TEAM SIX

Options

Replies

• GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,957 Member
    Options
    Challenge 2 done and 4/5 No PM chocolate. When I get chocolate at night sometimes it keeps me awake, :(

@MissionEnforcer

• GrandmaJackie
    Options
    Challenge 3 done and 4/5 No PM chocolate. When I get chocolate at night sometimes it keeps me awake, :( so I decided to try giving it up for a week.

@MissionEnforcer
  • Skipper111
    Skipper111 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Challenge 3 done of 5 days of no alcohol!!!

I always feel better when I don't drink over a weekend, and it keeps my eating in check. But sadly social occasions sometimes get in the way of this!!!
  • mosey1951
    mosey1951 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi, for challenge 1 I walked 2.5k very briskly out in the very fresh air!
  • ghizon
    ghizon Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer

Challenge 3 completed

I gave up popcorn for 5 days. I stopped feeling discomfort in my tummy.
  • gawworthington
    gawworthington Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer
    Challenge #1
    Complete. I did the frostbite 5k. Walked well over 5k. I picked this because I like to walk and had time to walk the longer distance. The area where I live does not usually have very much snow but this year it seems like it will never end. Woke up to another 6 inches a outside.
  • scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options

CHALLENGE #1

I CHOSE THE 2.5K FROSTBITE FOOTRACE
    although I completed more.

I walked because running on pavement isn't good on my back. I went all the way to Alabama to finish this race! :smiley:

• azsundancer
    azsundancer Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    BeLLe_60 wrote: »
    Hi Team :)

@GrandmaJackie I read your post and went back and read the challenge example. I guess MissionEnforcer want this:

1jn6igoifyfe.png

Hi Team :) I hope your Sunday is going well. :)

Just a gentle reminder so ...we get ALL the mins/miles/points we worked so hard for!!

For Challenge 1 - for any of the 3 K's @MissionEnforcer wants to be tagged with steps above.^^

For Challenge 3 - @MissionEnforcer wants to be tagged when you complete 5/5 days on the food you gave up.

If your having trouble posting to the spreadsheet .. please post here. We will make sure it gets updated before tonights deadline.

I dont want to be bossy .. think our team makes the points.. just getting them to the spreadsheet is lacking. I am guilty of this also. :D

• azsundancer
    Options
    jdelaroy wrote: »

It is great to see everyone getting those challenges on. Double check your challenge points. IF they are RED that means you posted the challenge wrong in the thread. Black means a ok, green waiting for Missionenforcer to verify.

• GrandmaJackie
    Options
    Challenge #3

5 days no chocolate. I had no problems getting to sleep that night so I felt great the next day!

@MissionEnforcer

• Maalea
    Maalea Posts: 16,131 Member
    Options
    CHALLENGE 3

I gave up sweets and fast food for 5 days!
    And I saw the difference on the scales this morning.
  • mosey1951
    Options
    Please can you log 41 miles for me for today. Thanks very much, sorry it wasn't more. Mo x
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Got your 41 minutes added @mosey1951!
  • scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    all challenges and miles completed and accepted
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Challenge #3

I gave up muffins for 5 days (Wednesday to Sunday)
    I felt less bloated and had more energy.

I buy muffins for my son to take in his lunch for work. (I know, I know, a better Mom would bake some muffins instead of buying them!) When I am self sabotaging, I will eat more than one at a sitting, for several days in a row. I had been doing that right before I volunteered to be a replacement payer, so giving them up was perfect timing! Feel so much better!
  • lindaprofota
    lindaprofota Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    gave up bread this week
    6/7 days. this is tough for me, I'm a real starchaloic.
  • mosey1951
    Options
    Challenge #1.
    I completed the 2.5k walk outdoors in the fresh air. It was quite chilly so it was a brisk walk.
    I did this because I wanted to score points for the team and enjoyed the motivation,
  • azsundancer
    Options
    Maalea wrote: »
    CHALLENGE 3

I gave up sweets and fast food for 5 days!
    And I saw the difference on the scales this morning.

@MissionEnforcer
  • azsundancer
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Challenge #3

I gave up muffins for 5 days (Wednesday to Sunday)
    I felt less bloated and had more energy.

I buy muffins for my son to take in his lunch for work. (I know, I know, a better Mom would bake some muffins instead of buying them!) When I am self sabotaging, I will eat more than one at a sitting, for several days in a row. I had been doing that right before I volunteered to be a replacement payer, so giving them up was perfect timing! Feel so much better!

@MissionEnforcer
  • azsundancer
    Options
    gave up bread this week
    6/7 days. this is tough for me, I'm a real starchaloic.

@MissionEnforcer