Replies

• marieamethyst
    marieamethyst Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday 10/3)
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes - 71 minutes of stationary bike, jogging in place, weights
    Goals: Pep up enough to take daughter to Dance class and not stop at the gas station across the street for snacks/beer as a reward - done!
  • tecat810
    tecat810 Posts: 4,568 Member
    Options
    Daily post- 10/3
    Track-yes
    Calories-under
    Exercise-yes-50 minutes biking
    Goals-work in my macros. Trying for 30/30/30 ish. Didn’t make it today, carbs overbalanced. Will hit it again tomorrow!
  • Sweetzyd
    Sweetzyd Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: October 3rd
    Exercise: Yes- 35 min walk (2 miles) & 24 min hip hop abs
    Goals/day: Not anything fitness related, but working on getting my 5 month on a better sleeping schedule. He has been fighting his sleep at night the past couple of weeks pretty bad.
  • mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    DP: 10/03 Wednesday
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise 3.6miles walk 60 mins. Got to see the Falconer guy with his Ferruginous Hawk that he was hunting with tonight. It is always amazing to see that thing snatch a rabbit up :)
    Daily goal: To stay out of the oubliette. Tomorrow--same thing we did today.
    I think that I am going to stop doing the DP challenge. I'm pretty consistent everyday and I am in 3 different challenges right now, so it is getting a little bit on the tedious side to post every night. I'll still check in and keep up with everyone everyday though. GO TEAM FLAB-U-LESS!
  • gholderby1234
    gholderby1234 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Wednesday
    Exercise: 25 minutes-30 day shred.
    Goals/day: My goal is to not go over 1200 calories anyday this week. My goal for the month is to lose 5 lbs.
  • gholderby1234
    gholderby1234 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    mram3582 wrote: »
    Exercise 3.6miles walk 60 mins. Got to see the Falconer guy with his Ferruginous Hawk that he was hunting with tonight. It is always amazing to see that thing snatch a rabbit up :)
    I think that I am going to stop doing the DP challenge. I'm pretty consistent everyday and I am in 3 different challenges right now, so it is getting a little bit on the tedious side to post every night. I'll still check in and keep up with everyone everyday though. GO TEAM FLAB-U-LESS!

I will miss reading your daily goals! They get pretty clever :)
  • WA_Teacher
    WA_Teacher Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Wednesday, October 3rd
    Exercise: 40 min walk
    Goal: Last night: 6.5 hours of sleep
    Today's water intake: 72 ounces
  • kimsmi2018
    kimsmi2018 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Daily post: October 3
    Exercise: Yes - 50 minutes walking
    Daily goal: hit my macros (30% carbs, 30% fat, 40% protein). I did not achieve this goal. I only had 17% protein. I keep struggling with getting enough protein since I decided to mostly follow a vegetarian diet. I’ll keep working on finding high protein vegetarian meals.
    12774 Posts: 1,416 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Daily Post Oct/3
    Track Yes
    Cal Under
    Exercise Yes....60 mins on the treadmill and 45 mins water aerobics Exercise day #3
    Goal for the month...1).exercise at least 4 days/week
    2) weigh and measure foods. No eyeballing
    3) continue to drink 6-8 glasses water daily.
    4) lose 5lbs
  • marieamethyst
    Options

I will miss reading your daily goals! They get pretty clever :)

Same, especially the Labyrinth references!
  • marieamethyst
    Options
    @RedStickdad Fantastic loss!! :)
  • mellee1430
    mellee1430 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Quick update- was out of town last week for weigh in- out of state actually and so incredibly busy I forgot to post. My weigh in will be posted this afternoon after I weigh at the dr office!
  • BEASTFIELD314
    BEASTFIELD314 Posts: 660 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Good morning, team! Happy Wednesday to everyone! The following challengers have a scheduled weigh in for today:

@RedStickdad (got yours above - FANTASTIC LOSS!!)

Please make sure to get your weights posted. I try to enter them into the spreadsheet as I see them. Good luck to everyone! And THANK YOU!

• BEASTFIELD314
    Options

I understand. But I will really miss these posts!!!! LOL. If I promise you a brand new sonic screwdriver, will you reconsider? I also may happen to know where the 2 halves of the Elder wand are..... :-)
  • BEASTFIELD314
    edited October 2018
    Options
    cdavisdeva wrote: »
    Daily Post: October 3rd
    Exercise: Yes- 35 min walk (2 miles) & 24 min hip hop abs
    Goals/day: Not anything fitness related, but working on getting my 5 month on a better sleeping schedule. He has been fighting his sleep at night the past couple of weeks pretty bad.

Aww yeah... the sleeping schedule. I remember those fun years... 6 times, lol! It's so nice when they finally figure out a consistent sleep pattern!!! Best of luck! LOL
  • BEASTFIELD314
    Options
    WA_Teacher wrote: »
    Daily Post: Wednesday, October 3rd
    Exercise: 40 min walk
    Goal: Last night: 6.5 hours of sleep
    Today's water intake: 72 ounces

Great work!
  • BEASTFIELD314
    Options
    mellee1430 wrote: »
    Quick update- was out of town last week for weigh in- out of state actually and so incredibly busy I forgot to post. My weigh in will be posted this afternoon after I weigh at the dr office!

Not a problem. Thanks for letting me know. I'll be on the lookout for your post. Where did you venture off to?
  • BEASTFIELD314
    Options
    12774 wrote: »
    Daily Post Oct/3
    Track Yes
    Cal Under
    Exercise Yes....60 mins on the treadmill and 45 mins water aerobics Exercise day #3
    Goal for the month...1).exercise at least 4 days/week
    2) weigh and measure foods. No eyeballing
    3) continue to drink 6-8 glasses water daily.
    4) lose 5lbs

How is the measuring food going??? Have you seen the difference between a "package" serving and the actual grams serving?
This discussion has been closed.