@Ianmoone30.

Those making a great effort!

@Catvlmack.
    @jcgator2016.
    @schewe1.
    @kazunomiya.
    @liannexx.
    @ssssanaaaa.

Great job everyone!! There are a lot of winner's this week and I'm really proud of all of you for your efforts and successes!! Keep up the great work and let's have another great week!!

Looking forward to another successful week. Keep it up guys, you're all doing great!!

Week 2 Results have also been posted.

Great job to our top 3:
    1st - @Ianmoone30. - 2.71%
    2nd - @CourtneyLomonaco. - 2.35%
    3rd - @SLIMn2016. - 1.89%

And congrats again to the top 2 Biggest Loser Inividuals this week:
    1st - @Ianmoone30. - 2.71%
    2nd - @CourtneyLomonaco. - 2.35%

And as a team we placed 3rd, great job guys!!
  • Jaydoh120
    Jaydoh120 Posts: 52 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Username: Jaydoh120
    Week : December week 3
    PW : 231.4lbs
    CW : 228.4lbs

Happy with this 😁. I am still aiming for 220 by the end of the year but anywhere close will also be fine.

I had a diet break for three days this week and went a bit crazy (I get disheartened when I lose slowly after eating strictly like in week 2) but have been back on track for the other four days.

• liannexx
    liannexx Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Username liannexx
    December week 3
    PW 221.6
    CW 224.6

A bit gutted but I was expecting it, not really tracked this week and had a Christmas party and just a general feeling if I can’t be bothered.
    Today is a new day, a new week.
    I can do this
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday, weigh ins today are:
    @breanarenae
    @CindyJNC1963
    @gjaholy33
    @jaydoh120 (got yours)
    @Laraburkhalter
    @liannexx (got yours)
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Jaydoh120 wrote: »

Happy with this 😁. I am still aiming for 220 by the end of the year but anywhere close will also be fine.

I had a diet break for three days this week and went a bit crazy (I get disheartened when I lose slowly after eating strictly like in week 2) but have been back on track for the other four days.

You had a diet break for three days and still lost 3 lbs? That is awesome!! Nothing to get disheartened about at all.
  • CindyJNC1963
    Options
    liannexx wrote: »
    Username liannexx
    December week 3
    PW 221.6
    CW 224.6

A bit gutted but I was expecting it, not really tracked this week and had a Christmas party and just a general feeling if I can’t be bothered.
    Today is a new day, a new week.
    I can do this

You can do it!! It's really hard this time of year.
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)
    Track: yes
    Calories: over
    Exercise: treadmill 1 hour
  • Jaydoh120
    Jaydoh120 Posts: 52 Member
    Options

You had a diet break for three days and still lost 3 lbs? That is awesome!! Nothing to get disheartened about at all.

Yes, so weird. In week 2 I was very strict and was always under calorie goal but only lost 1 pound. Then this week I was far over calorie goal 3 times and lost 3 pounds. Happy with 3 pounds of course 😁
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)

Track: No
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes

I didn't teach in MFP but did monitor what I ate too stay before calories. Also took a brisk walk
  • kazunomiya
    kazunomiya Posts: 82 Member
    Options

Yes, so weird. In week 2 I was very strict and was always under calorie goal but only lost 1 pound. Then this week I was far over calorie goal 3 times and lost 3 pounds. Happy with 3 pounds of course 😁

I noticed that I lose weight after mixing my calories up. Maybe it confused the metabolism.
  • CindyJNC1963
    Options

It seems like a weight loss journey is always weird. In our minds we think it should always be linear, but our bodies have different ideas about it. I'm sure when I was gaining myself up to 273 lbs it wasn't always steady either. The main thing is sticking to it and seeing the trend going downward.

• CindyJNC1963
    Options
    kazunomiya wrote: »

I noticed that I lose weight after mixing my calories up. Maybe it confused the metabolism.

When I was in Jenny Craig years and years ago they would put us on what they called a "break point" diet. If you reached a plateau you couldn't break you would eat 800 calories one day and 1600 calories the next (or something similar to that). You would only do this about 6 days. The idea was to jostle your metabolism. It always seemed to work. However, I've noticed on the message boards here that the long timers would bristle at such a suggestion. If I ever reach a hard plateau I may try it and see what happens.
This discussion has been closed.