Tracey's OMAD Journey

Options

Replies

• Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    I've never had chicken and waffles, do you put syrup on your waffles?
  • tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Today's meal.

ovjup59vw88p.jpg

bbq chicken wings, bean salad, southwest salad, sauteed green beans and onions, and broccoli and cheese soup, pound cake (not pictured)

• tlblanksfit
    Options
    Today's meal

k8vwmqah5qh4.jpg
  • tlblanksfit
    Options
    Today's meal

ibi99xd0lpy8.jpg
  • tlblanksfit
    Options
    Today's meal.

8ltwrphwimfo.jpg
  • tlblanksfit
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Yesterday was my son's birthday. He wanted to go to Chipotle for his birthday dinner. I had a sofritas salad with brown rice, black beans, fajita vegetables, sofritas (tofu), sour cream, cheese, lettuce and dressing. I forgot to take a picture.

I spoke in my other thread of the junk food I has so of course this morning I was back up to 154.2 pounds on the scale. Kind of frustrating to see my progress go down the drain and I have to work to get back to where I was. It is crazy how you can pick up in 1 or 2 days and it takes you a week or more to get back, but I am up for the challenge. The challenge is to get out of the 150's. I had to bulldoze my way out of the 160's and I am ready to finally take on the last of the 150's.

Today's meal.

gjw7y1y9xofq.jpg
    Curry chicken and rice, cabbage stirfry, corn bread muffin (2), chocolate kale shake
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    It will come back off for sure...Happy Birthday to your son :)
  • amflautist
    amflautist Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    Today's meal

hur6q6ywpvji.jpg
    Cabbage, collard greens, candied sweet potatoes, corn bread, banana pudding, and chocolate kale shake

I'm just now catching up with my OMAD friends, and I see your beeyouteeful plate! What a meal!
  • amflautist
    amflautist Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    I love all the cabbage cookings on your plates. Let's get together and have a cabbage fest!
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    Give it three days and you should be about where you were.
  • katjustkat
    katjustkat Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    First day back on the Omad wagon for me...your meals made my stomach growl and it's not even 9 am yet! You've written many chapters in your OMAD book, you've got this! :)
  • tlblanksfit
    Options
    Wow, it's been 4 days since I posted on this thread. I must say those 4 days had found me out of sorts as far as my eating went. I ended up picking up 6 pounds, but I am back to losing now and am going to do my best to not let things get out of hand again. I know I have the willpower to resist when I am surrounded by food, but somehow it escaped me these last few days.

I thought about doing a 3 day water fast and eating Keto OMAD after that, but I don't think that will be necessary. When I stick with OMAD how it should be done I do great so I am going to do that. I have 31 days until my established maintenance start date (Nov. 10) and I have 13 pounds to lose to reach my goal of 144 pounds by then. I will just do my best to stick with basic OMAD and I will start maintenance at whatever weight I am on November 10th if I have not gotten to 144 pounds.

I will be back to posting my meal pictures today. Yesterday was a Chipotle Sofritas Burrito (no picture taken).
  • tlblanksfit
    Options
    Today's meal.

ftwxpq8vv40h.jpg
    salad, green beans and onions, broccoli, caramel apple oatmeal pie, and chocolate kale shake
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    I want your salad! In fact, I want your whole meal!!
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    You can do it Tracey, just one day at a time :)
  • tlblanksfit
    Options
    Thanks Brenda!
  • tlblanksfit
    Options
    Today's meal.

lgxbyq1d85r9.jpg
  • blambo61
    Options
    That looks yummy!
  • tlblanksfit
    Options
    Today's meal.

0p2240u4mkgj.jpg
  • blambo61
    edited October 2017
    Options
    That looks like a great meal. I like all those things a lot!

Tonight I had a large salad with a lot of chicken in it and about 40oz of milk and a couple pieces of home-made apple pie. I spread it out in my eating window.