gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    Gjaholy33

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise no
    Water 84oz still need a little more
    Goals/comments
    S pi today was good anyday I don't binge is a good day. A lot has been going on but I'm proud that I haven't been binge eating. Tomorrow is weigh in day hoping for some positive results
  • cmteach4
    cmteach4 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Daily post, Tuesday, December 4
    Tracking. Yes
    Calories. Over
    Exercise Zumba
  • catvlmack
    catvlmack Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Daily post, Tuesday, December 4
    Tracking. Yes
    Calories. Over
    Exercise Only 5,000 steps and a bit of stretching.

I have a horrible assignment due at uni so I spent most of the day crying into my computer. That and the cold led to snacking. I will try harder today and hopefully get a bit more exercise in, as the darn assignment needs to be sent.
  • IanMoone30
    IanMoone30 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Tuesday post
    Track yes
    Calories just over
    Exercise no forgot gym bag once I got home didn’t want to leave again
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Happy Weigh In Day Wednesday:
    @kazunomiya
    @kirbyallison
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: P90X3 Agility
  • AB0215
    Options

I’m happy with the 2 pound lose because a certain time of month showed up yesterday and I am very bloated. And I am also fighting the urge to eat everything in sight so far so good.

@kirbyallison I fight the urge to eat everything in sight every day, that time of the month has nothing on my appetite lol. But yep, that time of the month seems like it wrecks our progress every month, but it doesn't, it just hides it for a bit. Hang in there.
  • AB0215
    Options
    catvlmack wrote: »

I have a horrible assignment due at uni so I spent most of the day crying into my computer. That and the cold led to snacking. I will try harder today and hopefully get a bit more exercise in, as the darn assignment needs to be sent.
    @catvlmack Spending a lot of time on the computer, working on assignments for college and snacking is how I put a lot of weight on, it's really hard sometimes to keep yourself from snacking when you're doing those things, at the time I told myself it was brain food, but it was a distraction, and one I should have been more mindful of. Now that I work 5-10 hours a day on the computer, I have had to re-train myself to not snack and think I'm hungry when instead I'm just bored.
    You will get there, it's just hard. Take it one day at a time.
  • AB0215
    Options
    Happy Wednesday Team!!

Hope everyone's out there crushing your goals.

e4nk8va96o3g.jpg
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,309 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options

AB0215 wrote: »
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under, but not where I wanted to be
    Exercise:Yes, 90 mins weight training

Comments: Sort of a good day, really hungry today, will probably want to fast this week at some point to lower my total calories for the week. Weight training is going okayish...hopefully it gets a bit better, have some work to do to get ready for my next meet.

Here's a little Tuesday humor, I've been finishing my Christmas shopping, almost done, and I'm getting around to unpacking the boxes to wrap the gifts, and I break down the boxes as I go so I can recycle them, and my cat was not amused. He wanted all the boxes for himself and he didn't want them flat...that face he's making....so great.

:D LOL--- He was not happy with you at all--- "taking all of my new lil houses away Mom--ReAlLy??!!!"

You are doing so incredible Ashley! BTW: I haven't even started shopping--- panic will set in fairly soon I am sure :o:s:#:D:D:D
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Late on my Tuesday post!

Daily Post (Tuesday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes

-My presentation at work went extremely well (Yay!), but ran later than planned. I missed the gym cutoff for child care, so I did a core circuit at home instead of weight training.

-Drank exactly 32oz of water, so still need improvement here!

I will be posting my Wednesday stuff tonight. Everyone, keep being amazing people!

ehn66vw1tt1c.jpg

• i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Wednesday, Dec. 5th

Calories: Under, required fasting
    Exercise: No
  • AB0215
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »

You are doing so incredible Ashley! BTW: I haven't even started shopping--- panic will set in fairly soon I am sure :o:s:#:D:D:D

@SLIMn2016 In my defense on that one, I used to work for a shipping company and we of course were so busy during December that if I didn't have it done by December, it didn't get done, so I'm sort of programmed now to be done early.
  • kazunomiya
    kazunomiya Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Username: kazunomiya
    Week: December Week 1
    PW =346
    CW=346

No change.
  • kathleenford04
    kathleenford04 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Wed

Track- yes
    Calories- under
    Exercise- 60 minutes piyo, 40 minutes walking

Quite a bit under on calories because I didn’t eat dinner. Unfortunately I think I’ve come down with a stomach bug 😷
  • jcgator2016
    jcgator2016 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Wed 5 Dec

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes. Walking a dog that hates walking 32 mins, Pickleball 45 mins.

My wife checks my BP and listens to my heart every morning. 8 days in a row, so far so good. Really makes my day. So I decided to play pickleball for the first time since early Oct when I tore my meniscus. No pain, but slight swelling afterwards which I expected. Feels great just to be active again.

This discussion has been closed.