• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    priiiiiska wrote: »
    Mini challenge
    2/7
    Tracking: yes
    Calories : under budget
    Exercice: nearly 18000 steps. Been feeling sick today so couldn't make it to the gym.

Wow!! 18,000 steps and you were feeling ill? Well, with that many steps, you did get some exercise, so skipping the gym wasn't all bad!! Hope you feel better soon!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    slokey83 wrote: »
    July 2nd- still on track- hit all my goals: calories, tracking, water, steps, exercise. Woo hoo! I will weigh in on Saturday so hope my hard work shows on the scale.

Nice job on hitting all your goals!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    CCzMini wrote: »
    Ok, really wanted a Wendy’s small chocolate frosty today since it was sooooo hot. Reminded myself that tomorrow is my weigh in day, so managed to drive past & drink a bottle of water instead. It was cold, just lacked the chocolate!! 😏

Great willpower!! Since you really wanted the cold, more than the chocolate, you were able to drive on by!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    txmaryk99 wrote: »
    Mini challenge 7/2
    Tracking Yes
    Calories Yes
    Exercise Yes Walked before class extended the walk to New Season and got some Elliotts Adult Peanut Butter. The one I got is Honey Chipotle. I am going to try it on some roasted peaches for the holiday.

Weigh in day Monday
    Week one 7/2
    Last weeks weight 240.8
    This week weight 240.0
    As I expected after last weeks whoosh

Great mindset, to not expect two big losses in a row!! That being said, you did lose almost a whole pound this week, so a good loss, nonetheless!!

Honey chipotle peanut butter? Sounds interesting! You'll have to let us know how it tastes!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Peachez2 wrote: »
    7/2/18
    Tracking:no
    Calories: yes
    Exercise:yes

Crystal, how do you know you were under calories if you didn't track? And why didn't you track if you were under your calories? Just genuinely curious.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Okay. So I am caught up on your posts. I still need to do the Mini Challenge results for last week, and I want to elaborate on the results from June, but those two things will have to wait for now.

Missing some weights from Monday:

@afitznla, @hippiestarz, @LMT2017

At your earliest convenience, please post your weights for July Week #1 on this thread. Thanks!!

Heads up for Tuesday's weigh-in:

@CCzMini and @Lorrieonline
  • Peachez2
    Peachez2 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work everyone 🤗
  • hippienana
    hippienana Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    makhe1224 wrote: »
    Hello. My name is Marsha and I have been with this group since May of this year. I have slacked off the last couple of weeks but started my commitment again this weekend and I am dedicated to getting this weight off. I am 64 years old and started lifting weights July 1st and plan to lose 50 pounds by the end of the year.
    makhe1224 wrote: »
    July 1: weigh in
    Previous weight: 176.0
    Current weight: 174.0

Great goals, Marsha, great re commitment to weight lifting and really great loss posted this week!!! Here's to July being your best month yet!!

I hope so. I am determined now.
  • WhineThyme
    WhineThyme Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    Monday, July 2
    Logged: No
    Calories: No
    Exercised: No

Sun: No
    Mon: No

I'm not off to a very good start on paper. But, behind the scenes, a lot is going on to make things better in the long run.
  • LMT2017
    LMT2017 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day Monday
    Week one 7/2
    Last weeks weight 341.6
    This week weight 343.0
    Ugh. Not pleased about this, but I think I know why I'm up.
  • katevt78
    katevt78 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    katevt78 wrote: »
    Weigh in week: July week 1
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous weight: 150.4
    Today’s weight 148.6

What a fantastic loss, Kate!! I don't know how you do it consistently, week after week, especially now that you are getting so close to goal!! What you have in place for yourself, with your exercise, your food choices and your water intake is obviously the best combination for your success!! Congratulations on being in the 140's!!!

Thank you!! I am so motivated right now, especially with my goal so close. Basically I haven’t eaten anything without weighing it in about 9 months give or take a few meals when I’ve eaten out. Also, I am outside for at least 4 miles every day rain or shine. I am addicted to being healthy!
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    July 2

Exercise: mutu, 10 min run, walk, chest at gym with my son,
    Steps 11264
    Water 128 oz

• erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    LMT2017 wrote: »
    Weigh in day Monday
    Week one 7/2
    Last weeks weight 341.6
    This week weight 343.0

I already know I’m gonna have a similar weigh in on Thursday. Stinks that my weigh-in day is the day after 4th of July BBQ. But it is what it is. Starting Thursday I will work real hard to get these extra “festive” lbs off for next weeks weigh-in
  • priiiiiska
    priiiiiska Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    July 2
    Tracking : yes
    Calories: Under Budget by 80 cals (calories burned not included).
    Exercise: 16 892 steps. A bit upset as my goal is 20 000 but work happened. No gym again today. Hopefully tomorrow.
    Water: 3L

Not a bad day overall but hopefully will have more time tomorrow for some more steps and a trip to the gym.
  • Coheednkimbria
    Coheednkimbria Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    7/3:
    Tracking - yes
    Calories- no ugh I had a snack attack! They were plantain chips though, does that change anything? Haha
    Exercise- yes- house cleaning!
  • violasmith85
    violasmith85 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    7/3
    Exercise: yes 45 mins exercise bike
  • katevt78
    katevt78 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge 7/3
    Exercise yoga
    Water: 120 oz
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    LMT2017 wrote: »
    Weigh in day Monday
    Week one 7/2
    Last weeks weight 341.6
    This week weight 343.0

If you know why you are up, then you know what you have to do to make it come back down again!!! It's just a slight up...you got this!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Weigh in week: July week 1
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous weight: 150.4
    Today’s weight 148.6

What a fantastic loss, Kate!! I don't know how you do it consistently, week after week, especially now that you are getting so close to goal!! What you have in place for yourself, with your exercise, your food choices and your water intake is obviously the best combination for your success!! Congratulations on being in the 140's!!!

Thank you!! I am so motivated right now, especially with my goal so close. Basically I haven’t eaten anything without weighing it in about 9 months give or take a few meals when I’ve eaten out. Also, I am outside for at least 4 miles every day rain or shine. I am addicted to being healthy!

Addicted to being healthy...just love it!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: »
    July 2

Exercise: mutu, 10 min run, walk, chest at gym with my son,
    Steps 11264
    Water 128 oz

What is mutu, Tami?
This discussion has been closed.