1/7 - 266
    1/14 - 264
    1/21 - 263
    1/28 -
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    Figaver wrote: »
    I’m being kind to myself and not weighing in this week. I haven’t had any typical morning sickness yet, but I’m very bloated and I feel starved all day and very nauseous if I don’t snack on something. I made a lot of bad choices for sure. I went grocery shopping last night and armed myself with plenty of vegetable and meat and cheese snacks for this week. I’m hoping to have a much better week and will weigh in this weekend.

@Figaver - Remember, also, to not restrict or not restrict much as you move forward, since pregnancy does burn some extra calories. Planning to maintain and then letting the lifestyle create losses makes sense to me.... That might help with the "starved all day" feeling! :) Remember, in the first trimester, you come close to tripling your blood volume.
  • EMMketo
    EMMketo Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Checking in. Total loss right now is right at 11 lbs.

Been doing lazy keto due to insane family issues ATM. Started tracking macros again as of this morning.

01/01 - 277.6
    01/07 - 272.8
    01/14 - 267.8
    01/21 - 266.8
    01/28 -

• EMMketo
    EMMketo Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Jan 1 - 260
    Jan 8 - 246.8
    Jan 15 - 243

:smiley:

Amazing stats! Great job!
  • randizeehandelaar1
    Options
    Started on 1/8.
    1/12 - 174
    1/22 - 168
    So down 6 lbs so far. :)
  • snowsaus
    snowsaus Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9, started keto on 1/10
    1/10- 157.6
    1/17- 154.5
    1/22- 153
    GW- 135
  • cbishop7777
    cbishop7777 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I was up a pound this week in spite of being vey faithful at recording. But I've been pretty lax in exercising too so maybe that had something to do with it. I'll keep plugging away, I think I'm going in the right direction!
  • VeronicaMarie27
    VeronicaMarie27 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    1/2 - 158.8
    1/7 - 156.4
    1/15 - 158.4
    1/21 - 157.0

I kept trying to post and my app continued to crash! WAH! Not sure why! It also keeps crashing every time I try to connect it with Facebook… ugh. But ANYWHO, to stay accountable I wanted to be sure to post! We've got this!!!! One more week! =)
  • VeronicaMarie27
    VeronicaMarie27 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Does anyone have any tips on how to look at comments/posts you are "tagged" in on this app? In looking back through my old post to copy my weight, I noticed that I had two comments about my wedding dress (SQUEEEEAL!!!!) and I never saw them until just now! (THANK YOU @chinatowninchina and @Figaver!)
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    Does anyone have any tips on how to look at comments/posts you are "tagged" in on this app? In looking back through my old post to copy my weight, I noticed that I had two comments about my wedding dress (SQUEEEEAL!!!!) and I never saw them until just now! (THANK YOU @chinatowninchina and @Figaver!)

There is a little "bell" shaped thingy at the top of the screen when on the app and in the forums. When you have been tagged in a post, the bell turns yellow. Tap on it and it will show you both the person who tagged and the thread. You can go to either by tapping the highlighted person or thread.
  • chinatowninchina
    chinatowninchina Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Yippeedo people, we're doing well here, next Sunday is the last one in January so watch out for the February Challenge coming your way!!
  • sbryanthc
    sbryanthc Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Yippeedo people, we're doing well here, next Sunday is the last one in January so watch out for the February Challenge coming your way!!

I’ll definitely be up for the Feb challenge. January I fell off the wagon and I’m back on it, this time hopefully for good. So I am trying not to weigh myself for a week or two since I know I’m a tiny bit heavier than the lowest I’ve been this month since I indulged a lot when I got off Keto.
  • chinatowninchina
    Options
    @sbryanthc Welcome back, and never mind about the gain, just weigh yourself and enjoy the loss from the water weight you gained!
  • HaideeJo13
    HaideeJo13 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Well we are going out of town tomorrow. Until Monday. So I will not be weighing in Sunday. I made it to 138 though. I will probably be 5 lbs up by the time I get back lol, I am going to enjoy myself! Can't wait to enjoy a weekend in a cabin with my family. If anyone needs me I will be in the hot tub, probably with a drink haha
    1/7-144
    1/14- 142
    1/21-139
    1/24-138
    Goal 130-135ish.
  • chinatowninchina
    Options
    @HaideeJo13 have a wonderful time and maybe more than the one drink......xx
  • HaideeJo13
    HaideeJo13 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Thank you!! And trust me I will... have a good time...AND more than one drink :wink:
  • RecipeScrapper
    RecipeScrapper Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I want to get in on the fun. Although I have not been posting here for this month so far, I would like to jump in now and continue throughout 2018. Here are my stats from January so far:

Jan 1 - 323.8
    Jan 8 - 316.0 (7.8 loss)
    Jan 15 - 321.2 (5.2 gain; monthly loss 2.6)
    Jan 22 - 319.6 (1.6 loss; monthly loss 4.2)
    My goal for the month is 7# loss. (2.8 to go)
  • chinatowninchina
    Options
    @stormywxs288 Thank you so much, I really like this group too and at the beginning of next week the February Challenge will be there ready to go. I think Nikki's Spreadsheet is great as well and hopefully easy for everyone to use. I've found it easy but then I use my laptop all the time as I hate the way MTP works or doesn't on my phone, it may be my age though!!
  • chinatowninchina
    Options
    I want to get in on the fun. Although I have not been posting here for this month so far, I would like to jump in now and continue throughout 2018. Here are my stats from January so far:

Jan 1 - 323.8
    Jan 8 - 316.0 (7.8 loss)
    Jan 15 - 321.2 (5.2 gain; monthly loss 2.6)
    Jan 22 - 319.6 (1.6 loss; monthly loss 4.2)
    My goal for the month is 7# loss. (2.8 to go)

Welcome to the fun........!! :D