Options

Replies

• lindaprofota
    lindaprofota Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    challenge 3
    I made bone broth
    I didn't care for it plain but
    I can eat it with some carrots, celery and leaks.
  • TrkyVic0327
    TrkyVic0327 Posts: 1,964 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Try to at least finish challenges 1 and 2 today and tomorrow, Sixpack! We can do this! Enjoy those kickboxing videos or dancing videos! Wish I could work out with these guys: u6f411xcjx3b.gif
    :lol:

Happy Saturday, Sixpack!
  • azsundancer
    azsundancer Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    Hi Team

Thank you @GrandmaJackie and @TrkyVic0327!! :):)

Todays workout 82 treadmill mins.

I still need to do the last reflexology vids. I won't forget.. tomorrow is the day!

• starjam25
    starjam25 Posts: 4,707 Member
    Options
    Finished the challenges and maxed out on minutes! Just need to stay active for other challenges and to cheer on our Sixpack! We are doing so well this week!

Only 5 points ahead though from team 5, so don't forget to log all the hard work you've done in before Sunday 9pm PST! We can do this!!! Let's go Sixpack!!! :smiley:

@trkyvic0327 great job for maxing out on minutes and getting everything done!! The team appreciates all your work!
  • starjam25
    Options
    @grandmajackie Big high five to you too for doing it for the team!!! The SixPackers appreciate all your work!
  • lennoncpa
    lennoncpa Posts: 777 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Weather was 67 degrees today so I got to go for a walk in the park. This is Michigan so being 67 in February is extremely rare. The park was jam packed with happy Michigan people!!!
  • gawworthington
    gawworthington Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    I tried a pizza called the shotzy. It was yucky. It has mustard sauce and sauerkraut. I don't like mustard but because of this challenge I tried a bite.
  • starjam25
    Options
    I tried a pizza called the shotzy. It was yucky. It has mustard sauce and sauerkraut. I don't like mustard but because of this challenge I tried a bite.

@gawworthington pizza with sauerkraut and mustard does sound pretty bad... you are a brave woman for trying it for the team!! Looked it up online.. and it's really hard to believe it's their 3rd most popular pie!!!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,955 Member
    Options

Wow! Your are a brave woman, that's what I call a team player!!!!
  • Tazieisland
    Tazieisland Posts: 2,846 Member
    Options
    I tried water chestnuts in my stir fry. I still can't get past the texture and crunch of them. I know they don't have much taste, but I'm not putting them into another dish I make again.
  • TrkyVic0327
    Options
    lennoncpa wrote: »
    Weather was 67 degrees today so I got to go for a walk in the park. This is Michigan so being 67 in February is extremely rare. The park was jam packed with happy Michigan people!!!

That's awesome! I'm glad you got to enjoy the nice weather! :smile:
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    My daughter and I just signed up for a bubble run, yesssss! It's our first run together, :)
  • gawworthington
    gawworthington Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    I do like putting sauerkraut with pizza. It is the mustard I don't like. I know weird.
  • starjam25
    Options
    My daughter and I just signed up for a bubble run, yesssss! It's our first run together, :)

@grandmajackie What is a bubble run??? Sounds fun!
  • starjam25
    Options
    Going to see Hidden Figures tomorrow. Anyone else see it and what did you think of it??? I think it sounds like a really good movie.
  • TrkyVic0327
    Options
    starjam25 wrote: »
    Going to see Hidden Figures tomorrow. Anyone else see it and what did you think of it??? I think it sounds like a really good movie.
    I have! It is a wonderful movie about some of the women who worked in NASA during the space race. Very well written and presented! I cry at the end every time. And it's one of my 9 year old's favorite movies too! Actually, our whole family loves it, part because my husband works with rockets as an intelligence analyst. So, we love anything to do with flight or NASA. :smiley:
  • Rigibann
    Rigibann Posts: 3,663 Member
    Options
    Lovely day - perfect for a walk with memories. This was one of Bruno's favourite places
    gcpcxtw9bv06.jpg
  • Maalea
    Maalea Posts: 16,131 Member
    Options
    Hi all, Can someone please enter my workout minutes into the spreadsheet (I am on my mobile and it is too cumbersome...)
    Thank you!

Saturday - over 4 hours of snowshoeing, but I didn't get the exact time, so 4 hours should be okay
    Sunday - another 2 hours.

Had a great time and awesome whether! But I am going to be so sore tomorrow...
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    Maalea wrote: »
    Hi all, Can someone please enter my workout minutes into the spreadsheet (I am on my mobile and it is too cumbersome...)
    Thank you!

Saturday - over 4 hours of snowshoeing, but I didn't get the exact time, so 4 hours should be okay
    Sunday - another 2 hours.

Had a great time and awesome whether! But I am going to be so sore tomorrow...

Posted
  • GrandmaJackie
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I sent a message to @LongaVitaSana and @Tiffany7711, saying if they're having problems posting onto the spreadsheet please don't hesitate to ask for help. Also they can just input the numbers onto our thread, we would be happy tt post for them, :)