NSV's

Options

Replies

• RalfLott
    RalfLott Posts: 5,036 Member
    Options
    Fvaisey wrote: »
    Now if only my sister would give it a shot. (She could NEVER give up potatoes... )-:

There is something going on with sisters in this group.....

(And brothers, aunts, uncles, etc., but who's counting?)
  • daylitemag
    daylitemag Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    @panda_poptarts congrats! I couldn't do 40 of anything.

@fvaisey that is fantastic! You might have actually saved someone's life. Sounds dramatic I know, but it's possible.
  • FitToLead
    FitToLead Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Karlottap wrote: »
    I've been reluctant to wear my wedding rings because of the fear of losing them ... I don't want to have them sized until I achieve my goal weight, and maintain it for a while. !
    What a cool problem to have.. :)
  • kimmydear
    kimmydear Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I can do 40 minutes on an elliptical now.

Also, I hit my mini goal! 250 this morning, even with TOM due. I haven't seen 250 in 7 years.

That's great!
  • gettinthere
    gettinthere Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I can feel my collarbone. At certain angles, there's this beautiful shadow where my collarbone may be visible one day. I have this mild obsession with seeing my collarbone, so feeling it so clearly... I feel pretty sexy :wink:

I have the same mild obsession!! :)
  • Panda_Poptarts
    Panda_Poptarts Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    I can feel my collarbone. At certain angles, there's this beautiful shadow where my collarbone may be visible one day. I have this mild obsession with seeing my collarbone, so feeling it so clearly... I feel pretty sexy :wink:

I have the same mild obsession!! :)

Best of luck to your collarbone! :mrgreen:
  • RalfLott
    Options
    ki4eld wrote: »
    I had a cardiac echo today and unlike the one two years ago, the tech didn't say, "Oh sh*** I'll be right back," run out of the room, and bring back 2 cardiologists and call 911.

I don't know the exact results, but that *didn't* happen. And I heard it beat <3:) so it's neither cold nor dead, as is rumored. I'm feeling good. That's the victory right there. I feel good.

Did they fetch you a, er, neurosurgeon? ;)
  • RalfLott
    edited May 2016
    Options
    +1 Spoken like a true honey badger!
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    ki4eld wrote: »
    I had a cardiac echo today and unlike the one two years ago, the tech didn't say, "Oh sh*** I'll be right back," run out of the room, and bring back 2 cardiologists and call 911.

I don't know the exact results, but that *didn't* happen. And I heard it beat, so it's neither cold nor dead, as is rumored. I'm feeling good. That's the victory right there. I feel good.

Oh, my. I can't help but laugh and feel horrified simultaneously! Go you for not repeating the near catastrophy..
  • Sarahb29
    Sarahb29 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    NSVs over my weekend: Bought two new pairs of pants that previously were too snug for me to feel comfortable buying. The jeans were on clearance so that was a bonus!

Had a cheat meal for brunch on Sunday and still didn't go over my calories for the day. I ended up making a big batch of beef stir fry for dinner that was AWESOME and got me back on track.

Made a Costco trip specifically to get healthy foods. We picked up blackberries, raspberries, a frozen veggie stir fry blend, avocados, kirkland protein bars (4 net carbs!) and I can't remember what else. But I made sure to hunt for those bars because people on IG have been raving about them! I didn't pick up any junk food for myself.
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    Great progress @ryanb1385 !!!!
    In such a short time too!
  • ryanb1385
    ryanb1385 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Great progress @ryanb1385 !!!!
    In such a short time too!

Thanks! Since I went keto in Feb, its been an incredible pace! Hopefully I run right through my goal weight