Exercise? 12,250 steps
    Carbs? 22g
    Water? 10 cups
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Daily Post (Monday)

Goals: Started out today with the mindset of trying a 24 hour fast. That lasted 12 hours before I got hangry. I did finally manage to stay within my calorie goal, for the first time in what seems like weeks..so not a total loss.

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: No
    Water Intake: 99 oz

HAHA You lasted longer than I would have! Unless..... I slept through most of those 12 hours...
    But when I get hangry, I binge eat. So I can't do fasting unless it's required for bloodwork. :D
  • mjohemme
    mjohemme Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Weigh in week: June Week 4
    Weigh in day: Tuesday
    Previous Week's Weight: 269.5
    Today's Weight: 268.0

Daily Post (Tuesday)
    I have a weigh in with my surgeon next week and I have to have "not gained weight", and I'm worried about that. It would help if I remembered what I weighed when I was there in April, lol. I'll feel better if I lose another couple pounds by next week.

Monday (I do these in the morning, so my info is for yesterday)
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, hit my step goal, 30 min body toning class, 1 minute wall sit and 4 sets of 60 rep high knees.
  • jennfalzon1979
    jennfalzon1979 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Today I cancelled my gym membership. I am beyond sad. I hope I can continue losing weight throughout the summer
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Today I cancelled my gym membership. I am beyond sad. I hope I can continue losing weight throughout the summer

Not sure how your motivation/daily eating/etc works, but I lost about 50 lbs without setting foot in a gym. I barely did exercise at all, except take the stairs at work, and go for an occasional (once a week...?) walk with my 2 yr old.

It is totally possible. <3<3
    Just takes some adjustments. :)
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »

Not sure how your motivation/daily eating/etc works, but I lost about 50 lbs without setting foot in a gym. I barely did exercise at all, except take the stairs at work, and go for an occasional (once a week...?) walk with my 2 yr old.

It is totally possible. <3<3
    Just takes some adjustments. :)

She's right, my husband refuses to exercise but with diet, he's lost 70lbs in roughly 7 or 8 months. You might need to find your new normal and there are a LOT of things you can do outside the gym for exercise too.
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options

It can be done. Sure the gym is convenient, particularly for lifting weights and for days when it's very hot or wet, but it is not an absolute necessity. You just have to really focus on or your calorie intake. As far as exercising, there are lots of options. What do you enjoy doing?

Daily Post - Tuesday
    So I've pretty much decided it's going to be a "rest week". I'm too hot, too tired, and too stressed. I really am looking forward to next week when I can run in the morning, and lift and swim in the afternoons. Right now, I just want to sit in the AC and drink wine.

Tracking - no
    Calories - hopefully close to maintenance - too hot to really eat, but there is wine
    Exercise - nope, just cleaning and packing in a hot classroom
  • ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Daily post: Monday
    Calories: Over by a little
    Exercise: Yes but not as much as I wanted.
    Water: Yes.

Comments: Was a good day yesterday overall. Very productive actually.
  • Keri8680
    Keri8680 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Tuesday
    Track- yes
    Calories- way under but I fasted 24 hours- aside from 1 cup of coffee in the AM. I went all out for dinner tonight. We got chinese- first time I have eaten a “meal” from there since startig keto! I did avoid the rice but the meat and veggies were fair game for my belly!
    Carbs- actually right on target but I think fasting all day helped that!
    Exercise- no
    Water- filled my big travel mug twice so I’ll say yes!
  • IanMoone30
    IanMoone30 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Carbs over
    Exercise yes
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Goals: Not a great day for me, woke up with strep again. Erg. I swear every time I go my parents house, I get strep. So my intentions were to stay on plan today but I feel awful and I've had a little extra food today, not really sure how much extra because I failed to track and well, yeah. Hopefully tomorrow I feel like giving a damn...because today I did not, hopefully the antibiotics work their magic while I head to bed and tomorrow I feel a little less like crap.

Track: Nope
    Calories: I'm sure no
    Exercise:Also nope.
    Water Intake: I don't even know..
  • KT4everFree
    KT4everFree Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Tuesday
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise yes ( a little is better than none) also day 19 of plank challenge
    Water very good
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Mexiconona Tuesday, June 19 th.

Tracking. : yes
    Calories : yes
    Exercise : yes
    Carbs : under

• colinmcp
    colinmcp Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I get together with work colleagues once every 3months...just went through a day of "you've lost weight!" comments.

The die is now cast...need to lose more before our next get-together lol.
  • ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Daily post: Tuesday
    Track: Yes.
    Calories: Over by a little
    Exercise: No but will make up for it today.
    Water: Yes but not sure how much.

Comments: So everything was going pretty well and I had everything pre-planned but then my brother got us burgers and fries. The burgers would have been fine but the fries made me go over. The rest of the day was healthy though. Today is going to be under.
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Daily post Wednesday

Sorry I have been MIA this week. Busy end of school year. Very little logging or exercise. Today was the first day home with all three kiddos. Going to be a fun summer!

Track:no
    Calories: probably about right
    Exercise: elliptical 30 mins
    Water: 64 oz
  • IanMoone30
    IanMoone30 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Carbs over
    Exercise took the kids to the pool
  • AB0215
    Options
    colinmcp wrote: »
    I get together with work colleagues once every 3months...just went through a day of "you've lost weight!" comments.

The die is now cast...need to lose more before our next get-together lol.

@colinmcp That's AWESOME!! Super motivating, congrats!!
  • KT4everFree
    KT4everFree Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Wednesday
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise yes
    Water-plenty over 100 oz
This discussion has been closed.