What does your low carb meals look like??

Options

Replies

• Stockholm_Andy
    Stockholm_Andy Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    3w6vbpavgd8b.jpg

Arctic Char with Garlic and Parsley Butter served on a bed of Sauteed Brussel Sprouts, Yellow Beans and Asparagus.

• Stockholm_Andy
    Stockholm_Andy Posts: 803 Member
    Options

e0wvmwh3trvw.jpg

Omelet with Spinach, Merguez Sausage, Artichokes, Wild mushrooms and Cheeeeese.

The raw cabbage salad was to share (o:
  • msohio33
    msohio33 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Fried some bacon and removed from grease. Added chopped brussel sprouts to hot grease. Sautéed until soft and added crumbled bacon back in to them. Added some black pepper and plated.
    Braided Mozzarella cheese in olive oil with spices (found at Aldi's). Very filling supper
  • Cryren8972
    Cryren8972 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    1kgui526c99n.jpg
    I love going to restaurants because most of the time if you ask, you can customize just about any dish into something low carb. This plate is carnitas mixed with brussel sprouts, topped with two poached eggs, cheese, roasted poblano sauce.
    (The original plate was carnitas, homefries, and tater tots)

How did you order it? In other words...what subs did you make?
  • cstehansen
    cstehansen Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    I forgot to take a pic of my dinner last night. I did my regular egg scramble with sausage, jalapeño and cheese, but this time, I used duck eggs. The yolks are larger, they fluff up more and have a higher percentage of fat than chicken eggs. As far as taste, I couldn't tell a difference. However, if you want higher fat eggs, duck is a good option. I buy my eggs from a lady at work who is now adding duck eggs, so these may become a regular thing for me.
  • JohnnyLowCarb
    JohnnyLowCarb Posts: 418 Member
    Options
  • Violet_Flux
    Violet_Flux Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Ribeye steak, seasoned and fried with some butter. The side is a wilted spinach & kale salad, dressed with the leftover butter from the steak mixed with some hot sauce. It was good, but I used too much butter.

vtbr9wv7qgx7.jpg

• cstehansen
    cstehansen Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Steph_Maks wrote: »
    Ribeye steak, seasoned and fried with some butter. The side is a wilted spinach & kale salad, dressed with the leftover butter from the steak mixed with some hot sauce. It was good, but I used too much butter.

vtbr9wv7qgx7.jpg

Too MUCH butter?!?!?!?!?! Heresy, I say! :D
  • AlexandraCarlyle
    AlexandraCarlyle Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    Budder Bahb sez yew cain't never haive tew merch budder....! ;):D
  • melbybs1
    melbybs1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Breakfast was BPC.

Lunch was a boiled egg, half a prosciutto panino, which is mozzarella wrapped in prosciutto and rolled up, and some green olives.

Dinner was an omelet with diced peppers, tomato, jalapeno Havarti cheese, and a sprinkle of chives. I had a few oz. of smoked pork butt on the side.

I have enough carbs left for a snack tonight, so I'm thinking it will be a square of super dark chocolate with a tsp of cashew butter on top!

• rabbyduby
    rabbyduby Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    following
  • TishaGettinFit
    TishaGettinFit Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Grilled strip loin steak smothered in onions, pepper and mushrooms that wee sautéed in lots of butter. :)
  • elizarizo
    elizarizo Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    2dak3luqis37.jpg

Everyone's food looks awesome!
  • gettinthere
    gettinthere Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Bacon and egg in a cheese shell
  • jemcult15
    jemcult15 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Tried out a radish home fries recipe; pretty tasty once I added everything but the bagel spices.
  • clawson91
    clawson91 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
  • robcastle64
    robcastle64 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I eat a lot of buffalo wings... mostly I make them at home. I stay away from sauces that are pre-made since for some reason adding the word "buffalo" to the bottle adds carbs to pepper sauce. I also experiment with it (butter, garlic, Parmesan cheese or green Tabasco with chopped Fresno peppers)
  • MyriiStorm
    MyriiStorm Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    I eat a lot of buffalo wings... mostly I make them at home. I stay away from sauces that are pre-made since for some reason adding the word "buffalo" to the bottle adds carbs to pepper sauce. I also experiment with it (butter, garlic, Parmesan cheese or green Tabasco with chopped Fresno peppers)

Pictures, or it didn't happen!

;)
  • dajoloehr
    dajoloehr Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    dc47z9wvay3h.jpeg
    Black bean spaghetti with avocado garlic Parmesan and chicken breast stuffed with leftover bacon spinach dip :tongue:
  • AlexandraCarlyle
    AlexandraCarlyle Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    there's a few carbs in those spaghettis.... I estimate 15g maybe..... ?