Replies

• cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    OHHHHH puppy dog! so sticking cute!
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    Rolled a 6 - have to give some thought to make a change. a few things come to mind but the plan is not there yet
  • code4food
    code4food Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I think I'm finally at least 99% better now. I've been trying to monitor my eating since I was in too much pain to exercise but I'd like to start out with a quick workout today. I'm also taking the last antibiotic pill today so that's even more motivation to get back at it. I'd like to be under 170 before 2019 and I know I can do it. I wish I could have joined the step challenge but will be rooting for those that did!
  • CassieGetsFit2013
    CassieGetsFit2013 Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Mrsbell8well
    Week 1
    Wednesday
    PW 172.4
    CW 170.6

AWESOME loss! You're doing great!
  • CassieGetsFit2013
    Options
    sleepymom5 wrote: »
    Here is the link to the TEAM CHALLENGE

This weeks TEAM CHALLENGE is brought to you by Team Mission Slimpossibles - Roll of the Dice!! There will be no separate thread for this one. Simply play within your team thread.

Each day this week - starting Monday - roll one dice or the virtual dice found here https://www.random.org/dice/.

Whatever number you get incorporate the corresponding action to your day. Have fun!

Roll a 1 - Post a motivational or funny meme for your team.
    Roll a 2 - Drink your required water for the day. Some people aim for 100oz and some half of their body weight in ounces.
    Roll a 3 - Pre-plan your meals for the day
    Roll a 4 - Do the activity on both of the Advent Calendars in the Moderators Challenge.
    Roll a 5 - Get outside and enjoy some fresh air - maybe a walk, run or bike ride
    Roll a 6 - Identify one small habit you want to change or focus on in 2019 and make a plan on how you might accomplish it in 2019.

Uh oh! I rolled a 2...*Gulp* I don't even know what my required intake of water, is and I def. Struggle with getting much in! Some days are better. 😬
  • CassieGetsFit2013
    Options
    @eyesopennow A FOOT? Oh dang! Well, I've been hearing that this is supposed to be one of our harshest Winters, but haven't seen anything harsh yet. While coming yome last night it was snowing on one street, but not the next, it was so weird, lol. Mom said hmmm...Must be a snow cloud here, haha. 😂

@Mrsbell8well Great pic! I love snow to, hate when it starts melting though and brings a lot of mud! Not fun with four dogs, but they LOVE the snow, rippong and running through it like it gives them the zoomies!

@lenka1 I will definitely try and get some pics of the street and our house when we get ours put up. We better hurry with ours and get with the program! Lol.
  • Shirin_K
    Shirin_K Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Daily log in for: Tuesday
    Logged: Yes, under
    Water: 64 oz
    Exercise: Yoga Day 4 and 35 min cardio
    Steps:10535

Completed Day 4 of yoga and stuck to my team pledge of drinking 64 ounces of water! Overall another great day. Weigh-in is tomorrow, so hoping this week of good eating and exercise shows it!
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    Daily check in Tuesday
    Food-day 2 of cleanse successful
    Water-88 oz
    exercise-Day 4 yoga
    steps-7344

I had my work health assessment yesterday. I have lost over 3% body fat since April 218. I was .4 away from being in the target range. I will be there for sure the next time I meet with her. I told her I would dazzle her. I also showed a 30 pound weight loss since last visit. She said I am already dazzling her haha.

This morning I woke, had my 16 oz of lime water, 2 apples for breakfast, did morning yoga, took Skylynn to school, went grocery shopping, came home and took Lula Mae for a 30 minute snow walk, made lunch, made dinner, cleaned the house, took a bath and went to work. I had a late day. 12:45-5:45. Phew it feels good to be feeling like my old self. In the past no one could keep up with me. I feel like I have really struggled to get to where I am today. But each day is fascinating and gets better and better.

My team pledge really helped me to be ready for this morning.

Todays team pledge is to prepare for a successful Thursday.

I will do this by:

tonight lay out my clothes
    wash dinner dishes
    lay out work out clothes for tomorrow
    Go to bed by 9pm
    schedule my workouts for the AM
    And I will smile cuz I am a super star!
  • lennoncpa
    lennoncpa Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    @lenka1 I love the Christmas decorations!

Happy Wednesday everyone. I hope everyone is having a great day. Mine is going great so far.

I have a 26 year old son who went on a 2 day juice fast starting on Tuesday and I am curious how he is doing. Last night he worked late so that he wouldn't be home thinking about food. He doesn't live with me but when he did I remember him frying up bacon and stuff like that when I was doing a juice fast. I locked myself in my bedroom and put towels under the door so I wouldn't smell the food! I remember him thinking that I was crazy because I couldn't deal with the smells. He is someone who has never had a weight problem in his life and doesn't understand how hard it is. That's why I was actually surprised when he said he signed up and paid for a juice fast. Maybe now he will understand what I was going through!!
  • nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Water: 72 oz
    Exercise: 45 minute dog walk; 13,642 steps

Its been a bit busier then usual and am trying to catch up on everyone's posts. Been quite cold here so I'm struggling with getting plenty of water. Walked the dogs and stacked firewood for an hour so I could enjoy 1/2 cup of 180 calorie eggnog. If I'm being honest my pour might have been slightly more than .5 c but I savored every sip. Today's been crazy and weigh in is tomorrow. Expecting a gain...
  • jedaschultz
    jedaschultz Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I forgot to put my step count up when I posted my weight on Monday. Here is my total from the previous Monday 11/26 to this Monday 12/3 - 43,627. I averaged 6,232 per day and hoping to get close to 60,000 for this week.
  • Lyssysho26
    Lyssysho26 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    0pv2tnudiogd.jpeg

Such a cute puppy!
  • Lyssysho26
    Options
    Water: 72 oz
    Exercise: 45 minute dog walk; 13,642 steps

Its been a bit busier then usual and am trying to catch up on everyone's posts. Been quite cold here so I'm struggling with getting plenty of water. Walked the dogs and stacked firewood for an hour so I could enjoy 1/2 cup of 180 calorie eggnog. If I'm being honest my pour might have been slightly more than .5 c but I savored every sip. Today's been crazy and weigh in is tomorrow. Expecting a gain...

I love eggnog. Its ok to enjoy it ! Sounds delicious
  • Lyssysho26
    Options
    lennoncpa wrote: »
    @lenka1 I love the Christmas decorations!

Happy Wednesday everyone. I hope everyone is having a great day. Mine is going great so far.

I have a 26 year old son who went on a 2 day juice fast starting on Tuesday and I am curious how he is doing. Last night he worked late so that he wouldn't be home thinking about food. He doesn't live with me but when he did I remember him frying up bacon and stuff like that when I was doing a juice fast. I locked myself in my bedroom and put towels under the door so I wouldn't smell the food! I remember him thinking that I was crazy because I couldn't deal with the smells. He is someone who has never had a weight problem in his life and doesn't understand how hard it is. That's why I was actually surprised when he said he signed up and paid for a juice fast. Maybe now he will understand what I was going through!!

Thats nice your son is taking interest in living healthier. My family eats whatever they want and in huge amounts. Its hard but i get thru it
  • Lyssysho26
    Options
    Daily check in for - Wednesday
    Logged - yes, under
    Steps - roughly 6,000
    Water - not enough!

I found it quite easy to stay under my calories today. There’s not much temptation in the house so that’s great! I’m really determined to lose 6lbs this month so nothing’s getting in my way!
    Thats the same goal i have. Possibly more if i can. Just taking it slow and steady
  • Lyssysho26
    Options
    Daily check in Tuesday
    Food-day 2 of cleanse successful
    Water-88 oz
    exercise-Day 4 yoga
    steps-7344

I had my work health assessment yesterday. I have lost over 3% body fat since April 218. I was .4 away from being in the target range. I will be there for sure the next time I meet with her. I told her I would dazzle her. I also showed a 30 pound weight loss since last visit. She said I am already dazzling her haha.

This morning I woke, had my 16 oz of lime water, 2 apples for breakfast, did morning yoga, took Skylynn to school, went grocery shopping, came home and took Lula Mae for a 30 minute snow walk, made lunch, made dinner, cleaned the house, took a bath and went to work. I had a late day. 12:45-5:45. Phew it feels good to be feeling like my old self. In the past no one could keep up with me. I feel like I have really struggled to get to where I am today. But each day is fascinating and gets better and better.

My team pledge really helped me to be ready for this morning.

Todays team pledge is to prepare for a successful Thursday.

I will do this by:

tonight lay out my clothes
    wash dinner dishes
    lay out work out clothes for tomorrow
    Go to bed by 9pm
    schedule my workouts for the AM
    And I will smile cuz I am a super star!

Great job keeping busy!
  • Lyssysho26
    Options
    i rolled a 6

One thing i would like to change is my attitude towards things. The way i would work on that is too just focus on the amazing journey im having to get healthier vs worry over ever single downfall that comes along because thats normal to have a little hiccups along the road
This discussion has been closed.