See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402
    =============================
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Thank you Janet! I wish you could attend too!!!
    My workout yesterday was an hour Interval workout! Then I did 8 on the ex bike.

exercise.png
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,863 Member
    Options
    1st December
    6.34 miles walked

2nd December
    5.03 miles walked

3rd December
    6.79 miles walked

4th December
    5.35 miles walked

Total miles walked to date 24.32 miles
  • Lisah8969
    Lisah8969 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Hello!

Ok...only need 65 miles to get my "2017 miles in 2017" goal, so December goal will be 65. Hopefully more, but also hopefully some days to just enjoy walking (like my week at Disney)!

12/1 - 9 miles
    12/2 - 5 miles
    12/3 - 10 miles

24/65
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,771 Member
    Options
    120 miles for December

60 cycling miles, 60 walking/hiking miles

• sussexbythesea
    sussexbythesea Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Thanks Dave been a bit better today so far my total for month is 8.5 miles
  • amazsplendor
    amazsplendor Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Dec 3
    Miles 4.26
    MTD 14.04

exercise.png

• belle_74
    belle_74 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    ... finally got my *kitten* in gear for December! Kicked off the month (finally) with a 3 mile run .... only 32 more to go :)

exercise.png

• kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,152 Member
    Options
    clepant wrote: »
    Kar: oh no, rear ended. I hope no wipe lash. Good for you on staying on task with your dietician. I think I am going to be heading out to find one. My weight has gone up since my running has been chopped out to my heel and taking care of sick dogs and elderly dad. Just not taking care of me.

My weight's gone up a few pounds since the new job stress made me dive headfirst into a vat of chocolate chip ice cream. I really :heart: mine, she's easy to talk to, non-judgmental and fun. She and my trainer work together to help me. I highly recommend using one, I just go when I need a smack upside my head or help with changing around the numbers. Some insurance will offer discounts on using one.

Adding 1.1 miles of lovely Boot Camp laps.

exercise.png

• Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,822 Member
    Options
    12/04
    29.54 miles
    103.01 miles MTD
  • clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,374 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Kar: I think it would be good for accountability. My insurance would cover one for me as well. We all need a smack up side our head now and then. Stressful jobs will certainly do it for me.
    Dec. 2:Forgot to add 12 miles for lots of walking today. I walked for hours without a break Mowing, lawn vac and raking leaves.
    Dec. 4: Adding 13 miles today. Some running with a strained calf and sore meniscus. Lots of walking.
    TTD: 36 miles

exercise.png

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    clepant you truly amaze me with all you do while hurting! What a soldier!!!
    Got in a 1/2 mile walking in 20* with 28 mph winds (only walked to the mailbox), 5 miles from ex bike and an hour of Interval class.

exercise.png
  • Leanz
    Leanz Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    4 Dec 9.5 miles 5 Dec 6.8 miles
    MTD 47.9 miles
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    OK Chris, I'm calling the 151 and the pursuit is on. The weekend is over so I'm back to moving. Adding 14 miles for 20 out of 151. :smile:
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    @Clepant - I'm really sorry to hear about your friend. That's really young. My stepdad got prostate cancer and we thought we would lose him. He is one of the lucky ones. He is now cancer free for five years. I can only imagine the agony of the spouse as he went through it. Although the passing is quite sad, it may be an emotional relief for the wife after all that the two had to endure together. You all have my sympathy.

@Kar - OUCH! Rear end victems are often more painful a couple days down the road. Hope you're doing OK.
  • amazsplendor
    amazsplendor Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Dec 4
    Miles 5.18
    MTD 19.22

exercise.png
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,771 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    A late start for this month. The weekend was spent traveling by car and some shopping. Also picked up a sofa and recliner from my daughter. Visited other daughter and saw her new home. Not much time for "exercise".

12/04/17 - 2m evening walk w/ Cora - The cooler weather is agreeing with Cora; we were able to walk at almost a 3mph pace. Other nights, our walks take foreverrrrrr - the stop and sniff tour...

Also, bought a replacement rear view mirror for my bike. The old mirror "accidentally" broke off the handlebar when my husband "helped" me change the flat in October. ("no, honey, don't flip the bike over to remove the wheel...."). I also bought new cleats for my shoes.
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,326 Member
    Options
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402
  • JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,930 Member
    Options
    I did a slow, hot 15 mile run today. Glad to get that over with. My big project will be done tomorrow too. Bills are paid, Christmas cards sent. I've picked a new health plan - just need to compete the application to buy it, which I'll do tonight. So I'm all caught up! And just in time because I'm leaving for vacation on Thursday (don't worry Dave, I got you covered Thurs & Fri)! Hooray! I have one day left to pack. Life is good :)

With my big run, I'm at 29/50.
This discussion has been closed.