• __Roxy__
    __Roxy__ Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Username: River Goddess
    Weigh in: Sunday
    Past weigh in: 210?? I can't remember, it was 4 or 5 weeks ago
    current weigh in: 217.8
    Exercise: Will start back up this week!

Hi Slimsons!! I'm thrilled to be back. After one solid year of strict keto, and 105 lbs lost - I took an intentional rest from logging, weighing and counting. It was supposed to be 8 weeks but I'm ready to come back after 5!! I feel recharged and refreshed and ready to get to goal. Wahoo!!

I've gained 7.8 lbs since my last weigh-in 5 weeks ago, and I'm ok with that. I'm certain it's mostly water weight and will come off quick.

I hope you've all continued with your journeys to health and look forward to catching up soon :)
  • lorib642
    lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    August week 4
    Lorib642
    Pw: 165.6
    CW:166.4

• TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday, 8/20)
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes, under
    Exercise: Yes, 40-minute treadmill walk
    Goals: Now that my company is gone and the restaurant eating is over, I am back on plan today. I will have a gain tomorrow and that sucks but I only have myself to blame. :/
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Monday, August 20

Calories: Yes/IF/under
    Exercise: Yes, gym: 15 min. stairs,75 min. arc trainer HIIT

Comments: SOOO SORE! AYE AYE AYE!! :s:D Yesterday's weights and core and rowing/stairs really got me today. I'm headed out now to walk Goldie with my youngest son--but I really want to just curl up and cry. LOL :D:o:# Had a good dinner today--salmon and brussel sprouts YUMMY!
  • IanMoone30
    IanMoone30 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Pw 191.4
    Cw 188

Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise no
  • jcgator2016
    jcgator2016 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Daily Report Mon Aug 20

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: No

Did cut the yard and work on the pool. Hopping on the riding mower would hardly qualify as exercise. Grass was too thick and high for the push mower.

Diagnosed with a small meniscus tear. AKS or physical therapy. Chose the PT. 5 knee surgeries is enough. No golf, volleyball or pickleball or any activity that requires twisting knee for at least 6 weeks. Sucks.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise:Yes, 50 mins weight training, 20 mins treadmill, 20 mins walk
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    Diagnosed with a small meniscus tear. AKS or physical therapy. Chose the PT. 5 knee surgeries is enough. No golf, volleyball or pickleball or any activity that requires twisting knee for at least 6 weeks. Sucks.

That's rough--- I'm sorry for your injury (again)--- 5 surgeries is hell! :s:( You've been through the ringer with that knee.... wishing you fast healing. Put your recovery first--- you'll get back at it, no worries! ;):)
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Mexiconona Aug 20th Monday
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes. Physical therapy
    Carbs no 🤢
  • a_petersen09
    a_petersen09 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Monday
    Exercise: No still sick 😓
  • BEASTFIELD314
    BEASTFIELD314 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Monday, August 20

Exercise: No

Did well with my calories. Was not able to get any exercise in, other than my warehouse job. Which really sucked because I need to get some in to help undo some of the damage from the weekend. Man how quickly it can go up, lol!!

Is it just me or has this month gone by rather fast?? Already in the last 10 days...
  • BEASTFIELD314
    Options
    Good morning team!!!
    k2jlzbyn48hm.jpg
  • jcgator2016
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »

That's rough--- I'm sorry for your injury (again)--- 5 surgeries is hell! :s:( You've been through the ringer with that knee.... wishing you fast healing. Put your recovery first--- you'll get back at it, no worries! ;):)

Thanks, Nancy. It's two on the left and would of been #4 on the right knee. Another good reason to get this weight off before knee replacement.
  • jcgator2016
    Options
    Good morning team!!!
    k2jlzbyn48hm.jpg

Good Morning! Yeah this month has flown by. Football season is almost here!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Happy Weigh In Day (Tuesday):
    @lesleyrae2018. @TeresaW1020.
  • jennfalzon1979
    jennfalzon1979 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I vow that by next Friday’s weigh in I will be in the 160s. Throwing it out there. Positive thoughts = positive outcome
  • AB0215
    Options
    I vow that by next Friday’s weigh in I will be in the 160s. Throwing it out there. Positive thoughts = positive outcome

@jennfalzon1979 You got this!!
  • ekuassi
    ekuassi Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Daily post:August 20
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: yes, circuit training

• BEASTFIELD314
    Options

Stay positive - use those thoughts as fuel and motivation! Put a plan in place and stick to it!!
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    Username: TeresaW1020
    Week: August Week 4
    PW = 223.3
    CW= 226.2

Ugghhh!! Not a good week with family visiting and my husband getting sick. Too much food, wine, stress, and cupcakes! I do plan to do much better next week!
This discussion has been closed.