Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

TEAM: Flab-U-Less (December)

Replies

• Starshine15
    Starshine15 Posts: 457 Member
    So I just checked the teams' spreadsheet. Okay, I'm a bit competitive - especially for our team. At this point in time, we're coming in second from the last. In Flab-U-Less Team spirit, how about each one of us does something different this coming week that might spur each of us on? I'm thinking of dropping my 1300/day calorie level to 1200 and getting back to exercising since not having done any since straining my back and having a crappy cold!
  • MaryContrary1972
    MaryContrary1972 Posts: 58 Member
    Saturday 15th December (aka disaster day lol)

Track: yes
    Calories: a gazillion over
    Exercise: nope
    Goal: none achieved
  • mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    We're having great participation in the daily post challenge!

Winner's circle! Posted 6-7 days:
    @Honey5
    @mram3582
    @rekvar12
    @Starshine15
    @Suezq72760
    @ghy5

The Doing Flab-U-Less Gang! Posted 4-5 days
    @cdavisdeva
    @RedStickdad
    @gholderby1234
    @JCoolaide
    @MaryContrary1972

The we're doing good corner! Posted 1-2 days
    @12774
    @lk2011

Everyone is making a wonderful effort this month! Keep up the great work gang!
  • mram3582
    Saturday 15th December (aka disaster day lol)

Calories: a gazillion over
    Exercise: nope
    Goal: none achieved

Sunday is a bright new sunny day! You're gonna do great today!
  • mram3582
    So I just checked the teams' spreadsheet. Okay, I'm a bit competitive - especially for our team. At this point in time, we're coming in second from the last. In Flab-U-Less Team spirit, how about each one of us does something different this coming week that might spur each of us on? I'm thinking of dropping my 1300/day calorie level to 1200 and getting back to exercising since not having done any since straining my back and having a crappy cold!

This is a great idea! I'm sorry that I haven't been more supportive and creative in thinking things up lately. I've been so busy at work. I actually have a scavenger hunt made up, I just haven't had time to post it up. I also have a couple of mini challenges that I can throw in. If you think of anything that you think would be a team goal/challenge. Thanks for posting this!
  • mram3582
    Mini Challenge: The 1 up challenge!
    Rules are simple: just do 1 more of whatever physical activity you're doing. 1 more rep, 1 more minute, 1 more lap. etc. Kudos and gold stars will be handed out at the end of the week! B)
  • WA_Teacher
    WA_Teacher Posts: 1,042 Member
    WA_Teacher
    December Week 3
    Sunday
    Previous Weight: 211.6
    Current Weight: 210.4

@mram3582 I am traveling for the holidays and I'm not sure if I will be able to post my weight next week.
  • ghy5
    ghy5 Posts: 273 Member
    @starshine15,
    good idea I will Really try for 10000 steps,2 more parties then the temptations cease. Quite a struggle last week.
    Happy 🎂
  • karent768
    karent768 Posts: 26 Member

I am competitive as well but this breastfeeding thing has been harder than antisapated 😕
    The days I have been more than a little bit under I have felt like crap. Tired, hungry and GRUMPY!
    I am now just trying to snack on healthy only and not go under calorie wise BUT I can up my exercise times 😃
    Let’s do this!
  • lk2011
    lk2011 Posts: 153 Member
    @Starshine15 HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! 🎊🎁🎉🎈
  • MaryContrary1972
    MaryContrary1972 Posts: 58 Member
    Sunday 16th December
    Calories: 200 under
    Exercise: yes 5000 steps and 11 mins spin
    Goal : not achieved... spin cut short because of sugar hangover grrr
  • rekvar12
    rekvar12 Posts: 237 Member
    Daily post 16.12

Track- yes
    Calories- 400 over net :/ need to get back on track by tomorrow
    Exercise- yes, 8km walk

Anyone know if we burn more calories walking when it's freezing outside? ;)
  • karent768
    karent768 Posts: 26 Member
    Weigh in day for me!

Karent768
    December week 3
    PW: 94.7kg
    CW: 93.9kg
  • ghy5
    @starshine15,
    good idea I will Really try for 10000 steps,2 more parties then the temptations cease. Quite a struggle last week.
    Happy 🎂
    15,388 steps setting the bar too high??

• ghy5
    @starshine15,
    Happy 🎂
    15,388 steps setting the bar too high??
    Tracked=yes
    Calories=yes under
    Exercise=yes,1hr water class +50min bike

• mram3582
    WA_Teacher wrote: »
    WA_Teacher
    December Week 3
    Sunday
    Previous Weight: 211.6
    Current Weight: 210.4

@mram3582 I am traveling for the holidays and I'm not sure if I will be able to post my weight next week.

noted. No one is booted either until they miss 2 consecutive weigh in, so you should be good. I'll just put your weight in as the same as this week so it will not even count as a miss.
  • mram3582
    @karent768 are your calories set for breastfeeding? Maybe you're trying for too high of a deficit while your breastfeeding? Would upping your calories by 100-200 help?
  • mram3582
    @MaryContrary1972 & @ghy5 great day both of you!
    @rekvar12 As long as you get back on track, that is where it counts!
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,945 Member
    Yesterday was a wash, I didn't track, exercise or post. 😞
    Daily post for Sunday December 16
    Under: yes
    Exercise: no
    Back in the groove tomorrow.
  • Honey5
    Honey5 Posts: 76 Member
    Sunday, December 16th