TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (July)

Options

Replies

• erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Peachez2 wrote: »
    Hey all happy Sunday and beginning of July 😊. Quick question is this where I weigh in? My day is Sunday?

Yes, this is where you post the weigh in every week
  • katevt78
    katevt78 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge 7/1
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: 7 mile walk
    Water: 120 oz

Happy July!
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    June 30

Calories: yes
    Exercise: yoga & meditation & walk
    Steps 6307
    Water 128 oz

• allison8668
    allison8668 Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    July 1

Food - tracked and under: yes
    Exercise - yes - walked
  • Peachez2
    Peachez2 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge 7/1/18
    Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: 1.74 Hike up Kennesaw Mountain and 2.01 mile walk/jog down the mountain road
    Steps: 10,605
    Water: 132 ounces

I'm thinking since my official start wait on the spreadsheet is listed as 6/30/18 and I stated my weigh day would be Sunday so I weigh next Sunday not today right since that was yesterday. But in case I am wrong when I weighed in this morning weighed 228.8lbs which is down from 229.2 so down 0.4lbs
  • Coheednkimbria
    Coheednkimbria Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    7/1:
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- no
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge
    Sun 7/1
    Tracking: no
    Calories: probably, but since I didn't track i’ll just say no. I only ate twice today and didn't each much each time. But since food was provided by my sister in law I didn't know what everything was exactly and didn't bother trying to guess
    Exercise: yes, swimming
  • slokey83
    slokey83 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    7/1
    Calories:yes
    Exercise: walked for 20 min on treadmill
    Steps: met goal over 5000
    Water: yes

One day down, 30 more to go. We can do this!
  • CCzMini
    CCzMini Posts: 99 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Ok, I think this is where I am suppose to post for the accountability challenge too. Well, might need to take today as my free pass. Logged everything: yes; stayed inside calories: no; exercise for 20 min: sort of (walked & was only mildly active today. It was VERY hot). I think tomorrow will be better! 😏

To Peachez2- I believe this is indeed where we post. I don’t see anywhere where we can reply to a previous post directly, so just added the response here. Also, happy beginning of July to you as well!
  • txmaryk99
    txmaryk99 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge

7/1
    Tracking Yes
    Calories I am going to say NO even though it looks like yes. We went to the farmers market and jamboree today so even with trying to find best guesses when logging I'm pretty sure there were calories not accounted for.
    Exercise Yes Walking at the farmers market and then bodyweight exercises at home.
  • Lorrieonline
    Lorrieonline Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    July 1

Exercise: Yes
    Calories: Under budget

Finished my exercises just before 11pm yet my goal is to exercise earlier. Daytime is too hot and humid for me (even with A/C) so I'm trying to work on getting to sleep earlier and rising earlier. It's tricky because I start to feel more energetic when evening sets in. Glad to be exercising accountability again. :)
  • violasmith85
    violasmith85 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    7/1
    Exercise: Yes - 50mins exercise bike. 60mins swimming
    Calories: ate at maintenance. I havnt swam in awhile and I think it made me ravenously hungry. Take it for what it is and do better tomorrow.
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    7/1
    Exercised: yep
    Tracked: yep
    Under: yep
    Water: 1 gallon
    Went to the pool and it was sooo hot chugged a whole gallon between that and meal prepping!

Happy July everyone!
  • MelsLeanDream
    MelsLeanDream Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Hi @HASWLRS I’m going to have to drop out of this months challenge. We are on school holidays for the next 2 weeks and then we have to travel for my youngest sons surgery. We will be out of town for another 2 weeks after that. We get home on the 31st and I’ll be ready to join August’s challenge then. I’d like to stay in the group and b3 part of the cheerleading squad if that’s ok?
  • simbersea
    simbersea Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    7/1
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes - by 1 calorie 😄
    Water: tons. It’s hot here.
    Exercise: yes. Rest day so only 20 minute walk
  • WhineThyme
    WhineThyme Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    Sunday, July 1
    Logged: No
    Calories: No
    Exercised: No

WILL do better today!
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone my name's Destiny. I've been in the group since January. I'm a sahm to 4 kids ages 8, 5, 2, and almost 8 months. I have family visiting for the next 2 weeks so finding time to exercise will be a struggle, as will making good food choices. Every summer when they visit I get the mindset "They're on vacation so I'm going to eat like I'm on vacation too!"

7/1
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise no

Username: thedestar
    Weigh in week: July week 1
    Weigh in day: Mon
    Previous Week's weight: 152.0
    Todays Weight: 152.0
  • MrsBrooks0913
    MrsBrooks0913 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, my name is Rachael. I started the monthly challenge in June. I didnt do my best so I am here to make July the best it can be!

7/1
    Tracking no
    Calories no
    Exercise no

Username: MrsBrooks0913
    Weigh in week: July week 1
    Weigh in day: Mon
    Previous Week's weight: 280.5
    Todays Weight: 279.5
This discussion has been closed.