• Fvaisey
    Fvaisey Posts: 5,506 Member
    Options
    That is awesome @Steph_Maks
  • Lillith32
    Lillith32 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    mmultanen wrote: »
    I did not have a piece of garlic bread. woo!

I just ran across a keto garlic bread recipe on Pinterest, maybe it would be worth it for you to check out? After our first Fathead pizza my SO refuses to order out...
  • suzc11
    suzc11 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I've not really thought yet about how I'm going to approach replacing my wardrobe... I've got a few nice pieces - jackets and suchlike - that I've kept in the hope of being able to wear again which I could easily wear now, but all the clothes I've been wearing for the last few years are starting to bury me... My trousers would easily qualify for one of those cheesy pictures with the thinner person stretching out the waistband to show how much space there is! With a decent belt they look OK, but I think men can get away with that more than women as the fat is naturally distributed differently, and even though I was 70lb overweight I didn't really carry it anywhere apart from my abdomen and chest (my man-boobs are looking SO much better!). Still, even if I wait until the summer to splurge on clothes I do get a buzz from putting something on, looking in the mirror and thinking 'this doesn't fit anymore!' so I might just carry on enjoying that feeling for a little while at least!

You're English. You're a man. Splash out on an amazing Paul Smith shirt. You'll never regret it.
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
    Options
    suzc11 wrote: »
    Remember me - the one who is 7 weeks into a weight loss stall? I think I'm going to cry. I now have a waist size, in inches, in the 20's. 29 to be precise. The first time since.....I have no idea. I was too scared to take measurements for at least 5 years before keto. Now if my thighs would just co-operate...

That is so awesome. I am happy to be down 3 ins. from my biggest. My waist is the last place my loses show up. Thighs are the first place that changes, thus I am in my small pants already with @15 lbs. more to go.
  • XavierNusum
    XavierNusum Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    suzc11 wrote: »
    Remember me - the one who is 7 weeks into a weight loss stall? I think I'm going to cry. I now have a waist size, in inches, in the 20's. 29 to be precise. The first time since.....I have no idea. I was too scared to take measurements for at least 5 years before keto. Now if my thighs would just co-operate...

Happy for you! Please spread your story so people can be more confident in trusting the process!