Replies

• Sweetzyd
    Sweetzyd Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Sunday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes- 24 min hip hop abs, 10 min aerobics
    Goals/Day: Goals met again :). Good night everyone and good luck this week!
  • RedStickdad
    RedStickdad Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Sunday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: 5.4 miles walk/jog
  • evangsimmons170
    evangsimmons170 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: 11/11
    Track: yes
    Calories: not today even with exercising 😫
    Exercise: Leslie Sansone video
    Daily goal: To stay within my calorie budget and get in a workout (even though today is my rest day, I kept my workout moderate...only did about 30 minutes)😄🚶💪👏🙌
  • JCoolaide
    JCoolaide Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    username: jcoolaide
    weigh in day: Saturday (late)
    November Week 1
    PW: 222.4
    CW: 222.0
  • dheliason
    dheliason Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    dheliason
    November Week 2
    Monday
    Previous: 141.5
    Current: 143.1

Not what I wanted to see this morning. Will do better.
  • mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    Morning all! Gold star day for:
    @coloradokat78
    @dheliason (got it thanks!)
    @evangsimmons170
    @Frens0614
    @Star9azer
    @SYED1512
    @XcherylmariafrenchX

I apologize to coloradokat78-I read your weigh-in day wrong yesterday.

Still missing for this week:
    @eminater

Have a great day and thanks for all you guys do!
  • mram3582
    Options
    @JCoolaide great!
    @dheliason no worries. I think a lot of people are getting thrown off by all the weather changes right now. Since I have been tracking, I have noticed a difference in the way that I eat in the spring and fall versus the straight up hot/cold weather. Just keep at it and you will be back on track in no time!
  • evangsimmons170
    Options
    My weigh-in days are Mondays.

11/1 SW: 358.2
    11/5: 357
    11/12: 356.6 (I was hoping for more!)
  • lk2011
    lk2011 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    @evangsimmons170 Even though we always hope for more, I am proud of you! You are doing great. :):):)
  • evangsimmons170
    Options
    lk2011 wrote: »
    @evangsimmons170 Even though we always hope for more, I am proud of you! You are doing great. :):):)

Thanks lk2011. Honest, even though I exercised everyday last week, I just kicked it into high gear starting Friday. I've been doing Leslie Sansone's walking videos...aka low impact aerobics. Friday I started working out 2x a day and have been amazed at how much different and better I feel already. I have arthritis and being still actually hurts! So I'm definitely keeping my 2x a day going. 1-2 hours a day in total. Sunday is my rest day. However my bones hurt yesterday from the inactivity. So I did no more than 30 minutes. One day off knocks me off the wagon. So keeping my workouts short on Sundays helps.
  • SYED1512
    SYED1512 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    11/05/18: 289
    11/12/18: 289
  • gholderby1234
    gholderby1234 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Well my sons birthday party day off turned into a week of no exercise and slacking on tracking calories. Not too much damage I hope (tomorrow is weigh day). Im ready to get back on track and apologize to the team for not contributing. I really felt tired all last week and Im sure it was because I did not exercise!
  • spinnerkind
    spinnerkind Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Daily post (Monday)
    Track: yessss
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 45 minutes Milon circuit training plus warm up/cool down of 10 minutes each
    Goal: not a daily goal, but a weekly goal! No snacks after dinner except a plain yoghurt or fruit
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member
    Options
    lk2011 wrote: »

Thanks lk2011. Honest, even though I exercised everyday last week, I just kicked it into high gear starting Friday. I've been doing Leslie Sansone's walking videos...aka low impact aerobics. Friday I started working out 2x a day and have been amazed at how much different and better I feel already.
    I love Leslie Sansone! I have several DVD's, but it's also pretty to find her workouts on Youtube to try something different.
  • eminater
    eminater Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    eminater
    Weigh in Day: Sunday
    CW: 202.4

• mram3582
    Options
    @eminater Thank you, great work!
    @SYED1512 Thank you! No loss=no gain=clean slate for next week! You've got this!
    @evangsimmons170 You're doing wonderful! It takes great commitment to work out EVERY day. Some of what you're thinking is a slow loss is probably water retention for your muscle repair in the beginning and you will usually see a sudden drop payoff in the third or fourth week. Stay with it!
    @gholderby1234 It happens. BUT....you're still here!! And that is how people ACTUALLY lose weight...by coming back and staying with it after a hard week. YOU DIDN'T GIVE UP! It doesn't matter what your weigh in is tomorrow. What matters is that you log it, see it, and do it again.
    @spinnerkind I have a trick that helps me to keep from snacking at night: after I finish eating all that I want to for the day, I brush my teeth, floss, and use mouthwash. 1) I'm too lazy to do that routine more than once 2) EVERYTHING tastes nasty after mouthwash (especially sweet stuff) yeah, just you TRY to eat that piece of cake after some mouthwash...gag reflex...instant appetite curb!
  • lk2011
    lk2011 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Thanks lk2011. Honest, even though I exercised everyday last week, I just kicked it into high gear starting Friday. I've been doing Leslie Sansone's walking videos...aka low impact aerobics. Friday I started working out 2x a day and have been amazed at how much different and better I feel already. I have arthritis and being still actually hurts! So I'm definitely keeping my 2x a day going. 1-2 hours a day in total. Sunday is my rest day. However my bones hurt yesterday from the inactivity. So I did no more than 30 minutes. One day off knocks me off the wagon. So keeping my workouts short on Sundays helps.[/quote]

I hear ya there. I absolutely hurt more when I don't move. I get up from my desk every hour and walk to our building next door, lap the building and go up and down the stairs 4-6 times. Then I take a 3 mile walk during lunch. It helps to keep moving throughout the day. I try to stay active on weekends, too, but it isn't as scheduled as the week days.
  • evangsimmons170
    Options
    I love Leslie Sansone! I have several DVD's, but it's also pretty to find her workouts on Youtube to try something different.
    [/quote]

I have about 30 of her DVDs. Plus I subscribe to her walk app for about $45/year. I just cancelled the auto renew on my gym membership that was costing me over $400/year and I rarely went. I upgraded MyFitnessPal to premium too a few weeks ago. Between this and Leslie's walks and the like new recumbent bike I've had for about 2 years, I have enough tools to get healthy and stay that way.
  • mram3582
    Options
    Daily post: 11/12
    Track: yes
    Calories: under, but over on sodium the day before weigh day :/
    Exercise: 4.2mile walk 70mins...it was cold and wet and I'm gonna whine about it a little :#
    Daily goal: hand out participation trophies at the storm trooper firing range. It is gonna rain...tomorrow.
    12774 Posts: 1,416 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Daily post Nov/12
    Track...Yes
    Cal...under
    Exercise.. Treadmill x 10 mins. Completed my Thanksgiving Shopping
    Goal...Water. Just OK
This discussion has been closed.