TEAM: The Slimsons (June)

Options

Replies

• Fyreside
    Fyreside Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Hi team, I've been neglecting the group badly. I have reasons for being absent, but not excuses really. I promise I've been thinking about you all. I have a huge amount of catchup to do, and very little internet access to do it with.
    So I will just get my weigh in done first.

Weigh in:
    Username: Fyreside
    Weigh in week: Week 4
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous Week's Weight: 242.5lbs
    Current Weight: 242.5lbs

• Fyreside
    Fyreside Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Ok so, I actually disappeared to a place with no internet access. I was down at my property, got chatting with some other locals and lamented the fact that I was struggling with living so far from where I'm building. They exchanged a glance and offered me a cabin just a few minutes drive from my place. Don't get me wrong.. I'm talking super rustic shack in the bush sort of thing.. But with fireplace, running water, walls.. you know all the stuff that makes it not camping in the middle of winter lol.

So for the last few weeks now I've been back n forth to the place, getting it back to habitable.. (nobody has been there for years) I'm typing here now with power generated by the solar setup I installed this morning. I've got an aerial up so I can get some cell signal and hit the internet. Looking forward to catching up and getting back into active participation in the group. I've not been logging or even weighing. But I'm really confident that I'm not eating too much and have been working my hide off..

Have a great week 5 everyone.
  • KT4everFree
    KT4everFree Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Does anyone have any idea why my Fitbit is no longer feeding through to MFP?
  • lorib642
    lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    KatieWW wrote: »
    Does anyone have any idea why my Fitbit is no longer feeding through to MFP?

There is a known issue. I have not seen any updates. It sure is frustrating
  • IanMoone30
    IanMoone30 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Track yes
    Calories way over
    Carbs didn’t even want to look
    Exercise yes
    Went to the company picnic and did paddle boarding a few time it wa fun. But over eat big time.
    No more excuses. I’m so close to turn back now the last bit is so much harder to lose.
  • __Roxy__
    __Roxy__ Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    River_Goddess
    WEIGH IN WEEK 4
    last week: 214.0
    this week: 215.2

Help! I've fallen and I can't get up! :tongue:
    Man I'm struggling with measuring, logging, and posting. My slip is turning into a slide. Still keto but eating more than I need to, more often than I need to.

I'm just hoping to not gain too much before my mojo returns!!
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    I feel like I’m totally lost. Is this the start of week 4?
  • KT4everFree
    KT4everFree Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    @lorib642 thanks
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    ka97 wrote: »
    I feel like I’m totally lost. Is this the start of week 4?

Week 5, there are 5 weeks this month.
  • AB0215
    Options
    Message for all team members:

@AB0215.
    @BMovieQueen.
    @River_Goddess.
    @rlaratte.
    @IanMoone30.
    @jennfalzon1979.
    @lorib642.
    @mjohemme.
    @kearyandjessy.
    @Keri8680.
    @tinak33.
    @JJKM02.
    @ka97.
    @mexiconona.
    @ssssanaaaa.
    @ColinMcP.
    @CourtneyLomonaco.
    @Fyreside.
    @gemwolf110.
    @KatieWW.

This is the last week of the June Challenge. After this week, all members will be rolled over automatically into the July Challenge challenge.

The July challenge thread is:
    TEAM: The Slimsons (July) ( https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10676892/team-the-slimsons-july#latest )
    If you wish not to participate next month, please message the team captain or Ashley (@AB0215) or Craig ( @craigo3154. )

Please view your team thread and post a brief introduction so others in the team can know who you are.

When viewing the thread, please "bookmark" the thread by pressing the "star" icon (it should turn yellow).
    3cu4npy62hfa.png

This way you can be notified whenever someone posts to the thread (your "bell" icon on most forum headers will show if there are any notifications).
    yop2unsw1ph1.png
  • AB0215
    Options
    Hey Guys--July registrations are open, let's get the word out and make sure that the page stays on the front page of the challenges board!!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10676904/biggest-loser-challenge-july-weight-loss/p1?new=1
  • AB0215
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Winner's Circle June Week 4:

1st Place (Posted 7-6 of 7 days):

@IanMoone30.

2nd Place (Posted 4-5 of 7 Days):

@mexiconona.
    @ssssanaaaa.
    @KatieWW.
    @Keri8680.

3rd Place (Posted 3 of 7 days):[

@lorib642.

Honorable Mention (made an effort to post, even if it was only once):

@CourtneyLomonaco.
    @River_Goddess.
    @ka97.
    @mjohemme.

Great job everyone!! There are a lot of winner's this week and I'm really proud of all of you for your efforts and successes!! Keep up the great work and let's have another great week!!

I think this week has been super tough for a lot of us. I'm back on track and motivated once again to finally finish what I started. I had to dig deep and really think about WHY I wanted this for myself and that really helped me get my motivation back.

Week 4 Results have also been posted.

Great job to our top 3:
    1st - @Keri8680. - 1.25%
    2nd - @KatieWW. - 1.13%
    3rd - @kearyandjessy. - 1.11%
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)

Goals: Took a day off from the gym, went to a parade with a friend, walked around a lot, so I wasn't entirely devoid of activity today.

Track: Yes
    Calories: No, but close.
    Exercise:Yes
    Water Intake: 99 oz
  • ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Sunday
    Track: Yes. Overestimated everything I'm pretty sure but better to be safe than sorry.
    Calories: Over.
    Exercise: I guess so. I went to a theme park today and walked around A LOT. It was a lot of fun.
    Water Intake: Not enough but the night isn't over. Hopefully by the end of the night I'll have around 60 ounces at least.

Comments: I was 193.0 on the scale this morning. I really want to go hard for the rest of the week and see where I can get myself. I just REALLY REALLY want to get out of the 190s. I'm just so desperate to get out for good. I feel like the beginning of every challenge I'm like "Yay, I'm excited to get out of the 190s" then I fall off the wagon and then I get back on and then get pretty close but never quite get there. It's just a cycle and I'm dying to get out of it! I'm intending to do really well this week.
  • lorib642
    Options
    Sunday

Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise 40 min walking
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Mexiconona June 24th
    Tracking yes
    Calories no
    Exercise yes
    Carbs over
    I am traveling and just attended a Family Reunion in Reno Nevada. Tomorrow, we drive back to Vegas and leave early Tuesday to fly back home to PV. I am messing up on everything with all the parties, food, restaurants, etc. I don’t even have a scale where I am But Tuesday morning I will. I will be back on track soon.
  • jennfalzon1979
    jennfalzon1979 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Weigh in.

Pw. 177
    CW 178.6

Shrugs. Time of month. Heavy pasta yesterday. I was 176 yesterday so I believe I will drop back down once the bloat goes down.
  • lorib642
    Options
    Monday Weigh-in
    June Week 5

PW 173.8
    CW 171.8
  • jennfalzon1979
    jennfalzon1979 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    @AB0215 next month I’m changing my weigh in day to Friday’s.
  • AB0215
    Options
    @AB0215 next month I’m changing my weigh in day to Friday’s.

@jennfalzon1979 Okay, got it :smile:
This discussion has been closed.