Options

Replies

• Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    April 6
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- no
    Exercise- yes ( 20 minutes on treadmill)
  • miroller
    miroller Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    4/5 and 4/6
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: not quite
  • miroller
    miroller Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    holly2e wrote: »
    @miroller do you do all your Les mills classes at the gym, or do you do Les mills on demand at home? I had been thinking of trying that.

Hi Holly, only Les Mills classes at the gym for me. None at home.
  • MelsLeanDream
    MelsLeanDream Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    April 5
    Calories - Yes
    Tracking - Yes
    Exercise - Night Shift for 4.5 hours
    Steps - 17,919 (122 active minutes)
    Water - 3850ml - was a super hot day here in the desert!

April 6
    Calories - Yes
    Tracking - Yes
    Exercise - 4.5 Hours Cleaning
    Steps - 19,274 (126 active minutes)
    Water - 2250ml
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Hi Big Butts! Im sorry I havent been able to post this past week. I did try a couple of times but everytime i went to post what I typed it would not work.

I had my 1 year post op appt with my surgeon (2 months early so technically 10 month post op) and he is very happy with my progress. I was very worried because my loss has significantly slowed down and I didn’t think I was where he wanted me to be. He says we will see each other again in 6 months and at this point we will begin to discuss skin removal!!! I can’t believe it! So very happy! I am so blessed to have this tool to help me reach my goals. It has not been easy and has taken hard work to get to this point. NO REGRETS!!!

Also, today is my weigh in day and i have officially made it to ONEDERLAND!!! Im so excited. Its gonna be a great month i just KNOW it!

CHECK IN - Week 1

Daily check in: Monday
    Tracked: No - 0/7
    Calories: No - 0/7
    Exercise: No - 0/7

Daily check in: Tuesday
    Calories: Yes - 1/7
    Tracked: Yes - 1/7
    Exercised: Yes - 1/7

Daily check in: Wednesday
    Calories: No - 1/7
    Tracked: Yes - 2/7
    Exercised: No - 1/7

Daily check in: Thursday
    Calories: No - 1/7
    Tracked: Yes - 3/7
    Exercised: No - 1/7

Daily check in: Friday
    Calories: Yes - 2/7
    Tracked: Yes - 4/7
    Exercised: Yes - 2/7

Weekly Steps:
    Sunday: 16,340
    Monday: 6,849
    Tuesday: 21,078
    Wednesday: 8,097
    Thursday: 12,436
    Friday: 11,440
  • enyagoboom
    enyagoboom Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Congrats Mari!
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Usermane: mari_moulin
    Weigh in Week: 1
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous weight: 202.2
    Current weight: 199.6

So very, very happy for you!!! If this had been easy, it wouldn't mean nearly as much to you!! Welcome to Onederland!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Addie378 wrote: »
    @HASWLRS
    I’m not around one tonight, either. If I have it in by 8 am est Sunday, will it be okay? Also, does anyone else feel the need to use unused calories for extra snacks and junk food? I certainly do, but I feel like I shouldn’t!

Just get it to me when you can. In the meantime, I will transfer over last week's weight so the space won't be empty. I can change it when I get your new weight.
  • HASWLRS
    Options

I had my 1 year post op appt with my surgeon (2 months early so technically 10 month post op) and he is very happy with my progress. I was very worried because my loss has significantly slowed down and I didn’t think I was where he wanted me to be. He says we will see each other again in 6 months and at this point we will begin to discuss skin removal!!! I can’t believe it! So very happy! I am so blessed to have this tool to help me reach my goals. It has not been easy and has taken hard work to get to this point. NO REGRETS!!!
    This is fabulous news!!! I am so glad your doctor was happy!! Your appointment in six months time sounds very promising!!! Definitely a reason to continue working as hard as you have been!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    mini challenge:

I’ve been tacking and under goal so far for the day. I went to the gym this morning and did 50 min of strength training and 30 min walk on the treadmill. I’m about to head out with the girls. I’m going to try really hard to stay under calories and keep track of what I eat. These events are always the hardest. It’s way easier to put my head in the sand and start again tomorrow.

Working out before the event and trying to watch what you eat and drink is the best you can do. You still want to have fun, but you also don't want to put your head in the sand and go crazy. Somewhere in the middle is optimum!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Bettyboag wrote: »
    April 7
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Username: Bettyboag
    Previous weight: 152
    Current: 152

No lose no gain I am ok with this given Easter and the week that’s been. Hopefully see a difference soon though - no excuses!

No gain over Easter weekend...I could line with that, too! Now, onward and upward (or, downward, in this case!!).
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    drea2011 wrote: »
    4/6
    Exercised: yep
    Tracked: yep
    Under: yep

Thankful for a rest day tomorrow and yoga on Sunday. It was tough getting through the workouts this week! It’s so hard to be consistent guys...I’m literally craving a veggie pizza as I type this! Hopefully the work shows up on the scale this week! If not I’ll be ordering a food scale bc I feel like I’ve been stuck for a while.....have a great weekend!

Sorry to hear that you are struggling. A food scale will definitely help with portion control. Remember that weight loss isn't linear. Don't be too hard on yourself if the scale doesn't cooperate. Just stay the course and it will eventually drop.
  • holly2e
    holly2e Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    April 5
    Pass day - no exercise or tracking

April 6
    Exercise: ended up teaching twice yesterday, so 120 minutes (strength, cardio, and yoga) I was too exhausted to post last night ;)
    Calories: yes
    Tracking: yes
  • HASWLRS
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Weigh-in Reminders

Saturday weigh-in crew: @bluewindfarm21, @ladylovesmilktray

Friday weigh-in crew: @motheroftwins95, @PlummerBecky

Wednesday weigh-in crew: @Jess_Weatherton4

Monday weigh-in crew: @dopey520, @NEEENYA, @SamanthaLouiseMence, @shanell3827

• ladyj22
    ladyj22 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Ladyj22
    Friday
    So sorry.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    ladyj22 wrote: »
    Ladyj22
    Friday
    So sorry.

Hey, don't apologize. We all get busy. There is still a whole day left to post a weight, so plenty of time. Basically a maintain this week. Not bad considering there was a long weekend in there somewhere! New week starts today!!
  • MelsLeanDream
    MelsLeanDream Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    April 7
    Calories - Yes
    Tracking - Yes
    Exercise - 4 hours night shift
    Steps - 17,593 (156 active minutes)
    Water - 2100ml
  • ladylovesmilktray
    ladylovesmilktray Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Sorry, no loss this week, still at 154lbs. Quite dissapointing.
    Today is my day off so I haven't logged calories or been on the x-trainer but I have been walking around the town all morning and am now shattered.
    Back on the wagon tomorrow and now the warmer weather is creeping slowly in I'm going to make me a salad for lunch Monday - Friday and am going to pull out all stops for a good loss next week.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Sorry, no loss this week, still at 154lbs. Quite dissapointing.
    Today is my day off so I haven't logged calories or been on the x-trainer but I have been walking around the town all morning and am now shattered.
    Back on the wagon tomorrow and now the warmer weather is creeping slowly in I'm going to make me a salad for lunch Monday - Friday and am going to pull out all stops for a good loss next week.

No loss, but no gain also!! Sounds like you enjoyed your day off. Great idea to make a plan for the week ahead...take no prisoners!!
This discussion has been closed.