight...I'm pretty low for calories right now, so it shouldn't be a problem. I'll be sure to get it logged tonight.

Looks like we just took the lead back Fab Fivers! So way to go!! :smiley: Sorry I've not been able to contribute many minutes this week, but glad to see the team stepped up to cover! ((((hugs to all)))) <3
  • MiamiSeoul
    Options
    WEEK FIVE: ALOHA IN KAUAI!

CHALLENGE #1: “HIKING THE NA PALI COAST”
    Completed 11/15

CHALLENGE #2: “JAMMIN’ TO THE GROOVE”
    MUVE Video 1 - Completed 11/16
    MUVE Video 2 - Completed 11/16
    MUVE Video 3 - Completed 11/19
    MUVE Video 4 - Completed 11/19

CHALLENGE #3: “NO LUAU LEFTOVERS” (5 points)
    4/5

MINUTES/MILES
    14 Nov. 0 minutes
    15 Nov. 150 minutes
    16 Nov. 109 minutes
    17 Nov. 142 minutes
    18 Nov. 69 minute walk
    19 Nov. 89 minutes (30 minutes dancing + 30 minutes day 18, 30 Day Abs + Legs + Glutes Challenge + 5 minutes x2 MUVE Video #3 + 3 minutes x2 MUVE Video #4 + 10 minutes stretching)

Good night!
  • rusgolden
    rusgolden Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    @b3achy --- hope you feel better soon!!
  • b3achy
    b3achy Posts: 2,010 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    rusgolden wrote: »
    @b3achy --- hope you feel better soon!!

Thanks, me too! Thinking I'll take a hit of Nyquil tonight and see if the extra sleep helps. I did get to the store (mainly to get cat food), and picked up some cold-eeze...figured it can't hurt, though I did pop a couple of zinc supplements earlier this week. Of course, if it's hormones, it's not really going to help, but at least it'll boost my immune system a bit. lol

I did get my food challenge done tonight...here's hoping I feel up to getting some workout minutes tomorrow (though it's supposed to turn bitter cold here -- only about 60F or so for the next couple of days -- time to break out the parkas in FL!). I'm at about half my usual minutes (~400-450) for a normal week, and at about a third per week (~600-700) since we started this challenge. I really feel like a slug at this point. But tomorrow is a new day!

Looks like Team 4 is crushing it this week, and they are currently right on our tails (we were tied until I logged my 5 challenge points, so we just eeked ahead of them). Hopefully we can hold them and Team 1 at bay until the spreadsheet locks.
  • My_Butt
    My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
    Options
    0 minutes for Saturday.
    I had to 'adult' so I was out grocery shopping. Which, Saturday's are my rest days anyways.
  • jen_b860813
    jen_b860813 Posts: 303 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Hi everyone! Sorry I have been MIA... but I'm here!
    Here is my info for the week :)

Minutes updated!

Challenge #1: Walked around the local park yesterday and this morning. It is about 2 miles around and I walked it twice yesterday and today - total: 8 miles outside.

Challenge #2: I did all the videos, I did the first set on Tuesday and the second set Wednesday. I put them on with my kiddos who thought they were so silly :)

Challenge #3: I'm sorry guys... I failed on this one :( I have been pretty off with my eating lately. I'm not sure what is going on but I ALWAYS feel like I am hungry. Any suggestions??

Anyways... updating now in the spreadsheet. Hope it helps us!