Options
    mram3582
    Sept. Wk. 1/ Tuesday
    PW: 243.0
    CW: 240.0
  • hsuarez1991
    hsuarez1991 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Okie dokie. So my clock has the time as 8:30pm (Central Standard Time). As of now, I still need weights from the following challengers:

@Fit_fad
    @Frens0614
    @hsuarez1991
    @WA_Teacher

If I missed you, my apologies... just tag me and let me know. If not, please make sure to post your weights so we can all celebrate your accomplishment. Even if you gained, we will be here to support you and help encourage you!!!!
    You missed my weigh in. I had it in at 11:16 AM EST. Thanks!
    @BEASTFIELD314
  • Frens0614
    Frens0614 Posts: 741 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Frens0614
    Sunday: 149.2

Not a good start at all, and I’m sorry I’m two days late! I was out of town for Labor Day until late last night. Like a few people on here, August was not good at all for me and I’m determined to make up for lost time. I’m going to do my best to give up sugar as that is my downfall. Please friend me if you’d like and are doing the same!

@beastfield314 I’m sorry for the late reply. Won’t happen again as I should be in town for the rest of sept!
  • hsuarez1991
    Options
    Good evening Team Flab-U-Less!!!!

As of now, I do not have weights from the following challengers with a weigh in day for today:
    @Djou11
    @lar25473
    @shea2986

I also do not have a weigh in for the following with a weigh in day of Sunday:
    @Fit_fad
    @Frens0614
    @hsuarez1991

If everyone could get me their weights so we can have 100% participation, I would greatly appreciate it!!! Thank you!!!

Your Captain,
    Jason @BEASTFIELD314

As of now, I do not have weights from the following challengers with a weigh in day for today:
    @Djou11
    @lar25473
    @shea2986

@Fit_fad
    @Frens0614
    @hsuarez1991

If everyone could get me their weights so we can have 100% participation, I would greatly appreciate it!!! Thank you!!!

Your Captain,
    Jason @BEASTFIELD314

@BEASTFIELD314 - I weighed in Sunday 11:16 EST morning per my commitment. Thanks.
  • lar25473
    lar25473 Posts: 183 Member
    Options

@Djou11
    @lar25473
    @shea2986

@Fit_fad
    @Frens0614
    @hsuarez1991

Your Captain,
    Jason @BEASTFIELD314

My weigh in day is Tuesday.
  • lar25473
    lar25473 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Week 1 (September 4th): 184.8
    Week 2 (September 11th):
    Week 3 (September 18th):
    Week 4 (September 25th):
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    @BEASTFIELD314
    Daily Post (Sunday)
    Track: Unfortunatley I haven’t for the past two days.
    Calories: under
    Exercise: Yes - Orange Theory - 1 hour - walking - 1 hour
    Goal: 198lbs by Sept 31st.

@hsuarez1991 is this the post you're referring to when you say that you had your weight in, I don't see another post that has a current weight, just this one with a goal weight. Could you maybe re-post it? I wonder if somehow there was a glitch.
  • AB0215
    edited September 2018
    Options
    lar25473 wrote: »
    My weigh in day is Tuesday.

@lar25473 I just copied it from the August spreadsheet where it was down as Monday. I will update it to Tuesday.
  • roamingtiger
    roamingtiger Posts: 747 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Hi everyone! I hope that I find motivation with this group. I hadn't weighed myself in a year and when I did I gained 40 pounds and I was devastated. I had a mental breakdown and it was not pretty. Now that I have calmed down I am ready to kick things into high gear.
    My live in boyfriend is currently in Thailand and I miss him dearly to where it has caused me to eat junk food, so I am trying to get that under control until he gets back on the 12th. I eat a vegan diet, but I manage to find junk food like Oreos. I need help, and I hope to find it with you guys :)
  • mfclingan
    mfclingan Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    hakaiser1 wrote: »
    Daily Post (Monday)
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes - swimming
    Goals/Day: I had a nice labor day - super hot and humid! Tomorrow starts my travel week...first a few days in Miami and then NYC. This week is going to be pushing the water...I don't drink enough and I know I should.

Start Weight: 244.3 lbs
    Weigh-in Day: Saturday

Let's go team!!

Heidi

Safe travels, @hakaiser1. Today was a great Labor Day for me as well. Are you traveling for work or for personal? Drinking enough water is a big struggle for me. I think I am supposed to drink like 100 oz a day...

mfclingan wrote: »
    Daily Post Tuesday 9/3
    Calories: spot on
    Exercise: Yes bike ride..2 hours
    Goals/Day: a nice lazy holiday....

Glad you had a nice, lazy day! But still got a bike ride in. WOOOOOOOOO! Do you just go around a park, your neighborhood, or trails? We have the Katy Trail out this way. Its a huge trail - I have no idea how people do it!!!

mram3582 wrote: »
    DP: 09/03 Monday
    Track: yes
    Exercise: nightly walk 3.6miles 60mins ran 3rd of mile 4 mis.
    Daily Goals: obtain Ecto-containment unit permit from the EPA. Will try to do more of the same the rest of the week and up it a little each week.

Let me know if you get that permit. I have been trying to get mine up and operational, but those pencil pushers keep making me turn it off... soon I fear something strange in the neighborhood. Not sure who I would call then...

We are usually out on a rail trail, the C&O canal towpath (184 miles in length so lots of different places to go) or actual mountain bike trails. The mountain bike trails are a new addition for me and my skills at hopping over and navigating around obstacles definitely need work! Yesterday we did a few hours on the canal.
  • ToadstoolBetty
    ToadstoolBetty Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Tuesday 4th
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise yes 4.75 miles. Walked to the shop and back.
  • hsuarez1991
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    @BEASTFIELD314
    Daily Post (Sunday)
    Goal: 198lbs by Sept 31st.

@hsuarez1991 is this the post you're referring to when you say that you had your weight in, I don't see another post that has a current weight, just this one with a goal weight. Could you maybe re-post it? I wonder if somehow there was a glitch.

That is my weigh-in. Did I not format it correctly?

Daily Post (Sunday)
    Goal: 198lbs by Sept 31st
  • AB0215
    edited September 2018
    Options

Daily Post (Sunday)
    @hsuarez1991 I think we found the "goal" part confusing, can you just put current weight or "CW" that way, we know what to look for :smile: Thanks, and sorry about the confusion!
  • hsuarez1991
    Options

Daily Post (Sunday)
    @hsuarez1991 I think we found the "goal" part confusing, can you just put current weight or "CW" that way, we know what to look for :smile: Thanks, and sorry about the confusion!

CW: 205
  • hsuarez1991
    Options

Daily Post (Sunday)

@AB0215 - okay I see now. I confused the daily challenge lost with the formatting for the weekly weigh-in post. Thanks!
  • Anneysmith
    Anneysmith Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    @AB0215 @BEASTFIELD314
    I would like to keep weigh-ins on fridays please. Sorry if I caused confusion
  • AB0215
    Options
    Anneysmith wrote: »
    @AB0215 @BEASTFIELD314
    I would like to keep weigh-ins on fridays please. Sorry if I caused confusion

@Anneysmith You didn't, there's always a bit of confusion at the beginning of the month for new members, that's normal!!
  • AB0215
    edited September 2018
    Options
    @AB0215 - okay I see now. I confused the daily challenge lost with the formatting for the weekly weigh-in post. Thanks!

@hsuarez1991 It's not a problem, sorry if I wasn't clear in my explanation. You can post the daily post and your weight together, just as long as it has "CW" or "current weight" so we know that's your current weight for the week. Thanks for posting your current weight :smile:
  • mfclingan
    mfclingan Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Calories: Spot on target
    Exercise: Yes...walking on lunch break...30 minutes (I pack ‘portable foods’ to eat while I walk)
    Goals/Day: it was really hot today...it was my goal to get out and walk despite the heat!! The normal after work bike ride was scrubbed because of the heat!
  • mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    DP: 09/04 Tuesday
    Track: yes
    Exercise: yes 45mins of moving furniture---REALLY heavy furniture...that required a degree in physics and trig and
    the removal of 3 doors.
    Daily goals: To find a shrubbery. I'm not really planning to do ANYTHING the rest of the day...ok...I WILL take a
    shower and watch some netflix, but that is it!!
This discussion has been closed.