TEAM: The Slimsons (April)

Options

Replies

• AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Don't let up on your goals just because it's the weekend, just a few small actions will help you get there!!

9cq7aniadsuu.jpg
  • DanishFeta
    DanishFeta Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Username: DanishFeta
    Weigh in week: April Week 1
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous Week's weight: 221.2
    Todays Weight: 219.8
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    DanishFeta wrote: »
    Username: DanishFeta
    Previous Week's weight: 221.2
    Todays Weight: 219.8

Congrats
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    BIGGEST LOSER

Weigh in:
    Username: AB0215
    Weigh in week: Week 1
    Previous Week's Weight: 189.3 lbs
    Current Weight: 188.4 lbs

Not a great week, I'm blaming TOM, but I should be blaming my lack of will power this week. I ate way more than I should have.

Remember it is still a loss
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Username Gjaholy33
    Weigh in DAY Saturday
    Week April Week 1
    PW 429.9lbs
    CW 433.8lbs

No surprise as it's been terrible these last 3 weeks
  • IanMoone30
    IanMoone30 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise yes
  • JJKM02
    JJKM02 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Saturday
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise 60 minute pound class
    Water 90oz
  • lakisha32
    lakisha32 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Username: Lakisha32
    Previous Week's Weight: 250
    Current Weight: 247
  • jennfalzon1979
    jennfalzon1979 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Daily post Saturday.

Track. Yes
    Calories. Under
    Exercise. 1 hour body combat
    Water. 80 ounces
  • KT4everFree
    KT4everFree Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Daily post Saturday.

Track. Yes
    Calories. Over
    Exercise. 4 hours demolishing my kitchen and removing walls
    Water. 68 ounces
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 8,001 Member
    Options
    @mexiconona just posted on our team thread, again. TBBT
  • Keri8680
    Keri8680 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Daily post Saturday
    Tracked- yes
    Calories- way under- but I got busy with purging a disaster spare bedroom, forgot to eat lunch and I wasn’t hungry- next thing I know my husband comes in to tell me its after 6 and should he wake our toddler from her nap! I was shocked!
    Exercise- cleaning out our “catch all” spare room- moving bins and heavy contractor bags. Also went through two huge bins of clothes and tried about 90% of them on. Ended up donating 1.5 contractor bags of old clothes! This entire room lasted 3 hours so I’m coumting it as exercise!!!
    Water- not enough.
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post (Saturday)

Track: Nope.
    Calories: Not a chance.
    Exercise: Nope, not that either.
    Water Intake: 99 oz---and some soda, and some other things I shouldn't have had...

Day/Goals: I had every intention of sticking to my goals today, then my mom invited me to lunch at tucanos...and well, threw the plan out the window, ate some carbs, some chocolate cake with my dad....ice cream with my niece....and some more carbs...and now I'm having the crash of my life. holy sugar coma batman. but man, did today taste good...tomorrow is going to be hard, well not so much hard as I will be more tired than usual. my body runs better on fat than carbs. But I have no regrets, it was good, and fun.
  • Fyreside
    Fyreside Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Saturday)
    Day/Goals:Yard work in beautiful weather..
    Calories: Yes.
    Exercise: Yes.
    Water Intake: Yes.

Username: Fyreside
    Week: April Week 1
    PW = 248.6
    CW=251.3

Ok so the gain is dissapointing sure.. But I have a bigger problem which is my resolve. I've been pushing myself for the last 6 months and at the end of every month I think about taking a maintainance break. Not a break from trying to be healthy, but a break from the 1600cal days and a break from the pressure I put on myself to lose weight. For 6 months now I get rolled over automatically and somewhere in that first week of the next month I find the resolve to knuckle down and try to do as well as the previous. But this week has seen that pattern come off the rails and with a little injury taking me away from my main source of exercise and my body deciding to stack on a few lb despite what I ate.. I've dug deep and come up empty handed.

What I want to do is spend at least the next couple of weeks of my life eating purely for maintainance. I want to eat back my exercise calories for a change. I want to hit the weights and not worry about adding muscle weight or water weight. Generally, I want to just not worry about trying to weigh less for a little while. The last thing I want to do is let the group down.. Or gain back any more weight for that matter. But since this is a weight loss competition I find myself in a conundrum.

So I've decided to request that I be moved off the roster to the cheer squad, and I hope you will accept my apology for not doing so at the end of last month. I'd like to spend the rest of the month gathering my energy and preparing to get stuck back into chasing my goals next month.
  • ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Username: ssssanaaaa
    Week: April Week 1
    PW = 195
    CW=194.5

Sorry about being MIA. Brother was having trouble breathing. Had to go to the ER 2 days in a row. Turns out he has pneumonia. It was a tough week.
  • AB0215
    Options
    mexiconona wrote: »
    Tomorrow, I travel to Las Vegas and next Sunday, I will be back in our condo in Puerto Vallarta. I will be back on track in my own place next week. Meanwhile, I am making some good decisions.
    mexiconona wrote: »
    Track yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise no

These posts are from TBBT.
  • lheinze2018
    lheinze2018 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Username: lheinze2018
    April week 2
    PW:250.8
    CW:249.9
  • AB0215
    Options
    Good Afternoon Team

I've been struggling to figure out what motivational quote to post, and I think this one is it today. I think a lot of us are struggling and I think it's a bit of a challenge to find the motivation sometimes and I will be the 1st to agree in that respect. Without over-sharing, I would like to say, I am also struggling to find the motivation, I laugh and say that food is my favorite f-word because it is, literally and what makes losing weight so hard. I want to eat, I want o eat everything and I need to start getting myself back on track and stop making excuses for myself. I've failed like half of the week for eating according to my goals and that is not going to be how I get to goal. I know a lot of us are returning team members and after about the first month, it seems more and more like it's a chore rather than something that we need to do for ourselves and then we start to fizzle, I know that's me right now, so starting today, I am going to take some time to think about my goals and re-focus myself, because I do really want to get to my goal.

I'm sharing this not because I need sympathy, but because I think it's important to realize that WE ALL STRUGGLE.

With that being said, I also would like to post this weeks
    Question of the Week

What are your non-scale victories?

Mine is I realized in the last couple of weeks that I can now wrap a regular sized bath towel around me and it stays on and actually covers me completely, something I didn't even realize was a thing...
    Side note on that one: I'm 4'10" so I have a very short torso, short legs so that might just be a me thing in the long run...since it's been suggested I am a tiny human (according to my husband).

n5j6i6kd55kj.jpg
  • joemccullum
    joemccullum Posts: 18 Member
    Options

Username: joemccullum
    Weigh in Date: 4/7
    Previous Weight:
    Current Weight: 391.0
  • AB0215
    Options
    Fyreside wrote: »

So I've decided to request that I be moved off the roster to the cheer squad, and I hope you will accept my apology for not doing so at the end of last month. I'd like to spend the rest of the month gathering my energy and preparing to get stuck back into chasing my goals next month.

Take care of yourself, but don't be a stranger!!
This discussion has been closed.