JULY MONTHLY CHALLENGE

Options

Replies

• eggfooyamyam
    eggfooyamyam Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Back from a sweet vacation and back into the swing of Keto and all that entails. I ate almost everything I wanted on vacation, but I still felt like I made good decisions and exercised some self-control. The last night on vacay I had a large ciabatta roll - I felt that the next day in my joints. I gained about 3-4lbs, not too shabby! I also walked... a lot!! I have friends in town and they are starting on Keto today - they are super excited. We are all starting/restarting using Ruled Me's 30-day Keto Plan. I don't know if I'll make it to the 140's in August but I definitely will in September. I'm glad to be home and back in the fold of my Keto Clan. I'm curious to see what kind of progress I'll have back on the Ruled Me Keto Menu. Hopefully the same success I had the first time!
  • chinatowninchina
    chinatowninchina Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    d_dc_lady wrote: »
    Sunday 07/01: 155.8 (-0.6)
    Sunday 07/08: 155.0 (-0.8)
    Sunday 07/15: 156.0 (+1)
    Sunday 07/22: 155.8 (-0.2)
    Sunday 07/29

Well, I'm back in the 1 lb up-down vortex. Not worried though. I'm actually liking my body and the way that I look, which has really never happened for me before. :)

I really want to try a 24-hour fast, but I am so nervous. Anyone who does fast or is interested in a 24-hour fast want to be a fast-buddy for support sometime this week?

I don't do them (longer fasts) but just wanted to say the up a pound or so down doesn't matter, how you feel in your own skin does though so excellent work!
  • 4031isaiah
    4031isaiah Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    Sunday July 15 - 187.0
    Sunday July 22 - 186.8

I know what went wrong... still working at it...
  • KristinLeeD
    KristinLeeD Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Keto Starting Weight: 153
    Current Weight: 132
    July Goal: 128 (4 lbs)
    Ultimate Goal: 115

Thursday 07/05: 132
    Sunday 07/08: 132.4 (+.4)
    Tuesday 07/17: 130 (-2.4)
    Sunday 07/22: 129.2 (-.80)
    Sunday 07/29
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    MeenaKnows wrote: »
    Hello Everyone

I just stumbled into this group on MFP. Luckily, I have been Keto for about 6 weeks now. I will try to understand the spreadsheet link business and upload my July stats.

Cheers!

Welcome!
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    So I have joined this group, started IF along with Keto nearly 2 weeks ago.

Weight: 62.9 kg
    Final Goal: 60 kg

I am close to my goal, the rest of the weight I have already got rid of, its this last 5 kg that have been tough, and now the last 2.9 kg to get to my final weight.

I am in no rush as I promised myself when I got to 63 kg I would sit at that for 1 month then head down to 60 kg, but I am loving the IF so much that I am doing ti for health reasons, and the keto is keeping my mind clear and I like that.

I do wish their was a keto IF group to join.

Welcome!! Sounds like you're doing great!
  • sykin
    sykin Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    sykin wrote: »
    Started Keto: June 21
    Starting Weight: 167.4
    Goal Weight: 150 (but may go lower if I still feel good)

Sunday 07/01: 159.8
    Sunday 07/08: 158.8
    Sunday 07/15: 158.8
    Sunday 07/22: 158.6
    Sunday 07/29

This is super late because I was on a road trip with my kids but I recorded my weight down so I wouldn't forget to post about it here. HA! Accountability, right? Anyway - after recording my weight on 7/15, I suddenly gained 3 pounds overnight. YIKES! Dehydration and not eating the right foods. Staying low carb, but not eating the right foods will still make you gain. I know that. I just didn't realize I was doing it. I'm much more diligent now! Anyway - increased my water, watched what I was eating, ate more green things, and actually started walking again. Helped me drop a little last week. Hoping to continue the trend this Sunday!
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    NikkiJRM wrote: »
    IT'S MY KETOVERSARY!! You know what that means!! It's photo time!!!

tzt7nz2588bd.jpg
    7e8shbized0w.jpg

Way to go! That’s an absolutely amazing transformation, Nikki!
  • PrincesseAly23
    PrincesseAly23 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    @NikkiJRM: Nikki you are my hero! I want to be like you when and if I ever grow up. I discovered this forum seven months ago and it has been my number one source of inspiration and guidance on keto. In my opinion, you are the literally the face of this thread. Your pictures have shown us how keto can transform someone into the picture of health and happiness.

I also feel compelled to say how much I appreciate the companion spreadsheet you maintain for us. I know your dedication and loyalty to this group has gained you the respect and admiration you well deserve. Thank you!

I was going to write something similar to @NikkiJRM but you’ve said it so well @stormywxs288 ! Nikki thank you so much for sharing your pictures and story with us! It’s a real inspiration!
  • 4031isaiah
    4031isaiah Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    NikkiJRM wrote: »
    IT'S MY KETOVERSARY!! You know what that means!! It's photo time!!!

tzt7nz2588bd.jpg
    7e8shbized0w.jpg

That’s amazing! Congratulations!
  • CrystalConsults
    CrystalConsults Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    NikkiJRM, Wow, you are an inspiration! Congratulations, and thanks for sharing your photos! 😃
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    Nikki I can’t stop looking at your ketoversary pics. They make me so happy for you and the joy you bring to our group. Just one more comment. That little mini-me on your right shoulder makes me smile. Being a healthy active Mom is not just about you. You are showing your kids how to live, love and be healthy. And this picture shows that. You are changing your family and creating a healthy legacy.

<3 This post. @NikkiJRM you are accomplishing many great things!
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,693 Member
    Options

^^ What they said! @NikkiJRM So fabulous! And thank you! ^^