Options
    Monday: Hammer Power/ 20min elliptical
    Tuesday: Total Body Chisel/ 20 min elliptical
    Wednesday: Hammer Power/ A little obsessed booty
    Thursday: 60 min. elliptical

Friday: Iso Speed Hammer
    Saturday: off
    Sunday: Chisel Endurance

I am going to have to figure out how to get my H&C workouts in over the weekend as I am out of town. I already missed Chisel Balance. Maybe I will make it up??? Wish me luck! Get your workouts in and enjoy your weekend friends!
  • bianca616
    bianca616 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Jamie6636 wrote: »

I am going to have to figure out how to get my H&C workouts in over the weekend as I am out of town. I already missed Chisel Balance. Maybe I will make it up??? Wish me luck! Get your workouts in and enjoy your weekend friends!

Sometimes life gets in the way so don't stress it. You still got in an hour on the elliptical and have had a great week.

We both have ISO speed Hammer today so let's do this!!

Must stay busy today!! Weekends have been my downfall!!
  • KrystinaMTL
    KrystinaMTL Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    • Monday am: Total Body Chisel
    • Tuesday after work: Hammer Power
    • Wednesday after work: Chisel Balance
    • Thursday after work: Iso speed Hammer and added 15 min Leg Hammer !
    • Friday after work: Chisel Endurance
    • Saturday after work: Total Body Hammer
    • Sunday: Rest + Walk to work

So far so good ! A friend gave me the bonus DVD for H&C and a few other DVDs. So last night I decided to try the suggested "optional 15min Leg Hammer" to Iso Speed Hammer and it was a great idea cause yesterday was challenging for no apparent reason. The urges in the afternoon were wanting to take me over, I felt like eating whatever and lots of it. I had my usual daily treat at that point and I just wanted to keep going. I didn't. Instead I made myself a tasty "Candy Cane Crush tea" and got back to work. When I got home I didn't really feel like working out but rather start eating but I didn't. I knew the scheduled workout was short and so I just needed to do it and I would feel better after. So I did it, and killed it actually. When it ended I wanted more so I went for the bonus workout and I'm so glad I did cause it finished off my legs and got my heart pumping. ANd that, once again, saved me from a binge.
    It is amazing how it is the tiny little moments we have that have the most power. Make one tiny good choice and you'll be a little less tempted to screw it up but rather might want to do another tiny right move.... and so on.
    I'm just sharing this cause these types of days are the majority of days for me, yes still. ANd that's ok. But the less I give in to what I know is just in my head, the better I feel, the better I do. And the more days I line up like this, the stronger I feel, the more I do. Is this what we call MOJO ? Mayyyyyybeeee... :)

Nobody said this was gonna be easy. It ain't. We all know that quite well. But we are here, doing it,every single day.

I will never give up on this Ultimate Dream.
    Never.
  • KrystinaMTL
    Options

If you are away, you might wanna do Chisel Agility instead of Endurance as you don't need any weights or equipment for it. Just you. ;)
  • KrystinaMTL
    Options
    bianca616 wrote: »

Sometimes life gets in the way so don't stress it. You still got in an hour on the elliptical and have had a great week.

We both have ISO speed Hammer today so let's do this!!

Must stay busy today!! Weekends have been my downfall!!

Bianca,
    You WILL have a non-sabotage weekend because you decide and you believe.
    Let's do this.... : Before you put something in your mouth you know is overdoing it, see my face, see all our faces, see us asking you.... Really ? Nahhhhh you don,t need this B. Put it down. Move away. lol. Go somewhere else.
    Do it as many times as needed. Our faces are here for us.

Truth be told, I actually use your faces to push hard when I workout... I imagine you guys watching me, and me wanting to impress you... stupid i know but damn it it works !!!

Let's use each other as the positive support team that we are.

All for one and one for alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll !!
    (What am I a Musketeer now ? WTF) LOL

xoxoxoo
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Absolutely spot on Krystina! This is why I wanted to post my training plan here. I now have an audience (and cheerleaders) and I am not going to let you down! Everyone in this group is doing really difficult exercise almost daily, and many of you have lost very impressive amounts of weight. It is inspiring to read and I do so often, so please keep it up! In addition to the accountability, my silly thing is to imagine how much I have lost in litres of milk, as I buy so much of it for my boys. Have lost almost 3 litres since Jan 1, which is quite heavy in a grocery bag. Then I think about running with that much less weight on me. For all of you, especially those of you who have lost significantly, imagine how many litres/gallons are gone!

• KrystinaMTL
    Options
    Cafelelia wrote: »
    Absolutely spot on Krystina! This is why I wanted to post my training plan here. I now have an audience (and cheerleaders) and I am not going to let you down! Everyone in this group is doing really difficult exercise almost daily, and many of you have lost very impressive amounts of weight. It is inspiring to read and I do so often, so please keep it up! In addition to the accountability, my silly thing is to imagine how much I have lost in litres of milk, as I buy so much of it for my boys. Have lost almost 3 litres since Jan 1, which is quite heavy in a grocery bag. Then I think about running with that much less weight on me. For all of you, especially those of you who have lost significantly, imagine how many litres/gallons are gone!

That would make a Mother of a Milkshake !!! LOL

• bianca616
    Options

Bianca,
    You WILL have a non-sabotage weekend because you decide and you believe.
    Let's do this.... : Before you put something in your mouth you know is overdoing it, see my face, see all our faces, see us asking you.... Really ? Nahhhhh you don,t need this B. Put it down. Move away. lol. Go somewhere else.
    Do it as many times as needed. Our faces are here for us.

Truth be told, I actually use your faces to push hard when I workout... I imagine you guys watching me, and me wanting to impress you... stupid i know but damn it it works !!!

Let's use each other as the positive support team that we are.

All for one and one for alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll !!
    (What am I a Musketeer now ? WTF) LOL

xoxoxoo

You are just too freaking awesome!!!!!

How would I keep myself going without you??!! <3<3<3 Because of your post, I will think of you All this weekend If I am tempted to overeat. I will see you @KrystinaMTL saying, “Don’t you dare do it!! Lol!

Thanks. Totally needed that.

I am doing well actually so far and have sets my sights on adding supplements and protein shakes to my routine. Thanks to you guys for bringing up the topic. <3 I love having something new to try or look forward to because it can give me the little push I need to keep moving forward. I started fish oil and vitamin b-12 because those were the only ones we had already but I have a plan to possibly add calcium and vitamin d. I bought a chocolate protein powder from Aldi and made a post workout shake after my workout today. I have never had a protein shake! It was good and I am going to do that after each workout now. Feels good to change things up a little and its keeping me motivated today. Yay!!
  • KrystinaMTL
    Options
    Fun news !!!

I found a second hand P90X box set on kijiji which is I am guessing, Canada's version of Craig's list. (Also, who the heck is Craig ? lol seriously lol)
    Only 40 $ ! (Which is like 34US$)
    Going to pick it up tonight, he's 20 minutes from my house.
    Gonna get home after work, workout, shower and go.

YEAHHHH !

I think that just might be the program I start come April when I return from vacation.
    I might change my mind back and forth 432 times by then but hey, that's the fun part !

:mrgreen:
  • KrystinaMTL
    Options
    • Monday am: Total Body Chisel
    • Tuesday after work: Hammer Power
    • Wednesday after work: Chisel Balance
    • Thursday after work: Iso speed Hammer and added 15 min Leg Hammer !
    • Friday after work: Chisel Endurance *I actually tried the Optional Power Chisel part of the Deluxe kit I received as a gift from a fellow MFP :)
    • Saturday after work: Total Body Hammer
    • Sunday: Rest + Walk to work

For the first time since the beginning of the program, I am sore ! Yay !! Not hurt sore just ohhh my muscles worked a different hard kinda sore. I like that kind of sore. :)
    This was a "building week" for sure though. Would make sense that I feel this way.

One more to go !
    I love how this is totally becoming my new normal.
    Get home, workout, have dinner.
    Routine.
    It works.
    The more it seems normal/natural the more confident I feel I am really on this lifetime of a journey.

Things are good.
    ;)

Have a great weekend guys
    K at the office...
  • KrystinaMTL
    Options
    fv41o4zwo7cz.jpg
  • jlburns2005
    jlburns2005 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Monday-iso speed hammer. Done
    Tursday-chisel endurance. Done
    Wed-total body hammer. Done
    Thurs-chisel cardio. Done
    Friday-max hammer strenth. Done
    Sat-chisel agility. Done
    Sun-rest
    So I actually took thurs. off and ate pizza and cake for my dads birthday. I doubled the workout on friday and then got back on track food wise. I really wanted to skip today to but my hubby kept me on track. I like when he is doing it with me. We can motivate each other on our off days. Also its fun jumping around your livingroom with someone else;)
  • KrystinaMTL
    Options
    Great work Jenn !
    Enjoy the rest day !
    :star:
  • KrystinaMTL
    Options
    bedxqdeeom8z.jpg
  • bianca616
    Options
    Monday-iso speed hammer. Done
    Tursday-chisel endurance. Done
    Wed-total body hammer. Done
    Thurs-chisel cardio. Done
    Friday-max hammer strenth. Done
    Sat-chisel agility. Done
    Sun-rest
    So I actually took thurs. off and ate pizza and cake for my dads birthday. I doubled the workout on friday and then got back on track food wise. I really wanted to skip today to but my hubby kept me on track. I like when he is doing it with me. We can motivate each other on our off days. Also its fun jumping around your livingroom with someone else;)

Great week! So awesome to have your hubby onboard. It’s great to have the people at home supporting your commitment.
  • bianca616
    Options
    Fun news !!!

I found a second hand P90X box set on kijiji which is I am guessing, Canada's version of Craig's list. (Also, who the heck is Craig ? lol seriously lol)

YEAHHHH !

I think that just might be the program I start come April when I return from vacation.
    I might change my mind back and forth 432 times by then but hey, that's the fun part !

Nice!! I hope you got it. P90X....Here we come!!
  • KrystinaMTL
    Options
    bianca616 wrote: »
    Fun news !!!

YEAHHHH !

Nice!! I hope you got it. P90X....Here we come!!

Really B ?
    You're in with that plan ?
    That would be GREAT !!!!
    April 1st would be Day 1...
  • bianca616
    Options

Really B ?
    You're in with that plan ?
    That would be GREAT !!!!
    April 1st would be Day 1...

April 1st, Its a date! No April fooling..
  • bianca616
    Options
    My finished week...

Monday- off
    Tuesday -total body Chisel, plus 10 min ab Chisel, plus 30 mins on the elliptical
    Wednesday-Hammer power, plus 10 min ab Hammer, plus 30 mins on the elliptical
    Thursday- Chisel balance
    Friday-ISO speed Hammer
    Saturday- Chisel endurance
    Today- off

I would say it was a good week. B)

• Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    HF Training Plan - Week 2

Sunday - 4 km tempo run
    Monday - 3 km tempo run, strength train core & legs
    Tuesday - 3 km steady run
    Wednesday - 3 km steady run
    Thursday - Rest, strength train core & arms
    Friday - 7 km long run
    Saturday - Rest, drink a glass of wine (obligatory)

Weather here in Toronto is some of the worst I’ve ever seen. My run today was brutal & included rain, hail, freezing rain, ice, and slush. My hair was literally frozen solid. My son says that the running gods are taunting me, saying if you want to do this, let’s do this!