TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (September)

Options

Replies

• abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    @Iwilldothis4myself lol thanks, it was hard but I did it!!
  • CCzMini
    CCzMini Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    Weigh in-
    I am out of town & have an older scale, but my weight looks to be 209. Will be posting daily again hopefully by next week!
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    CCzMini wrote: »
    Hello!
    Weigh in-
    I am out of town & have an older scale, but my weight looks to be 209. Will be posting daily again hopefully by next week!

If your older scale is accurate, then you lost 0.3 pounds. If nothing else, you are maintaining while away from home, so kudos to you!! Enjoy yourself, and we'll see you next week!!
  • violasmith85
    violasmith85 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Today I had my first eye exam in 5 years. Eating healthier has brought my A1C down over the summer so i wont be having any additional damage, but my life style up till then took its toll over 5 years. I have severe bleeding and scarring on my eyes and need eye surgery :frowning:
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    September 16
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- no

September 17
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- yes
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Today I had my first eye exam in 5 years. Eating healthier has brought my A1C down over the summer so i wont be having any additional damage, but my life style up till then took its toll over 5 years. I have severe bleeding and scarring on my eyes and need eye surgery :frowning:

So sorry to hear this, Vi. Glad you saw the doctor and glad surgery is an option for you. (Trying to focus on the positive!) ((hugs))
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    September 17th

logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes, 41 minute walk
    water: 3 litres

Small Wins: I woke with a headache, and sat pondering all day what I was going to do and never came up with anything. Usually when that happens, I end up eating, a lot, because then I am at least doing something!! Not today, though.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Missing weigh-ins from:

@makhe1224
    @kidkees
    @thedestar
    @txmaryk99

At your earliest convenience......thank you, ladies!
  • Robandy12345
    Robandy12345 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Sept 17 Monday
    Track yes
    Under calorie target but high in fats
    Exercise, 15,790 steps not bad for a rainy day.
  • mickey10111
    mickey10111 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    September 17th Mini Challenge

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: No
    Exercise: No

I binged a little after work today and had a dinner that did not completely satisfy me, so I binged some more. My guilty pleasure was Mallomars. I went over cals by ~213, which isn't awful but still not the habits I want to be reinforcing. Will do better tomorrow.

Small win of the day: Between my binge after dinner I tried to drink lemon in hot water to stop my cravings. Didn't work exactly, but at least I attempted.

***Also-- in regards to the mini challenge, I thought I had been tracking every single day through this challenge page. Although my username is under the 4-5 days section in the 'winners circle.' Is there something that I am missing about the challenge? Sorry, just a little confused! Thanks! :)
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    So, it was a tough day yesterday for Steelers, Eagles and Raiders fans (we lost by 1 point!). Any one else's team suffer the same fate? (Or maybe yours was victorious instead!)

Go Raiders
    12 more games we can pull this off
  • Livingfit1972
    Livingfit1972 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Well trying again on the mini challenge this week.

Sunday 9/16

Calories no
    Tracking no
    Exercise no 😢

Monday 9/17

Calories yes
    Tracking yes
    Exercise yes 😀
  • kidkees
    kidkees Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Weigh in 159 still.
    Tracked and under
    Zumba, bike, Pound and a weighted class called Long and Lean. If every day were like today....
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    September 17th Mini Challenge

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: No
    Exercise: No

I binged a little after work today and had a dinner that did not completely satisfy me, so I binged some more. My guilty pleasure was Mallomars. I went over cals by ~213, which isn't awful but still not the habits I want to be reinforcing. Will do better tomorrow.

Small win of the day: Between my binge after dinner I tried to drink lemon in hot water to stop my cravings. Didn't work exactly, but at least I attempted.

***Also-- in regards to the mini challenge, I thought I had been tracking every single day through this challenge page. Although my username is under the 4-5 days section in the 'winners circle.' Is there something that I am missing about the challenge? Sorry, just a little confused! Thanks! :)

Hey, Mikayla. Good job on actively trying to so something to end your cravings. And 213 over isn't terrible....... you'll still lose weight with that number, just not as quickly!

With regards to the Mini Challenge, the "days accountable" refers to the number of successful days, with three yes's for logging, under calories and exercise. You did report for all seven days, but there were two you didn't get in any exercise. Still a great week, though!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Well trying again on the mini challenge this week.

Sunday 9/16

Calories no
    Tracking no
    Exercise no 😢

Monday 9/17

Calories yes
    Tracking yes
    Exercise yes 😀

Way to turn it around on Monday!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    kidkees wrote: »
    Weigh in 159 still.
    Tracked and under
    Zumba, bike, Pound and a weighted class called Long and Lean. If every day were like today....

Well, I had you entered at 159.4 last week, so according to that, you lost almost half a pound! I hear your frustration, but don't give up. Tami, @murdog3t, had a month like yours where she was doing everything right, logging, under calories and exercising, and the scales didn't budge for her. Then, all of a sudden it happened and now she is in the 140's, and she started where you are, too.

Just a thought, have you taken any measurements? With all your exercise, maybe you are gaining muscle, and your weight isn't changing much, but your measurements might be.
  • kidkees
    kidkees Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    kidkees wrote: »
    Weigh in 159 still.
    Tracked and under

Well, I had you entered at 159.4 last week, so according to that, you lost almost half a pound! I hear your frustration, but don't give up. Tami, @murdog3t, had a month like yours where she was doing everything right, logging, under calories and exercising, and the scales didn't budge for her. Then, all of a sudden it happened and now she is in the 140's, and she started where you are, too.

Just a thought, have you taken any measurements? With all your exercise, maybe you are gaining muscle, and your weight isn't changing much, but your measurements might be.

It would probably be a good idea to take measurements but I haven’t. Clothes definitely fit better. Thank you.

• violasmith85
    violasmith85 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Mini challange 9/17
    Calories: under
    Exercise: yes, walking
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Mini challange 9/17
    Calories: under
    Exercise: yes, walking

Yay! Nice to see you back at it!! Looks like it was a good day!!
  • hippienana
    hippienana Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Sept 16 weigh in
    previous weight : 169.2
    Current weight: 169.2
This discussion has been closed.