Options
    Day 5 done!!

Monday-Hammer Power
    Tuesday- Chisel balance
    Wednesday- Chisel cardio
    Thursday-ISO speed Hammer
    Today- Chisel agility
    Tomorrow- max Hammer strength

6 a week is no joke. I am kinda hoping to go back to the 5 we had just changed to before we upped it to 6 this week. I like having 2 days rest a week.

As for what's next...I can't even think about that yet! I haven't tried any of the p90x or body beast workouts yet but I will check them out. When I left PIYO I felt I had gotten all I could out of it and I am hoping at the end of the 60 calendar of H & C I will feel the same.

• KrystinaMTL
    KrystinaMTL Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Thursday-chisel balance-Done
    Friday- hammer plyo-Done
    Sat- iso strenth chisel
    Sun- rest

I havent slept for over 24 so my workout could have been better.

24 hours ?
    Why ? Work ?
  • KrystinaMTL
    Options
    bianca616 wrote: »
    Day 5 done!!

Monday-Hammer Power
    Tuesday- Chisel balance
    Wednesday- Chisel cardio
    Thursday-ISO speed Hammer
    Today- Chisel agility
    Tomorrow- max Hammer strength

6 a week is no joke. I am kinda hoping to go back to the 5 we had just changed to before we upped it to 6 this week. I like having 2 days rest a week.

As for what's next...I can't even think about that yet! I haven't tried any of the p90x or body beast workouts yet but I will check them out. When I left PIYO I felt I had gotten all I could out of it and I am hoping at the end of the 60 calendar of H & C I will feel the same.

Awesome B !!!!
    I totally agree with you about the PiYo we did, moving on after we went THROUGH it all and were ready to move on. I feel that's the only way I want to leave H&C when it's time, not before. We'll see....
    As for the 6 a week. I am keeping that pace. That's where I am at. At least til vacation which is March 21st. After that well, I'll reassess.
    Bianca, you totally do what you feel is right for you !! That's what I am doing and that's why we are an amazing team. I know you like to be "pushed"... so I don't know if this is one of those times or not. Only you know that ;)

xx
  • Jamie6636
    Jamie6636 Posts: 107 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I am totally up for whatever you guys want to do after H&C. I can't get enough BOD.

I am good with 5 or 6 workouts . With 6 I might have to do 2 a days if depending on the work week.

I have Chisel Agility tonight. The off tomorrow! Have a great weekend everyone!

And yes, 6 a week is no joke! @Bianca 616
  • Jamie6636
    Options
    Friday- hammer plyo-Done
    Sat- iso strenth chisel
    Sun- rest

Hammer Plyo with little sleep-must have felt like torture. Thats commitment!
  • bianca616
    bianca616 Posts: 295 Member
    Options

Awesome B !!!!
    I totally agree with you about the PiYo we did, moving on after we went THROUGH it all and were ready to move on. I feel that's the only way I want to leave H&C when it's time, not before. We'll see....
    As for the 6 a week. I am keeping that pace. That's where I am at. At least til vacation which is March 21st. After that well, I'll reassess.
    Bianca, you totally do what you feel is right for you !! That's what I am doing and that's why we are an amazing team. I know you like to be "pushed"... so I don't know if this is one of those times or not. Only you know that ;)

xx

As much as I hate to break from your schedule since it has always paid off for me, I think I will stay at 5 for now. We only did one week at 5 before jumping to 6 and I I don't want to get too over zealous and have it lead me to feeling like I am not getting enough Time off from working out. I can see that taking me down a dark path. So proud of you for stepping up your game big time!

Ok it sucks because I wanted to stay in pace with you but I totally understand. We have to take on what we feel really challenges us and you are there right now. Don't stop! Keep going!!

Let me know where we are at on the calendar because I wasn't exactly sure. We are still doing this together!!
  • KrystinaMTL
    Options
    Let's hug.
    <3
    Man I love you !

We are completely still doing this together! We were never doing the same workout on the same day ALL the time anyway sooo... no big difference.
    I had been adding a bonus 6th workout for weeks now so that's how I know I am there. I minus well follow the 6 day program if I,m gonna do 6 workouts anyway right ? Well that was my logic behind it at least...

So come Monday morning we will BOTH be on Week 5 that starts with Total Body Chisel !

Here's the calendar to visualize 842ruzk8n6d3.png

Let's get this done ladies ! Ladies and The Scottman !!!

Have a great healthy weekend guys !
    xx
  • jlburns2005
    jlburns2005 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Friday- hammer plyo-Done
    Sat- iso strenth chisel
    Sun- rest

24 hours ?
    Why ? Work ?

Yes work. I do overnight 12 hr shifts and sometimes i cant nap before they start.
  • KrystinaMTL
    Options
    Post Chisel Agility face.
    ubzrfmvrbafs.jpeg
  • jlburns2005
    Options
    Friday- hammer plyo-Done
    Sat- iso strenth chisel-Done
    Sun- rest
  • KrystinaMTL
    Options
    • Monday: Chisel Balance
    • Tuesday: Max Hammer Strength
    • Wednesday: Chisel Cardio
    • Thursday: Iso Speed Hammer
    • Friday: Chisel Agility
    • Saturday: Hammer Power.
    • Sunday: Rest - Walk to work

And DONE !
    Well, I will walk back home after work but you know, DONE anyway !
    lol

Bring on next week ! :mrgreen:
    • Monday am: Total Body Chisel
    • Tuesday after work: Hammer Power
    • Wednesday after work: Chisel Balance
    • Thursday after work: Iso speed Hammer
    • Friday after work: Chisel Endurance
    • Saturday after work: Total Body Hammer
    • Sunday: Rest + Walk to work
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    HM Week 1 Training Plan

Monday - Rest
    Tuesday - 3 km Tempo Run
    Wednesday - Strength Train 40 minutes (core & upper body), 3 km Steady Run
    Thursday - 3 km Steady Run
    Friday - Rest
    Saturday - Optional Fun Run
    Sunday - Rest

My training plan just does not sound as exciting at the Beachbody workouts! I am part of a Running Room online clinic & that is where this plan was devised. Week 1 is the lightest of all, and there will be 5 runs per week all other weeks up to race day on June 3rd, including a weekly long distrance run. Tempo Run is at a high intensity, no breaks. Steady Run is slightly below race pace & Run/Walk is allowed (I tend to just run, no breaks). The strength training is my addition as it builds muscle and stamina, which in turn help with running and weight loss. Strength sessions will increase to twice a week after this week. The fun run is also my add on, and my boys usually go with me (and run circles around me!). I adjust the days that I run based on my schedule, but the long run will generally be on Fridays. Just getting over this horrible sinus infection, & the kids are sick too, so even this light week will be a challenge. Do not plan to adjust my 1200 calories per day for the first 6 to 8 weeks, but do plan to increase protein and supplements. Have included some nice quotes from my clinic coach, Steve!

Even if I come in last, I’ll always be ahead of the person who didn’t get off the couch. Unknown

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit. – Aristotle
  • KrystinaMTL
    Options
    Lisa, I totally agree with that quote and it was also what was driving me during my HM training and then some. Here's a pic of my office, right now.
    Recognize anything ? ;)

You have a great plan there. Don't forget to have fun with it !

efvpwy007405.jpg
  • Cafelelia
    Options
    Krystina - Thank you and that is amazing!!! Fun is really at the heart of it, believe it or not. Also, those long runs are therapeutic!
  • KrystinaMTL
    Options
    Cafelelia wrote: »
    Krystina - Thank you and that is amazing!!! Fun is really at the heart of it, believe it or not. Also, those long runs are therapeutic!

Totally.
    I've always said that my walking and my running are my medication.
  • KrystinaMTL
    Options
    xjevzgu9nkmf.jpg
  • ScottyTheGent
    ScottyTheGent Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Cafelelia wrote: »
    HM Week 1 Training Plan

Monday - Rest
    Tuesday - 3 km Tempo Run
    Wednesday - Strength Train 40 minutes (core & upper body), 3 km Steady Run
    Thursday - 3 km Steady Run
    Friday - Rest
    Saturday - Optional Fun Run
    Sunday - Rest

My training plan just does not sound as exciting at the Beachbody workouts! I am part of a Running Room online clinic & that is where this plan was devised. Week 1 is the lightest of all, and there will be 5 runs per week all other weeks up to race day on June 3rd, including a weekly long distrance run. Tempo Run is at a high intensity, no breaks. Steady Run is slightly below race pace & Run/Walk is allowed (I tend to just run, no breaks). The strength training is my addition as it builds muscle and stamina, which in turn help with running and weight loss. Strength sessions will increase to twice a week after this week. The fun run is also my add on, and my boys usually go with me (and run circles around me!). I adjust the days that I run based on my schedule, but the long run will generally be on Fridays. Just getting over this horrible sinus infection, & the kids are sick too, so even this light week will be a challenge. Do not plan to adjust my 1200 calories per day for the first 6 to 8 weeks, but do plan to increase protein and supplements. Have included some nice quotes from my clinic coach, Steve!

Even if I come in last, I’ll always be ahead of the person who didn’t get off the couch. Unknown

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit. – Aristotle

I'm gonna run with you this week
  • Cafelelia
    Options
    Amazing Scotty!! So happy to have a running partner!!
  • jlburns2005
    Options
    Monday-iso speed hammer. Done
    Tursday-chisel endurance. Done
    Wed-total body hammer
    Thurs-chisel cardio
    Friday-max hammer strenth
    Sat-chisel agility
    Sun-rest

Some I might double up due to work and sleep times. I aim to get them all in this week though.
  • Jamie6636
    Options
    Monday-iso speed hammer. Done
    Tursday-chisel endurance. Done
    Wed-total body hammer
    Thurs-chisel cardio
    Friday-max hammer strenth
    Sat-chisel agility
    Sun-rest

Some I might double up due to work and sleep times. I aim to get them all in this week though.

I am so happy your are doing this with us!!! I work overnights 10hr. shifts so I get the whole sleep times thing. Lets do this!