Brenda's Maintenance Journal Year 1

Options

Replies

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    minigrrll wrote: »
    wsandy8512 wrote: »
    I heard what's in a margarita and all I can say is YUCK!!! I hope you enjoy it though :p

Blasphemerrrrrrrrrr!!!! Lol

I will enjoy, thanks Brenda :)

Do you have yours with beer in it?

I go traditional with mine! Tequila, cointreau/triple sec, sour mix, lime juice, ice and salt! Simple and delish <3

I have to have mine with Vodka due to a few unfortunate incidents with Tequila in the past.... Oops...

Oops :/ I haven't drank in sooo long but I crave it every once in a while.

I totally get it... I think my fellow wine drinkers around here will agree, the struggle is real! LOL... That being said not drinking as a really easy way to not get those extra calories hi honey
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    minigrrll wrote: »
    I heard what's in a margarita and all I can say is YUCK!!! I hope you enjoy it though :p

I go traditional with mine! Tequila, cointreau/triple sec, sour mix, lime juice, ice and salt! Simple and delish <3

I have to have mine with Vodka due to a few unfortunate incidents with Tequila in the past.... Oops...

Oops :/ I haven't drank in sooo long but I crave it every once in a while.

I totally get it... I think my fellow wine drinkers around here will agree, the struggle is real! LOL... That being said not drinking as a really easy way to not get those extra calories hi honey

Yah no calories and no hangovers :wink:
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options

No, I sure don't. Just a regular frozen margarita with salt :-)
  • shans34
    shans34 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Brenda you really are an inspiration
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    shans34 wrote: »
    Brenda you really are an inspiration

Thanks <3
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    Weekly Chart (Maintain between 125 and 135)
    BMP=Bear Maintenance Plan
    FD=Feasting Days

May 27th....130 GOAL Weight
    Week 1........129 (Doing 5:2 diet)
    Week 2........128
    Week 3........130
    Week 4........128
    Week 5........128 OMAD 4/FD 3 (Doing BMP)
    Week 6........130
    Week 7........130
    Week 8........129 OMAD 4/FD 3
    Week 9........129 OMAD 4/FD 3
    Week10.......130 OMAD 4/FD 3
    Week 11......130 OMAD 4/FD 3
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    Awesome, Brenda! I meant to tell you thanks for posting your daily fluctuations. Before I started weighing daily, I never knew how much it could fluctuate and how extreme, and boy would it cause a meltdown if I only weighed weekly. lol Now, it's like I know certain foods or how much I eat will affect my daily number. It's why I didn't panic when the scale rose the day after having an excessive amount of margaritas. It can take me 2 days to rid too much salt that causes water retention, or even 5. lol

I wanted to ask you if, now at maintenance, have you seen a difference between how you ate prior to losing weight? Particularly your non OMAD days?
  • Brendalea69
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Thanks Sandy, you're welcome :)

Before I lost weight I would start a diet (Always on a Monday) and then by the middle of the week I would mess up and I would feel so guilty and I would just give up for the rest of the week until the next Monday where it would start all over again :/ But now that I won that battle and I'm having my splurge days, I really enjoy them and don't feel guilty because I know that the weight gain is going to come back off after my OMAD days :)
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    Thank you, Brenda! You've helped confirm that with this lifestyle, there is a light at the end of the tunnel no matter how many diets we started and failed it. Perhaps because this isn't a diet, right? It's a sustainable way of life. :-)
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    Thank you, Brenda! You've helped confirm that with this lifestyle, there is a light at the end of the tunnel no matter how many diets we started and failed it. Perhaps because this isn't a diet, right? It's a sustainable way of life. :-)

Exactly!!! :)
  • barbheart
    barbheart Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    You are doing so well Brenda!!!! :)
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    barbheart wrote: »
    You are doing so well Brenda!!!! :)

• blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    Awesome, Brenda! I meant to tell you thanks for posting your daily fluctuations. Before I started weighing daily, I never knew how much it could fluctuate and how extreme, and boy would it cause a meltdown if I only weighed weekly. lol Now, it's like I know certain foods or how much I eat will affect my daily number. It's why I didn't panic when the scale rose the day after having an excessive amount of margaritas. It can take me 2 days to rid too much salt that causes water retention, or even 5. lol

I wanted to ask you if, now at maintenance, have you seen a difference between how you ate prior to losing weight? Particularly your non OMAD days?

Exactly!
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    My splurge day consisted of...

1/4 cup Coconut Oil and butter Popcorn
    About 10 Peanut M&Ms
    A few SC&O chips
    Chicken&Bacon Ranch Velveeta Noodles (Pictured Below)
    3/4 of a Large Movie Theater Popcorn with extra butter :p
    3 bites of a Big Mac and a few French Fries
    Hot Fudge Sundae

iu70qbki6x1h.jpg

• blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    Those where some good appetizers but what did you eat? Just kidding, sounds yummy!
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    Wow, what a nice amount of fun foods! That popcorn looks killer, btw :)
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    blambo61 wrote: »
    Those where some good appetizers but what did you eat? Just kidding, sounds yummy!

:D
  • Brendalea69
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Wow, what a nice amount of fun foods! That popcorn looks killer, btw :)

This is the Chicken and Bacon Ranch Velveeta Noodles not the popcorn :D
    4m4tsryo97b6.jpg
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    Great, just great! You snuck another food pic in and it looks so yummy! I was not expecting that and I'm hours away from opening my window. lol
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    Great, just great! You snuck another food pic in and it looks so yummy! I was not expecting that and I'm hours away from opening my window. lol

Sorry :p I bought it at Wal-Mart and I'm going to get some more of it today, Its that yummy!!!