TEAM: The Slimsons (May)

Options

Replies

• Keri8680
    Keri8680 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Wednesday
    Track- yes
    Calories- a bit over- but way over on carbs- hope i dont get kicked out of ketosis! I hosted my book club ladies tonight and some one brought pizza dip, and I made fathead dough bread/chips, and yummy banana bread. I am worried about weigh in tomorrow- it didnt seem like alot of food at the time!
    Exercise- housework all afternoon and after bookclub girls left.
    Water- yes excellent intake!
  • Fyreside
    Fyreside Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    JJKM02 wrote: »
    @Fyreside PromPosal was a huge hit! We made big letters P R O M ? on poster board along with a sign that said "I have been so disTRACKted and this question has been RUNNING through my mind!". His girlfriend runs track and then his buddies all came and held.up the five poster boards. It was a hit! She said yes! Dress is bought, tux is ordered! We are all set! Thanks for asking! I am very proud of him...both of my boys...but this is definitely a special time.

Haha, Wow! That's pretty cool. We don't do prom's down under. Similar formal dances, but nothing quite as extravagant. Hence my curiousity.. I thought I wonder how you prepare for a promposal. I hope they have a great time, sounds like the stuff lasting memories are made from. :)
  • JJKM02
    JJKM02 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    @AB0215 No worries! It was very sweet of both of you to ask! I am really enjoying the comradery and friendship that has developed within our Team! Thanks!
  • JJKM02
    Options
    Daily Post for Wednesday
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise yes 60 minutes of aquafit
    Water 130 oz

I was supposed to coach my girls in their first softball game of the season, buy it was so rainy and cold...only 4 degrees Celsius! It was not nice!! We will practice tomorrow again and be ready for next week!
  • __Roxy__
    __Roxy__ Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Fyreside wrote: »
    Well I just totally dropped the ball on late night eating. I mean it's not the end of the world, but boy am I disappointed with myself. Right there in my head were all the reasons not to.. Doing war with the hunger cravings from who knows where.. It's like you watch yourself screw it up and just can't put the brakes on.
    I saw 243.3 on the scales a day ago, well on track to meet my goal for the week of getting under 110kg. But I'm a clean 2Lb up on that this morning.
    Sigh.. Oh well, New day today and I will still hit my goal this week. Now I've just gone and upped the challenge level.

This is me exactly but instead of one night it's been all week!! Over cals and carbs almost every day this week. I was only 1.4 away from a big milestone but now it's probably more like 3.4 haha. What could've been done in a week will probably now take me 2 or 3!! Agghh

I hope you get back on track and don't let it turn into a week of over-snacking like I have!!
  • __Roxy__
    Options
    Daily post-Wednesday
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- yep
    Exercise- 17000 steps
    Water- 8 c
    Sleep - yep
  • KT4everFree
    KT4everFree Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Wednesday post
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: no
    Water: plenty
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Keri8680 wrote: »
    but way over on carbs- hope i dont get kicked out of ketosis! I hosted my book club ladies tonight and some one brought pizza dip, and I made fathead dough bread/chips, and yummy banana bread. I am worried about weigh in tomorrow- it didnt seem like alot of food at the time!
    Exercise- housework all afternoon and after bookclub girls left.
    Water- yes excellent intake!
    @Keri8680 I love fathead dough, it's super versatile as well. Hopefully you don't get kicked out of ketosis!!

gemwolf110 wrote: »
    Is it Friday yet?
    @gemwolf110 RIGHT?!?!

@JJKM02 I completely agree, it's great, we're able to share our lives and not just our weight loss and we have a great group and I love it!!
  • jennfalzon1979
    jennfalzon1979 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Daily post Wednesday

Track. Yes
    Calories. Under
    Exercise. 1 hour body combat. 1.5 hours beach volleyball
    Water. 85 ounces

Was sluggish today due to lack of sleep. Here’s hoping my boys stop dreaming of monsters and my daughter gets back to sleeping through the night.

G’night folks.

Ps - I better be in the 170s tomorrow or I will be ticked. Jus sayin.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Username: tinak33
    Weigh in week: May Week 4
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Previous Weight: 156.9
    Current Weight: 156.6

I kept it off! I lost a ton from the stomach bug last week, and managed to keep it off! Definite win. haha :#
  • __Roxy__
    Options
    BOOM!

Wahoo! Getting under 180 is a personal goal of mine too so I see how exciting this is!! Congrats ♡
  • Fyreside
    Fyreside Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    @jennfalzon1979 Hey congrats!! Hard work really paying off for you there.

@tinak33 Glad you were able to consolidate that. Being unwell is a tough way to lose, but at least you made it work.

Daily Post: (Thursday)
    Goals: There was only one goal today.. Do it right. Burn lots, eat little and no #%^&! snacks. Ticked a few things off the list and made some cuts with the new saw that I could never have done with my old equipment, so it's been a good day.
    Track: Yes
    Calories:Yes
    Exercise:Yes
    Water: Yes
    Net Carbs: 13

Now, I'm going to bed to hide under the covers so the late night snack monster can't find me. Have a great day team.
  • rlaratte
    rlaratte Posts: 69 Member
    Options

5/1 - 187.6 lbs
    5/2-189.4 lbs

5/9-187.4
    5/10-187.2
    5/11-187.4
    5/12-186.2
    5/13-187.8
    5/14-188.8
    5/15-188.4
    5/16-187.8
    5/17-186.0
    5/18-186.0
    5/19-186.8
    5/20-186.8
    5/21-186.6
    5/22-187.0
    5/23-186.8

5/24 - 184.8 lbs

Total loss so far = -2.8 lbs

I thought I had plateaued and my body found where it wanted to be at. I was surprised this morning when the scale showed I was under 185 lbs. The first 30 pounds came off fast but the last 20 is going to test my commitment.
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Mexiconona May 24, Thursday
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes - swimming
    Carbs 10 yea under.
    20 hour water fast

Fryeside, thank you for your comments and motivation. I challenge you to keep under 20 carbs. Everything else will fall in place. I am opening my window between two and four. I made zero carb Deviled eggs with lots of green olives, tiny bit of mustard, Zero carb mayonnaise. I topped it with some paprika ( I used Smokey paprika ) and a wonderful spice called Everything but the Bagle Sesame Seasoning blend from Trader Joe’s. With that today, I had roast pork, also seasoned with Everything but the Bagle seasoning and snow peas with butter.

• Keri8680
    Keri8680 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Keri8680
    Weigh in day Thursday
    Week 4
    PW 195
    CW 194.8

• CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: (Thursday)
    Track: Yes
    Calories:Under
    Exercise:Yes-elliptical 25 mins
    Water: 64 oz

Neck is still bothering me. Haven't been able to do my lifting program all week. Pretty bummed, but still jogging and using the elliptical.
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Sorry guys, I'm in a bad mood. I was pretty snappy with everyone at work today. I'm overloaded and short staffed (again!). And the worst part is admin doesn't seem concerned. Anyways.....

Daily Post
    tracking - nope
    calories - probably not - eating was fun, and I had a good calorie burn, but there is wine....
    exercise - 7 mile run - was supposed to be 8, but the heat was just too much and I totally crashed
  • JJKM02
    Options
    Daily post for Thursday
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise 75 minutes ball practice
    Water 150 oz
  • jennfalzon1979
    jennfalzon1979 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Daily post Thursday.

Track. Yes
    Calories. Way under
    Exercise. 1 hour body pump. 2 hours yard stuff
    Water. 100 ounces

It’s hot up here in my city. Lots of water in my future.
This discussion has been closed.