• cgcrutch
    cgcrutch Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    @NikkiJRM how do you track body fat %?
  • NikkiJRM
    NikkiJRM Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    @cgcrutch
    My scale does body analysis. It's a Weight Gurus bluetooth scale. I was looking as other similar scales that sync to mfp & fitbit, and this one was priced in my budget. $59.99 at BB&B and I used a 20% off coupon. While I don't necessarily think it's 100% on the money, I do look at the trend to see if I'm going up or down in certain things. Most recently I've been focused on increasing or at least maintaining my lean muscle.
  • mznik114
    mznik114 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Mehhh :s:/ ...BUT...I eased into exercise this week! Hoping to do more this week.

January 1: 265.4
    April 29: 239

Sunday 5/6: 239.6 (+0.6)
    Sunday 5/13:
    Sunday 5/20:
    Sunday 5/27:

• NDNBirdie
    NDNBirdie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello. I’m just joining in. Hoping for some support and encouragement. My doc would like me to be at 120.... but my first goal is 150. And then I’ll reevaluate.

May 1, Tuesday 166
    May 6 - 163
    May 13
    May 20
    May 27
    May 31, Thursday

Current weight 162
    Goal weight 150
  • cbishop7777
    cbishop7777 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    NDNBirdie wrote: »
    Hello. I’m just joining in. Hoping for some support and encouragement. My doc would like me to be at 120.... but my first goal is 150. And then I’ll reevaluate.

May 1, Tuesday 166
    May 6 - 163
    May 13
    May 20
    May 27
    May 31, Thursday

Current weight 162
    Goal weight 150

Welcome! This is a great place to start for support and encouragement! Just curious though, how tall are you? You must be pretty short for a Dr to tell you 120 is where you should be.
  • rae1388
    rae1388 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I know this month is going to be hard because we're going to be visiting family for a couple of weeks and we just found out we might be moving. But here goes nothing.

SW: 134.1 @ 26.2% BF (3/27/18)
    April 29: 129.6 @ 25% BF
    GW: 120 would be awesome, not by the end of May, just over all. Maybe within a couple of months. I would be stoked if I could get to 125 by the end of May. That doesn't seem like much, but I'm at my typical plateau, so I expect it to be harder now.

May 6: 127.6 @ 24.4% BF
    May 13:
    May 20:
    May 27:
  • xDaniDragonflyx
    xDaniDragonflyx Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    April 30: 251.4 (down 1.6 lbs) WOOT!
    May 6: 252 (up .6)
    May 13:
    May 20:
    May 27:
    May 31:

Ugh, I really thought I'd done well last week. Keeping with my macros well. I'm going to just keep on going, see how I do this week now that I'm able to get back to walking in the mornings.
  • Champion4ever
    Champion4ever Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi All! I strayed a bit last week but looking to get serious this week!!

May 1st - 209.2
    May 6th - 208.2
    May 13th
    May 20th
    May 27th
    May 30th

Goal weight 150

S.
  • chinatowninchina
    chinatowninchina Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    @mznik114 I went up .5 lbs this week too. I'm finally at the point where I don't get too discouraged by such a small increase at weigh in time. As a woman there are a lot of contributing factors to weight fluctuations within such short and regular weigh-ins. You are doing amazing!!!!!

and if any of you are at all like me the occasional falling by the wayside even for an evening throws you out by pounds (three up after Sunday evening out!!) then it takes days of sainthood to get back to where I was, like yesterday, saintlike to make up for Sunday and not even half that added weight gone ahhhhh! Still it will go!!
  • mznik114
    Options
    @mznik114 I went up .5 lbs this week too. I'm finally at the point where I don't get too discouraged by such a small increase at weigh in time. As a woman there are a lot of contributing factors to weight fluctuations within such short and regular weigh-ins. You are doing amazing!!!!!

Thanks! I'm trying to get to where you are...not getting discouraged! Hopefully I'll get there soon. I just hate doing things properly and not seeing results on the scale. But you are so right...being a woman has it's contributing factors...ugh lol!
  • mznik114
    Options

and if any of you are at all like me the occasional falling by the wayside even for an evening throws you out by pounds (three up after Sunday evening out!!) then it takes days of sainthood to get back to where I was, like yesterday, saintlike to make up for Sunday and not even half that added weight gone ahhhhh! Still it will go!!

The problem I have is that I'm not falling by the wayside... although I sometimes think I should since I'm gaining and losing every other week! Lol Maybe it's just the way my body does what it does. I am doing lazy keto at the moment so maybe I need to be strict again...who knows!
    I'll be having birthday cake Friday so I'll prepare for those results...and if it's a gain, there will be no question as to how! :p;)