NSV's

Options

Replies

• daylitemag
    daylitemag Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I'm able to wear my wide wedding band full time now! Fingers are thinning. :)

Mine in now almost falling off! I'm getting a bit worried actually.
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    daylitemag wrote: »

@daylitemag - they have the spacer things that you can put inside your ring to "resize" it temporarily. They're pretty inexpensive, and most jewelry counters/stores carry them.
  • daylitemag
    daylitemag Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    KnitOrMiss wrote: »
    daylitemag wrote: »

@daylitemag - they have the spacer things that you can put inside your ring to "resize" it temporarily. They're pretty inexpensive, and most jewelry counters/stores carry them.

Thank you. I may check that out.
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    I've been reluctant to wear my wedding rings because of the fear of losing them (I'm an RN, and I have heard of other nurses losing their rings when hand washing so much!) at work! I don't want to have them sized until I achieve my goal weight, and maintain it for a while. I had bought a cheapo band to wear, but it was just that, cheap, and didn't last long!
  • kimmydear
    kimmydear Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Karlottap wrote: »
    I'm in a size 10 now!!! I began at a size 24, for reference!! Got me some Levi jeans this last weekend!!

Love this one! Great job.
  • RalfLott
    RalfLott Posts: 5,036 Member
    Options
    Ha! I slid into a pair of my dad's shoes that had been too tight - without a shoehorn, grease, OR duct tape.
  • Wakey618
    Wakey618 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Some of my Non Scale Victories:
    * having co-workers notice my weight loss (15 lbs)
    * more energy, though that could be attributed to working out a lot more
    * feeling how baggy my leggings are - they're supposed to be snug and they're almost falling off!!!
    * having my boyfriend's sincere support, admiration, and help
    * I'm learning to like different foods. I started out doing calorie counting and that wasn't as effective as I wanted, so switched to low carb which is a whole new way of thinking & eating. I love it!
  • DianaElena76
    DianaElena76 Posts: 1,241 Member
    Options
    RalfLott wrote: »
    Ha! I slid into a pair of my dad's shoes that had been too tight - without a shoehorn, grease, OR duct tape.

A bit off-topic, but I once went to several shoe stores in a local mall and asked if they had shoehorns. Not a single one of the employees I asked even knew what a shoehorn was! I was mortified. (This was about 20 years ago in a small town.)
  • becwana
    becwana Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    @vinegar_husbands
    This gives me a lot of hope!! I lost so much hair before being diagnosed with hypothyroidism - I actually went to the dr in the first instance as I thought I had alopecia, this was after I had been to the hairdressers and the junior who washed my hair called the manager over in alarm as so much hair came out she thought she had done something to it!! Hoping mine will come back like yours!!