Sarah's OMAD Journal

Options

Replies

• minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    blambo61 wrote: »
    your trend line calculation uses a lot of past data since the slope went up when you've been losing lately (it was using the flat line data). Your current trend is better than what it is calculating. I'm sure you've notice that.

Definitely - I will just be patient until the trend catches up! I think you might be able to change in settings the number of days it uses to do the calculation, but I'm too lazy!!
  • minigrrll
    Options
    brittdee88 wrote: »
    How were the tapas? I LOVE sangria! I can't have that around me too often. It really sneaks up on me!

We didn't end up doing that. We realized that it was Riverside last night which is where there is a giant fireworks display in the city on the river. The traffic would have been horrendous, so we stayed closer to home and went to a terrible (especially for vegetarians) buffet filled with horrible beige food. To be fair it was a seafood buffet, so I shouldn't have expected much! Then we went and saw a band and drank too much wine!! Maybe next week for the tapes and sangria...
  • minigrrll
    Options
    I forgot to weigh today. It wasn't until I opened my phone and the mfp app just now (I'm at the mall getting a pedicure) that I remembered. Doh!
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    Options
    Awww! Sorry about the crappy buffet :(
    I feel like the only buffets I can really frequent are the Japanese ones that have sushi and make hibachi. There are also a couple of vegan buffets around me, but they're ALL vegan, so I can't go with fiancé :-/
  • minigrrll
    Options
    brittdee88 wrote: »
    Awww! Sorry about the crappy buffet :(
    I feel like the only buffets I can really frequent are the Japanese ones that have sushi and make hibachi. There are also a couple of vegan buffets around me, but they're ALL vegan, so I can't go with fiancé :-/

A vegan buffet???!!! I would love to have one of those around me, I can't even imagine sucjph a thing exists in the whole of Australia!!! Maybe in Sydney, but I highly doubt it.
  • minigrrll
    edited October 2017
    Options
    The excess of the weekend is evident in today's weight (aka my usual weekend gain from less exercise and more food and booze...). It's a long weekend (Queen's Birthday public holiday) here so we have today (Monday) off.

1toiaf15dxz6.png
  • minigrrll
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Weight starting to drop again, kind of boring, super busy at work today and nothing new to report...

coxvq03wr2jl.png

• minigrrll
    Options
    Another boring update. Still not back down to Saturday’s weight of 173, but going slowly in the right direction...

bdch4bsoazhv.png
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    That's progress!
  • jvcinv
    jvcinv Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    It's amazing how little fluctuation you have.
    There is no denying that your trend has resumed in a good way.
  • minigrrll
    Options
    I think I only fluctuate a few pounds because my eating is pretty much the same every day. I don't do splurge days and don't do extended fasts. Even on weekends, I don't really eat that much more, I just drink more alcohol. The times where I've really gone up (like over my trendline) I've definitely eaten a lot more than usual in the day or two leading up to the high weights (both times were from camping, I think). I also exercise the same almost every day too.

Geez, I sound like the most boring person on the face of the earth!! :neutral:
  • minigrrll
    Options
    Supposedly hit a new low today. Not putting too much stock in it though as I forgot to weigh today until way later than usual. So busy with work! Anyway, I’ll take it!

q6b0i05ljyzj.png
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    Nice work babe
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    I don't understand the chart so I just read the actual weight and it looks great!!! :)
  • minigrrll
    Options
    Thanks guys!
  • minigrrll
    Options
    NSV today - I can now fit into my smallest size 8 Athleta skorts (i.e. the ones without much stretch) and they hang pretty well - not perfectly, but definitely wearable. I bought these back when I weighed about 150 lbs and had a lot of muscle, so they clearly have a bit of stretch, but not as much as some of the clothes I own. I had even sewn up the side zipper on them because they were such crappy plastic I was afraid they were going to fail at some point and I was able to easily pull them on...
  • minigrrll
    Options
    I knew the low weight from yesterday wasn't going to stick around. To be fair, I did have Mexican food PLUS fries PLUS ice cream when were out last night for dinner.

s0bhh4rokoph.png
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    Overall trend is good, keep going!
  • amflautist
    amflautist Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    Very very very nice progress!
  • minigrrll
    Options
    A gain yesterday and then a drop today... I can almost taste the 160s now....

vmdjlq9baf3f.jpeg