TEAM: The Slimsons (June)

Options

Replies

• ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Daily post: Thursday
    Track: Yes.
    Calories: A little over but ate healthily so I'm not mad.
    Exercise: No. Will get some exercise in today even though I'm exhausted from walking all day.
    Water: Not as much as I should have. Had a sore throat and it's so hard to drink water when your throat hurts even though it helps you get better D:

Comments: Honestly, I'm too hard on myself when I don't do everything perfectly. Like yesterday I was over by maybe like 200 hundred calories and although it's not ideal that's not too bad considering my calorie goal is 1200. But I'm silly and I always feel disappointed about it. I need to learn to be flexible and things aren't always going to be perfect and that's not necessarily bad. Just keep moving forward.

Weigh in
    Username: ssssanaaaa
    Weigh in week: Week 4
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 195.3
    Today's Weight: 194.1 Yay. Back in the right direction.
  • IanMoone30
    IanMoone30 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Track yes
    Calories over
    Carbs over but not by much
    Exercise no
  • lorib642
    lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    Friday

Track yes
    Calories over
    Exercise yes
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Friday)

Goals: Been working out these last 2 days but still taking it a bit easy while on antibiotics. Still a productive workout though.

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes
    Water Intake: 99 oz
  • colinmcp
    colinmcp Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Username: ColinMcP
    Week: June Week 4
    Check in Day: Saturdays
    PW = 245.7
    CW= 243.2
    Total lost 9.1 lbs for challenge.

For the final week I'm travelling to a certain part of the country that originated one of my fav foods...I'm promising myself only one cheat meal 😁
  • AB0215
    Options
    Hey guys, just a heads up, we have a lot of missing weights from Friday, please don't forget to post!!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Happy Saturday Slimsons!

I hope everyone wakes up ready to crush Saturday, I, for some reason woke up ready to crush Saturday at 5:30 and I decided to go with it.

d6bj15d0xg1h.jpg
    True, very true. I am trying something new, listen to the truth, even when I don't want to hear it :wink:
  • ssssanaaaa
    Options
    Daily post: Friday
    Track: Yes.
    Calories: A little over but I make sure to overestimate all of my foods unless I know the exact calorie content.
    Exercise: Yes. Really intense workout actually.
    Water: Good amount yesterday. Around 70 ounces I think.

Comments: 193 on the scale this morning. Went downtown yesterday with my brothers and had burgers and ice cream but also walked a lot. I made sure to eat light and no calorie dense foods afterwards and also exercised (don't count this into my calorie goal though) so even though I ate out, I logged everything and stayed on track for the most part. Feels good!
  • ssssanaaaa
    Options
    colinmcp wrote: »
    PW = 245.7
    CW= 243.2

For the final week I'm travelling to a certain part of the country that originated one of my fav foods...I'm promising myself only one cheat meal 😁

What country @colinmcp ?
  • colinmcp
    colinmcp Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    ssssanaaaa wrote: »
    PW = 245.7
    CW= 243.2

What country @colinmcp ?

Going to Halifax...must have a legit donair lol
  • KT4everFree
    KT4everFree Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Username: KatieWW
    June week 4
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    PW: 176.8
    CW: 174.8
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    School is out, technically. I go back Monday to finish things up and great ready for summer school. In the meantime my 4 year old nephew is visiting for the weekend. I don’t know what I was thinking!

Friday weigh in - 151.2

June was not a great month for me. I should have been prepared for that, but I wasn’t. Now that the end of school year stress is over, I am going to get myself back in track!
  • ssssanaaaa
    Options
    ssssanaaaa wrote: »
    PW = 245.7
    CW= 243.2

What country @colinmcp ?

Going to Halifax...must have a legit donair lol

Lol no one blames you! Have lots of fun!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post (Saturday)

Goals: Rest day, but stayed in my calorie limits. Cleaned house, which took surprisingly long, I hate cleaning after being sick.

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: I'm saying yes, cleaned my house for an hour and walked up and down my stairs 10 times.
    Water Intake: 99 oz
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Weekly Weigh in:
    Username: CourtneyLomonaco
    PW:158.2
    CW: 159

June has not been a good month for me. I think I am back in the right mindset now for the last bit and then on to July!

Daily post Saturday:
    Track: no
    Calories: no
    Exercise: Iso Strength Chisel and elliptical
    Water: 64 oz
  • Keri8680
    Keri8680 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Daily post- Saturday
    Track- yes
    Calories- yes
    Carbs- over- but it’smy own fault.
    Exercise- walked the mall and tried on a ton of clothes
    Water- ehh not too bad
    Realized today June has been a good month for me. Instead of holding steady at one weight for a couple of weeks, I am creeping fown a little bit every day- even a few tenths of a pound! I’m so happy to finally be in the keto groove!!
  • AB0215
    Options
    June has not been a good month for me. I think I am back in the right mindset now for the last bit and then on to July!
    @CourtneyLomonaco I think June has been tough for a lot of us, myself included. Dust yourself off and move on, no one is perfect and it's ok to make mistakes, it's what you do next that counts!! You GOT this!!
    Keri8680 wrote: »
    Realized today June has been a good month for me. Instead of holding steady at one weight for a couple of weeks, I am creeping fown a little bit every day- even a few tenths of a pound! I’m so happy to finally be in the keto groove!!
    @Keri8680 That's really the best way to do it anyway. You're doing GREAT!!

IanMoone30 wrote: »
    Not even going to lie it has been a bad month. Slowly been seeing myself slipping into bad habits. I can see it but it’s so hard to change it. I look at where I’m at only 45 ish pounds from where I want to be and I think it’s so far away. But 3 yrs ago I was 200 pounds from where I want. Didn’t think I would be this close. I WON’T LET MYSELF FAIL. I will be at my goal or less by my time limit. If I can get this far I can go anywhere
    @IanMoone30 Yes, you WILL!! You are worth it and you deserve it!!

June has been a tough month for a lot of us, myself included. It's not over yet, still time to make some positive changes as we still have one more week. I am in that same boat and I've spent a lot of time making excuses for myself but no more. I have to do it. I didn't get this far quit now. Let's pick ourselves back up and get to GOAL!
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Tracking yes
    Calories no
    Exercise yes walking 20 min.
    Carbs over
  • Nikki_1130
    Nikki_1130 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Username: BMovieQueen
    Week: June 24th 2018
    PW = 279.4
    CW = 275.8

I think my last post was June week 4, but I'm gonna keep posting til the end of June.
This discussion has been closed.