Karie - OMAD 7/18/15

Replies

• blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    more than a lb/week. that is good in my book. I think that is sustainable and that adds up over time.
  • 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    Congrats on not gaining during Thanksgiving. I know its a big food feast in the USA!
  • kabrigail
    kabrigail Posts: 149 Member
    edited December 2016
    Week 1: -5 lbs
    Week 2: -1 lb
    Week 3: 0 lb
    Week 4: -1 lb
    Week 5: -1 lb
    Week 6: 0 lb
    Week 7: -1 lb
    Week 8: -3 lbs
    Week 9: +1 lb :(
    Week 10: -1 lb
    Week 11: -1lb :)
    Week 12: 0 lb
    Week 13: -2 lbs :smiley:

2 pounds!!!! Woohoo!!! I really didn't expect anything since I weighed on Monday. But I lost 2 pounds!!! I'm ecstatic!!!! I've been doing great this week. No cheating and didn't have any issues with hunger or cravings.

Total loss: 15 pounds this time on OMAD. Total loss since starting OMAD last year: 35 pounds!!!!

Starting weight last year: 250 lbs. Weight now: 215 lbs.
  • SavedByGrace26356
    SavedByGrace26356 Posts: 544 Member
    You are one lean mean losing machine. 2 pounds is a great loss and 35 pounds is life changing. Wonderful!!!
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    The momentum is gaining!!!
  • kabrigail
    edited December 2016
    Thanks guys. Joe, I just love that you still check on us and encourage us. You've lost so much weight and still come and make sure we are all okay. I can't thank you enough for putting this diet on MFP and for everything you've done. And everyone else for all the encouragement, I thank you all. You help so much and keep me going. This is the best group ever!!!!
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    kabrigail wrote: »
    Thanks guys. Joe, I just love that you still check on us and encourage us. You've lost so much weight and still come and make sure we are all okay. I can't thank you enough for putting this diet on MFP and for everything you've done. And everyone else for all the encouragement, I thank you all. You help so much and keep me going. This is the best group ever!!!!

I actually feel almost guilty for not getting around as much as I'd like. I do check these threads, but need to reply a bit more. :-)
  • blambo61

2 pounds!!!! Woohoo!!! I really didn't expect anything since I weighed on Monday. But I lost 2 pounds!!! I'm ecstatic!!!! I've been doing great this week. No cheating and didn't have any issues with hunger or cravings.

Total loss: 15 pounds this time on OMAD. Total loss since starting OMAD last year: 35 pounds!!!!

Wow! You are killing it!
  • 1MADGIRL

That is so amazing!!!!!!!
    We only live once and we deserve to live that once at the weight that we want to have! :)
    I'm so happy for you. It's constantly going down for you. The no cheating thing lost you an extra pound :)
  • SavedByGrace26356
    A - W - E - S - O - M - E -- L - O - S - S
  • DebSozo
    DebSozo Posts: 2,578 Member

I actually feel almost guilty for not getting around as much as I'd like. I do check these threads, but need to reply a bit more. :-)

Thank you for hosting this forum!
  • kabrigail
    Week 14: 0 lb
    Week 15: -1 lb

Forgot to post last week, but I didn't lose anything anyway. I lost another pound this week. I'm happy with that. As long as I lose something here and there I am a happy girl. :)
  • blambo61
    That's good progress! I think you are doing well.
  • SavedByGrace26356
    Week 14: 0 lb
    Week 15: -1 lb

Forgot to post last week, but I didn't lose anything anyway. I lost another pound this week. I'm happy with that. As long as I lose something here and there I am a happy girl. :)

You're doing great....congrats on the 1 pound loss. They are adding up!!
  • kabrigail
    9/8: -5 lbs
    9/15: -1 lb
    9/22: 0 lb
    9/29: -1 lb
    10/6: -1 lb
    10/13: 0 lb
    10/20: -1 lb
    10/27: -3 lbs
    11/3: +1 lb :(
    11/10: -1 lb
    11/17: -1lb :)
    11/24: 0 lb
    12/1: -2 lbs :smiley:
    12/8: 0 lb
    12/15: -1 lb
    12/22: I didn't weigh (too much going on)
    12/29: +1 lb

I ate horribly during the holidays, which I did allow. I'm not giving up my Christmas goodies. Are you kidding me? It was worth the 1 pound gain. Okay I didn't want to gain a pound, but I'm back on track and I am going to lose a whole bunch more in 2017!!! :D
  • kabrigail
    edited December 2016
    Oh and I switched my progress to dates instead of week 1, week 2, week 3. It was getting too hard to track that way, so dates should be easier I hope.
  • blambo61
    +1-lb is nothing! You have all year to work on it.
  • 1MADGIRL
    I agree. The expectation is always to gain a bit around the holidays. +1lb is nothing.
  • SavedByGrace26356
    Awesome job....one pound was worth it to you. Congrats!
  • DebSozo
    DebSozo Posts: 2,578 Member
    Karie, you have done a great job over the holidays. Wow! Only one pound up? That will be gone in no time.