Sunny's OMAD Excursion

Options

Replies

• brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    Options
    Hahaha! Yeah, I am definitely in the eat 4 pieces camp. I aspire to be like you :)
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    I also need to learn to eat vegetables and fruit when I eat pizza, I know theres tomatoes and onions and peppers on it but I should at least have a piece of fruit or a salad instead of having an extra piece.
  • brittdee88
    Options
    I'm going to challenge myself to do that next time I have pizza, @Brendalea69. The only "sides" I have ever had with pizza were chicken wings or whatever dessert they offered. When I couldn't eat those anymore, I just started eating whole small gluten-free pizzas in one sitting. They're pretty small pizzas, but still! I am going to order a side salad and see if I can get down to a half pizza or less next time.
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    We usually eat raw spinach leaves with pizza. It's good!
  • ArizonaToast
    ArizonaToast Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Salad with pizza is delicious. Never thought to try spinach.
  • sunnycobayo
    sunnycobayo Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Haha, you all are terrific. :)
  • sunnycobayo
    Options
    tjc4dc8bpc5m.png
    No picture of meal, but here is a snapshot of what was consumed! I left work in a bit of a flurry, because the hubs got into a tiny bicycle accident. Nothing major, and he's fine (although the same cannot be said for his bike).

By the time I drove to where he was stranded, picked him up and took him to the ER to make sure there weren't any internal injuries, then finally came home... we were exhausted and just wanted to warm up some leftovers. Just so that we weren't only scarfing down pizza, I put together a small carrot platter that we ate on the side. I also baked a quick batch of cookies from a batter I had frozen a little while back. It was nice to have a little comfort snack to ease the stress of the situation.

Today is already off to a pretty good start, and minus a bit of soreness, my hubby is feeling great. :) So glad it's Wednesday! I'm thinking of weighing today or tomorrow just as a mid-week check. If I do, I'll be sure to pop in with the update.
  • tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I am glad the hubby is OK.
  • sunnycobayo
    Options
    @tlblanksfit - Thanks so much, Tracey! I think it scared him more than anything. :)
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    I am glad the hubby is OK.

Me too o:)
  • jadeblue14
    jadeblue14 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear he's ok! Sometimes the second day soreness can be even worse.
  • brittdee88
    Options
    I'm happy he is ok! I can't imagine how scary that must've been for him.
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    Yikes! Glad he is ok
  • dkayingram
    dkayingram Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Glad he is okay - hopefully he is recovering! That had to be scary!
  • aleroache20
    aleroache20 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Wow! Glad to hear everything is ok...
  • sammygold2015
    sammygold2015 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I hope everything is still okay! :)
  • sunnycobayo
    Options
    Y'all are great! Thanks for all the well-wishes. Turns out the hubs broke the very tip of his coccyx, but nothing too extreme. :) He has a sore tushy, but he's chugging along, haha.

acsd9x89nec9.png
    Yesterday's meal was homemade falafel wraps. They were pretty good, if I do say so, myself! Calories were teetering a bit too close to 1300 kcal for my liking, so I opted to only drink water... you guys have no idea what a struggle it was to not have a cider or glass of wine, lol.

I hope you're all having a wonderful Thursday. :) I'm nervous about my upcoming weigh-in...
  • Fonar7
    Fonar7 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I love falafel! Those look so appetising rn!
  • tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Don't worry about the weigh-in, I am sure you will do fine
  • sammygold2015
    sammygold2015 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    weigh and move on! you have this, don't let it own you!