TEAM: The Slimsons (October)

Options

Replies

• i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,300 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    cmteach4 wrote: »

Nancy, hang in there! You know how sloooooowwwww it is when you get so close to your goal! You will get there! Meanwhile you are knocking the exercise out of the park! Wowza!❤️💪🏽❤️

Thanks Chris :) ...so true...it's a slow go from here. Hope I make it.

_ecofeminist
    Daily Post Wednesday
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: Orangetheory 60 minutes

@SLIMn2016 maybe you are gaining muscle from all that great exercise!!
    AB0215 wrote: »
    @SLIMn2016 I was going to say that it's likely you're gaining muscle but someone beat me to it! Hang in there and keep at it, you're not really truly at a plateau unless you're there for a few weeks!

I hope you're right! :#

• i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options

Daily Report Wed 10 Oct

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes. Weight and Strength workout. 60 mins.

No weight change today on Sneak Peek Wednesday. Great workout this morning.

Hurricane will be upon us tomorrow late afternoon. This one hit Florida one mile under becoming a Cat 5 hurricane. Once it hit land, it has dropped to a Cat 1, but is still dangerous because it may pick up wind. Lots of rain and wind forecast here for tomorrow.

Nice work Jim!

Stay safe... I hope it isn't as bad as they are saying. :(

Oh and GO Red Sox!!! :)
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Mexiconona
    Daily post wed.
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes
    Carbs no
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,851 Member
    Options
    Zumbaforever
    Wednesday second week
    Calories: no
    Exercise: yes upper body

• PrincessVamp666
    PrincessVamp666 Posts: 1,176 Member
    Options
    09-08-18
    Tracked- Yes
    Calories- Under
    Exercise- nope

10-08-18
    Tracked- Yes
    Calories- Under
    Exercise- Yes - 20 mins Brisk walk on the treadmill and 10 mins trying to stretch out my back, I don't want to push it and make it worse before it gets better.

Comments:
    So I finally went back to the gym yesterday morning and just did a brisk walk (5km p/h) for around 20 minutes. After around 15 I could feel the muscles in my back aching (I was immobilised having pulled it last Wednesday), but after two weeks off the gym due to work and car trouble, I was not willing to leave it any longer. I will be back there tomorrow and hopefully will feel more ready to get back into my normal routine.

I am at my lowest weight in 5 years, but I am a little disheartened by how long it has taken me to get to this point having had more rapid results in the past. But I am trying to eat more (than I have) of the right things, and making sure I get enough water and rest etc... Slow and steady eh?
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Happy Weigh In Day Thursday:
    @Keri8680
    @tinak33
    @kearyandjessy
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Username: tinak33
    Weigh in week: October Week 2
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Previous Weight: 160.1
    Current Weight: 160.3
  • jcgator2016
    jcgator2016 Posts: 539 Member
    Options

[/quote]

Nice work Jim!

Stay safe... I hope it isn't as bad as they are saying. :(

Oh and GO Red Sox!!! :) [/quote]

Thanks! Not seeing any weight loss results yet, but I'm going to stick with the plan.

Yeah, we are getting wind gusts 50+ right now and little rain. Some places are already losing power, hopefully ours stay on.

GO RED SOX! I'm the only Sox fan in my family. My dad, wife, and boys are all Yankee fans. Goes back to when I was playing Little Leage and our team was called the Red Sox. So, it's been a 52 year love/hate affair with my Sox. My wife is from Long Island, we used to spend a couple weeks in the summer up there when our boys were younger, and I would sneak off and drive to Boston, NYC, or even Baltimore to catch the Sox games. I love Fenway Park.

• i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options

Thanks! Not seeing any weight loss results yet, but I'm going to stick with the plan.

Yeah, we are getting wind gusts 50+ right now and little rain. Some places are already losing power, hopefully ours stay on.

GO RED SOX! I'm the only Sox fan in my family. My dad, wife, and boys are all Yankee fans. Goes back to when I was playing Little Leage and our team was called the Red Sox. So, it's been a 52 year love/hate affair with my Sox. My wife is from Long Island, we used to spend a couple weeks in the summer up there when our boys were younger, and I would sneak off and drive to Boston, NYC, or even Baltimore to catch the Sox games. I love Fenway Park.

You'll see more muscle gain--and that will burn more fat!

I hope you don't lose power... we've been watching the trauma of the storm--OMG what a terrible hurricane... so many people without power and homes. :(:/

I'm in Boston so I know the warfare between the Yankee's fans and our Red Sox--- :D:D:D
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    Daily Stats: Thursday, Oct 11

Tracked : Yes
    Calories: Under, Fasting 5/2 day
    Exercise : I did an hour of lateral trainer, 20 min of stairs and and hour of strength training class.... wiped out

Comments: Today a random woman in my strength training class approached me and said "wow, I could wear your shirt as a dress." :o:s:* Hmmm... I was holding a heavy weight in my hand--she is very lucky she walked away safely :D:D:D Really though--- is that nice?! UGH. I mean she was petite and I'm 5'8"---still. I'd never say that to anyone. ok rant over---LOL

On a sad note...today is the anniversary of my Father's passing (he passed away before I had children a year after I married)...so I get somber and sad and I have to NOT eat those sad feelings. Emotional days like these are hard.

Hugs to anyone who needs them today--- <3

What that woman said was completely uncalled for. Some people really need to get their inner filter checked. <3
    And I'm sure it didn't help with the sad feelings you already are trying not to eat.... however, it may have fueled your workout a little more! ;)
  • melbe159
    melbe159 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Daily post Thursday
    Track yes
    Calorie yes 🎉
    Exercise yes
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Daily Post for Thursday
    Calorie: Yes
    Workout: Yes, core 30 minutes

For all of you who like to do workouts at home. Check out Sean Vigue on YouTube. Lots of Yoga, strength, core, he has lots of different ones. And no equipment other than your favorite mat needed. Sense of humor and upbeat. One of my favorites.
  • _ecofeminist
    _ecofeminist Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    @SLIMn2016 yuummmmmm i have such a weak spot for shrimp. I’m trying to move to more of a plant based diet but I can’t seem to give up shrimp ... or eggs. I don’t really miss anything else. This looks so tasty!!

Daily post Thursday
    Calories: barely under
    Exercise: yes, 30m easy run 15m easy core

Comments: tried OMAD for the first time today... fair to say it’s not for me, unless it gets easier the more you do it. I was hoping to be greatly under my calories today but I just was so ravenous when it came time to eat I almost ate over my limit in one sitting. I think I’m more of a snack all day kinda girl..

• zumbaforever
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    Daily Stats: Thursday, Oct 11

Tracked : Yes
    Calories: Under, Fasting 5/2 day
    Exercise : I did an hour of lateral trainer, 20 min of stairs and and hour of strength training class.... wiped out

Comments: Today a random woman in my strength training class approached me and said "wow, I could wear your shirt as a dress." :o:s:* Hmmm... I was holding a heavy weight in my hand--she is very lucky she walked away safely :D:D:D Really though--- is that nice?! UGH. I mean she was petite and I'm 5'8"---still. I'd never say that to anyone. ok rant over---LOL

On a sad note...today is the anniversary of my Father's passing (he passed away before I had children a year after I married)...so I get somber and sad and I have to NOT eat those sad feelings. Emotional days like these are hard.

Hugs to anyone who needs them today--- <3

You are a bigger person than I am. Lord help me but I would have said something back, and it would not be for the faint of heart. And she probably would have been wearing my shirt, around her neck. Oops sorry, as I said, you are a much nicer person than I am. o:)>:)o:)>:)o:)>:)o:)

I hope today ends on a happy note for you and that you were able to get through it without binging. And whatever you do, do not let her take away your enjoyment of your weight class. B)
This discussion has been closed.