TEAM: Flab-U-Less (November)

Options

Replies

• lk2011
    lk2011 Posts: 153 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    @mram3582 maybe you should be our team leader :)
  • mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    I'm not a very good cheer team. I'd be like: you know what you have to do...now do it. I'm good at techie things and abrupt answer/questions. That is why I am 911 dispatch..."what and how many"...done.
  • mram3582
    Options
    Daily Post: 11/09 Friday
    Track: yes
    Calories:under
    Exercise: 4.2mile walk 70mins
    Daily goal: Add more cowbell. For tomorrow then!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    mram3582 wrote: »
    I'm not a very good cheer team. I'd be like: you know what you have to do...now do it. I'm good at techie things and abrupt answer/questions. That is why I am 911 dispatch..."what and how many"...done.

@mram3582 I think it'd surprise you how many time I write and re-write my messages before I finally think that they're supportive and not you know what to do and now do it...I'm very techie and straight forward, and I never thought I could do the cheer thing either, but I find that I like seeing people succeed and if I can help do that, then I want to do that, because it's really awesome to see the end results of all the hard work and dedication.
  • Sweetzyd
    Sweetzyd Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Friday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes- 20 minute zumba, 10 minute aerobics
    Goals/Day: Goals met, although I aim to stay under 100 carbs I was a little over after I splurged on a homemade biscuit for with dinner, but still in my range.
  • mram3582
    Options
    Your plaintive pleas of mercy, blatant flattery, and outright begging have swayed my heart. I shall rule this kingdom with a iron fist....ignore that....hehe...(that is next week's speech). I too like watching people succeed and I do read and try to comment on most of the posts. I shall strive to do my best on the cheer leading side. Look alive people!! Quidditch tryouts begin at 0900....tomorrow!!
  • mram3582
    Options
    Little known facts about Crystal--she is the Dancing Queen! She also takes walks at the pretty park. Oh, and she is always "under" calories every night in a different language.
    12774 Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    @AB0215, thanks for your response. I do hope that he is fine.
  • mram3582
    Options
    Greetings fellow Flab-U-Lessians!! The following people are up to bat today:
    @Angief05
    @JCoolaide
    @kawaii_spn
    @kimsim2018
    @marieamethyst
    @mfclingan
    @RisingAboveIt

Do good things today y'all!!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Your plaintive pleas of mercy, blatant flattery, and outright begging have swayed my heart. I shall rule this kingdom with a iron fist....ignore that....hehe...(that is next week's speech). I too like watching people succeed and I do read and try to comment on most of the posts. I shall strive to do my best on the cheer leading side. Look alive people!! Quidditch tryouts begin at 0900....tomorrow!!

@mram3582 See, that right there is why you should do it lol, that made me lol first thing this morning.
    Wear your cape and rule the Kingdom Flab-U-Less with PRIDE!
  • Anneysmith
    Anneysmith Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Username: anneysmith
    Week 1: 183
    Week 2: 180
  • mram3582
    Options
    @Anneysmith Woot! That was nice! Thanks!
  • WA_Teacher
    WA_Teacher Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    WA_Teacher wrote: »

I can't seem to get my sleep and water intake on track. 😕

I start scheduling sleep and forcing myself to stay in bed until I fall asleep. Sometimes it works better than others. Another idea about getting to sleep: (This doesn't work for me) but I've got a friend who listens to a podcast when he's falling asleep called "Sleep With Me".

But it's important so what I do is fill up 3 or 4 1 ltr bottles of water every morning and drink them throughout the day, and when all 4 are gone, I know I've met my goal.

@AB0215 Thanks for the suggestions!

Last night I set an alarm for bed time and I made myself turn off the tv and head to bed. I wasn't sleepy so I took a book with me and read until I was ready to snooze. I slept for 10 Hours! :o

Each morning, I do fill up my Nalgene 32oz water bottle. However, as a teacher it's not always possible for me to take a restroom break. I think that might be part of my issue since I don't really have a hard time meeting my water goal on the weekend.

I love podcast, but I don't think "Sleep With Me" would work for me.
  • WA_Teacher
    Options

Thanks for taking the lead. Umm, would it be frowned upon for someone to use a time turner for Quuidditch tryouts. Of course, I'm asking for a friend! ;)
  • WA_Teacher
    Options
    Anneysmith wrote: »
    Username: anneysmith
    Week 1: 183
    Week 2: 180

Well Done!
  • lk2011
    lk2011 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Little known facts about Crystal--she is the Dancing Queen! She also takes walks at the pretty park. Oh, and she is always "under" calories every night in a different language.

😂😂😂
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    I am skipping my weigh-in this week.
  • mram3582
    Options
    I am skipping my weigh-in this week.

noted. Thank you!
  • mram3582
    Options
    WA_Teacher wrote: »

Thanks for taking the lead. Umm, would it be frowned upon for someone to use a time turner for Quuidditch tryouts. Of course, I'm asking for a friend! ;)

NO YOU MAY NOT!!!--not without an acceptable bribe anyway. A requirement of some honey badger anti-venom (for a friend) is placed.
    12774 Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Nov/10
    Track..Yes
    Cal...Under
    Exercise....No Rest Day
    Goal. Will not meet my water intake goal of 8glasses.
This discussion has been closed.