Abstinence Check in

Options

Replies

• SenchaJill
    SenchaJill Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Gamliela wrote: »
    Grateful for a Power Greater than myself, makes abstient weekends possible!

Lovely, Gamliela! Feels so much better, right?!
  • SenchaJill
    Options
    I'm pledging my commitment to my recovery today; no sugars and flours, and free from compulsive overeating.
  • SenchaJill
    Options
    Checking in at the end of the day; grateful for abstinence from sugar and flour, and free from compulsive eating.
  • Gamliela
    Gamliela Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    Today I acknowledge my powerlessness over food and ask for help, especially for abstinance.
    Yestrday was difficult, so again I'm super grateful to the Power Greater than me that granted me freedom from trigger foods or acting out with food in any harmful way.
  • Nancymcgregor
    Nancymcgregor Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Hi I’m Nancy I’m on day 4 today I’m just figuring how all this works so I’m on the trial and error for my trigger foods. I know sugar is a big no no so I’m trying to avoid that. I’m on Step 4 with my sponsor so things seem to be going well so far. I’m looking for some friends on here who follow OA. Please add me if you like x
  • SenchaJill
    Options
    Hi everyone - I'm pledging my commitment to my abstinence today; just for today.
    Welcome Nancy - I sent you a friend request!
  • SenchaJill
    Options
    Checking in here at the end of the day, grateful for OA and recovery.
  • Gamliela
    Options
    Welcome Nancymcgre!
    Today I am powerless over food and asking for help from a Power Greater than myself for help. Commited to avoid trigger food, sugar and flour. Peace of mind to everybody.
  • SenchaJill
    Options
    Hello OAers - Committing to my program of recovery, to my abstinence - just for today.
    Keeping sugar and flours out of my life helps me stay free of compulsive eating.
    Powerless✔️
    Believe✔️
    Turn it over✔️
  • SenchaJill
    Options
    Pledging my commitment to recovery for this day.
  • SenchaJill
    Options
    Grateful for an abstinent day, free from sugar, flours, and compulsive eating.
  • SenchaJill
    Options
    Commiting to my abstinence today.
  • SenchaJill
    Options
    Checking in at the end of an abstinent day, grateful for a plan of recovery.
  • Gamliela
    Options
    Making a pledge to be abstinent from foods with added sugar, processed sugars, sweeteners and grains. Admitting step one, believing step two and turning it over with step three this morning. Happy day to all. :)
  • SenchaJill
    Options
    Good morning; I'm joining you, Gamliela, in committing to my recovery today.
  • Gamliela
    Options
    Checking in at days end to say it went well, abstinent and free from c.o.e. thanks to The H.P. and this fellowship.
  • SenchaJill
    Options
    Checking in at the end of my day, abstinent and grateful.
    Hi Gamliela! I'm glad you are checking in here. Your presence helps me. We are not alone, and we work our programs one day at a time.
  • SenchaJill
    Options
    Pledging my abstinence today, grateful for a program of recovery.
  • Gamliela
    Options
    Taking responsibility for coe and remaining abstinent from trigger foods today. Jill, I sure am happy you started to make this a regular thing. It helps me as well.
  • SenchaJill
    Options
    Pledging my commitment to my program of recovery -just for today. Alone I am powerless.