TEAM SIX

Options

Replies

• GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,955 Member
    Options
    We need to welcome @gawworthington to Team Sixpack. I just sent her a FR, welcome to our team, :)
  • starjam25
    starjam25 Posts: 4,707 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the team @gawworthington ! I'll send you a FR also!
  • Rigibann
    Rigibann Posts: 3,663 Member
    Options
    @jdelaroy hope you re ok - you know that the sixpackers are behind you and wish you a speedy recovery
  • TrkyVic0327
    TrkyVic0327 Posts: 1,964 Member
    Options
    Welcome, @gawworthington to the Sixpack! Sending you friend request as well!
  • starjam25
    Options
    So totally for the sake of conversation.......

If your 15 year old you was here right now, what would you say to him/her? What words of wisdom or direction or anything would you tell you?
  • starjam25
    Options
    I think in response to my own question, I'd tell me to understand and respect what my mom told me. It's true, with age comes wisdom but at 15 I knew it all...
  • TrkyVic0327
    Options
    Completed watching the Thailand videos while staying active today after my V-Day workout. I did some crunches with my exercise ball, jumping jacks, toe touches, etc. I keep forgetting to stay active while watching these videos on past weeks, but I did it today! Hoping to go for a walk later as a family, so may be able to add more time tonight! Let's go, Sixpack! :smiley:
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    Challenge #3
    1. I tried tuna for this challenge.
    2. I've tried it before and still didn't like the taste, making it into a tuna salad. This time I decided to make tuna pattys for sandwiches, using a multi grain bread. I would of never thought GRILLEDtuna sandwiches would be so delicious. I definitely will be making this again!

@MissionEnforcer
  • azsundancer
    azsundancer Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    <3<3Happy Valentines Day Team <3<3
  • azsundancer
    azsundancer Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    We need to welcome @gawworthington to Team Sixpack. I just sent her a FR, welcome to our team, :)

Welcome our team .. @gawworthington! :) I will send you a FR!
  • TrkyVic0327
    Options
    starjam25 wrote: »
    So totally for the sake of conversation.......

If your 15 year old you was here right now, what would you say to him/her? What words of wisdom or direction or anything would you tell you?

I think I would say to keep trusting Jesus through it all and make bigger leaps of faith and not always take the safe road. Not to hide away from the world just because it gets scary. Also, that I'm beautiful inside and out. :heart:
  • TrkyVic0327
    Options
    Finished the first foot massage video tonight and man was that a workout for my hands! Lol! Looking forward to doing the next one tomorrow! Keep up the great work, Sixpack! :smiley::heart:
  • gawworthington
    gawworthington Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    I ,m so excited to make it off the waiting list. I love to swim and do water aerobics. My real name is Gayle. I live in Idaho.
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    I ,m so excited to make it off the waiting list. I love to swim and do water aerobics. My real name is Gayle. I live in Idaho.

I love Aqua fitness, I'm lucky they offer it at my local gym, :)
  • GrandmaJackie
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Tomorrow, I'll finish the kick boxing videos, wow, good thing nobody can watch me, lol. Btw, I'm going to make those tuna pattys again. I really don't like tuna, having grown up having to eat tuna A LOT. I have to say a good cheap quick meal!
  • starjam25
    Options
    We are in 3rd place!!! Great job Team SixPack!! Keep it up!!

Love seeing how great everyone is doing!!
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    starjam25 wrote: »
    My goodness, I enjoyed those reflexology videos, they felt so great!

I can't wait for tomorrow to get mine complete!
  • ghizon
    ghizon Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    @jdelaroy ... Sorry to hear that, hope you get better soon.
    @gawworthington ... Welcome to the team

Today I watched the videos while walking/jogging on the treadmill. Planning to do some kickboxing tomorrow.
  • Rigibann
    Rigibann Posts: 3,663 Member
    Options
    Decided to opt for the music videos for challenge 1 - done them once through so far, another two times each to go!

Left foot reflexology done - very nice, right foot can't wait ha ha.