Tiffany's Progress Tracking

Options

Replies

• carimiller7391
    carimiller7391 Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    You're killing it Tiffany. So very proud of you!
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    Tuesday - I appear to have the plague...spent all day sleeping...no working out...not much eating either at least, so I should still be ok on calories...
  • WifiresGettingFit
    WifiresGettingFit Posts: 1,773 Member
    Options
    Hope you feel better soon!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Wednesday - feeling much better, did 15 min of combat in the morning and sweat way too much, way out of proportion to the amount of effort I was putting in...walked at lunch, planned to just do 2.5 miles, but was feeling very peppy so did the full 3.1 I normally do...by evening I was a bit tired, so I didn't do any additional workouts, just went to bed early.
  • WifiresGettingFit
    WifiresGettingFit Posts: 1,773 Member
    Options
    Glad you're starting to feel better!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Thursday - no morning workout, too tired, walked on a break and during ballet, then completed ab ripper and started weights that evening but was suddenly overcome with exhaustion during weights...normally I might try to push through, but since I'm still getting over the plague I figured it was better to listen to my body and stop...some working out is better than none and I don't want to stress my recovering immune system...so at least I feel like I'm starting to get back to normal...by next week I'm sure I'll be back up to speed!!!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Just realized I never posted December's schedule - standard Beast month 3 with my normal extras thrown in...still pretty aggressive, but hopefully not boring...

scq5yi0wrn8x.png
  • 50extra
    50extra Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    I said it last month and I'll say it again this one, your workout schedule is crazy. I strive to have even half of the motivation you show day in and day out.
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Well, the red ones are optional, but I consider a morning, noon and night workout a requirement...when I'm healthy anyway...I'd like to work up to that 4th one consistently, but it's taking time to get there...as long as I'm still trying I'm happy with any progress made!!!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Friday was pretty good - walked on my breaks, walked during ballet, completed leg weights (light weights so as not to overdo it), and got some hogwarts work done. Food was not on plan, way too many carbs and ice cream for dinner, delicious, but not exactly nutritious! Tomorrow I will focus more on quality food!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Saturday was a bit lazy, did some hogwarts work and walked.

Sunday was hard, 3 beast workouts, the weights I skipped on sat plus the two planned for sun...still didn't get in anything other than beast, but that's ok since that's my main focus this month.

started the week off right with my morning workout today - I love it when a plan comes together
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Monday - what a great way to start the week...combat in the morning...walking on breaks and at lunch...weights in the evening...according to my food diary I didn't eat enough, but I actually splurged and had some chocolate and FELT like I was super full most of the day...I am a bit overly hungry today, so good thing I packed extra lunch...

we have a gingerbread house contest at work, so last night I started decorating that.

Oh, and today is my birthday so I'm having a home cooked meal courtesy of my mother, and I'm delighted not to be the one who has to cook it!!!
  • 50extra
    50extra Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday! Congrats on heading into this year healthier than you came into last year.
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Tuesday - overslept a bit and didn't have time for my 30 min workout, but did 10 min of hogwarts work...only managed one break and cut my lunch walk a bit short, it was raining and I had to walk indoors and it was way too crowded once lunchtime got into full swing...hit costco for groceries on the way home, not exactly fun in the rain, then had a great birthday dinner with my family...and managed to get in some stretching when I got home...all in all a super day and so happy to be feeling back to normal though I still have a bit of residual cough.
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Wednesday - kind of a lazy day...combat in the morning, and walking at lunch...then I ate a ton of sushi and drank wine, so never did get around to an evening workout beyond a little bit of hogwarts stuff...but I enjoyed Elementary and the Chernobyl Diaries and hanging out with the family.
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Thursday - started off right, ab ripper in the morning, walking on breaks and lunches, however then I ended up on the phone for 3 hours reminiscing with a friend...the holidays are tough when you are missing loved ones...didn't get to bed until after midnight, but it was worth it.
  • carimiller7391
    carimiller7391 Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    Tiffany, so sorry I was not around to wish you a happy birthday to a beautiful, motivating one heck of a role model for me at least. I hope your day was amazing and you got everything you wanted.
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Thanks Cari!!!

Let's see, I didn't check in at all this weekend...

Friday - day was good, walking on breaks, walking during ballet, and legs that evening...I did skip the split leg deadlifts since my lower back was already totally aggravated from shark week and that one always stresses my lower back even on a good day.

Saturday - crazy busy, running everywhere all day long and didn't eat anything except half an avocado all day until finally got home at like 9:30pm...walked during ballet, got some hogwarts work done, and then did some combat, I was up really late getting the workouts in, but I was totally wired from having such a late dinner anyway so it was good.

Sunday - still a busy day, but I actually sat around when I had a chance instead of keeping moving like I probably should have...did make deviled eggs and had a salad for dinner, plus managed to fit in CVX (cardio + weights) one of the more fun workouts, but way hard, panting and sweating like crazy the whole time...plus, shark week is done, the best part of every month, when that mess is over!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Monday - kind of a slow tired day...didn't get up in time for morning workout...did walk at lunch and on breaks...did some hogwarts work when I got home, but did not do my weights...

I did manage to start a fire and it kept all night, and my food was on point, but just dragging in the energy department.
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Tuesday - did awesome on my workouts, morning, noon, and evening, just as scheduled...BUT...pulled something in my lower back doing beast cardio, so I'm a little big crippled today...luckily today is a stretching day anyway...and so far it's just sore and a little twingey...