Replies

• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    makhe1224 wrote: »
    Sept 16 weigh in
    previous weight : 169.2
    Current weight: 169.2

Holding steady. Next week, on the move again!!
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Sept 17
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: no
    Exercise: yes
    60 min yoga & meditation
    Steps:4466
    Water 88oz
  • txmaryk99
    txmaryk99 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Username txmaryk99
    Weigh in day Monday
    Last week 240.6
    This week 242.0

Work has gotten busy/crazy and I am having some difficulty balancing some extra responsibilities added at work, my fellowship work and eating/exercise.

I leave after class Friday for a well deserved vacation for 2 weeks and plan to decompress and come back a new me.
  • Robandy12345
    Robandy12345 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    September 18, Tuesday
    Track yes
    Under calorie target
    Exercise, played volleyball both softball games rained out. Chopped wood and tried to remove stump in the yard. One game tomorrow already rained out hopefully the other one won't be.
    Keep moving it's harder to hit a moving target!
    Peace
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    September 18
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- yes ( Walk away the pounds 1 mile)
  • mickey10111
    mickey10111 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    September 18th Mini Challenge

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 40 min walk
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    txmaryk99 wrote: »
    Username txmaryk99
    Weigh in day Monday
    Last week 240.6
    This week 242.0

Work has gotten busy/crazy and I am having some difficulty balancing some extra responsibilities added at work, my fellowship work and eating/exercise.

I leave after class Friday for a well deserved vacation for 2 weeks and plan to decompress and come back a new me.

Enjoy your vacation! It sounds like just what you need right now. Hopefully you come back well rested and re-energized and ready to tackle the scales again. (hugs)
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Still don’t have my motivation back. I haven’t been to the gym since last Monday. Not sure how but I have to find the mentality I had Jan-Aug.
    But until then I do have several small victories. I still have been active. Yardwork, house work, active days at work. I still have been keeping healthy foods in the house so I haven’t destroyed my eating habits. Today at work with coworkers I ordered a salad when ppl were trying to talk me into getting something unhealthy.
    Weighing myself a few times a week and it seems like I’m maintaining so at least I’m not ruining all the hard work from earlier

Your salad at lunch is definitely a small win. That, and being active enough to maintain your weight. Hope you find your mojo again soon, Erik.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Sept 17

Tracked yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes

10 mile bike ride and work out with mom.

Today's positive was I had to try to do 100 jumping jacks as fast as I could, I managed a minute and a half. I remember not getting to 50 without stopping!!! Feeling better and better every day.
    Also I used to love bike riding, don't know why I ever stopped. Well not only did I get on (even though I planned for a rest day) but completed 10 miles!!! Apparently once I started I didn't want to stop lol

Sunday no
    Monday yes

Glad you got reacquainted with your lost love of bike riding!! There's no stopping you now!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    September 18th

logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes, 30 minutes + 10 minutes of walking
  • kidkees
    kidkees Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Logged and under
    Zumba and 13k steps
  • jkdooley
    jkdooley Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Weight 171
    Tracked for, calories and exercise for 9/18
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Sept 18

Tracked yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes

Went out to the in laws yesterday, they have trouble doing yard work so I decided to go and help them...the kicker though, they made a small feast for dinner for us 😣😣 usually I will pick what to eat and what to leave but they portioned out everything for us. Thank gosh I have been weighing out my food for a while and could tell, roughly, how much of everything I had so I could track it. I ended up with a crazy, ridiculious amount of calories, way over my calorie mark.

My win though, after getting home and having the over calories number gnawing at me I decided to get on my bike and ride 10 miles (some of which was up hill) and completed a bit of exercise to attempt to work off what I ate. +3 was what I finished at lol. A win is a win.

Sunday no
    Monday yes
    Tuesday (surprisingly) yes
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Sept 18

Tracked yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes

Went out to the in laws yesterday, they have trouble doing yard work so I decided to go and help them...the kicker though, they made a small feast for dinner for us 😣😣 usually I will pick what to eat and what to leave but they portioned out everything for us. Thank gosh I have been weighing out my food for a while and could tell, roughly, how much of everything I had so I could track it. I ended up with a crazy, ridiculious amount of calories, way over my calorie mark.

My win though, after getting home and having the over calories number gnawing at me I decided to get on my bike and ride 10 miles (some of which was up hill) and completed a bit of exercise to attempt to work off what I ate. +3 was what I finished at lol. A win is a win.

Sunday no
    Monday yes
    Tuesday (surprisingly) yes

What a great example of balancing the equation....lots of calories in requires lots of exercise to burn those calories. Way to get it back down/near zero!!! It would have been so much easier if your in-laws had let everyone dish up themselves....is there a way for next time to make that happen?
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Sept 18

Calories: yes
    60 min yoga & meditation
    40 min nustep ( recumbent stair machine)
    30 min recumbent bike
    Steps:10694
    Water 88oz
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS usually yes, they let us take what we can eat so to stop wastage but lately my hubby and I have been going there to help them grocery shop and get things done around the house. So after helping them take care of their lawn, which I know was kill my mother in law to look at, i think she just got over excited and super greatful... lol now that we have been going over more often, her over excitement will wade a bit and I'm sure we will get back to routine
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: »
    Sept 18

Calories: yes
    60 min yoga & meditation
    40 min nustep ( recumbent stair machine)
    30 min recumbent bike
    Steps:10694
    Water 88oz

That's more exercise than normal....you must be healing up nicely!!
  • violasmith85
    violasmith85 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    9/18 mini challenge
    Calories: under
    Exercise: yes, walking

Wednesday weigh in:
    229.2 :( switched to a low carb diet two days ago to be more aggressive on my blood sugar. Ate pork rinds yesterday so it's probably water weight but boo.
This discussion has been closed.