Team WEIGHT NO MORE-December 2018 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• kirsten11872
    kirsten11872 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I hope you all had a Merry Christmas! We had a nice holiday with the family. My boys were very happy! :smile:

I am so far behind on everyone's posts, I have so much catching up to do.

@cyndiesstuff I am so sorry your pain is not improving. Food can definitely affect your body. Did you ever try 23 and me, the DNA test? It is supposed to tell you what health issues may affect you. That may help you to narrow down your causes of pain.

@lenka1 you are so pretty! Beautiful picture!

I was down at my weigh-in on Saturday, but I am back up again. I do not want to just eat whatever during the holidays, but that seems to be what I am doing. I am going to try to stay on track the rest of the week and probably go off-track on New Year's Eve. We go to my brother in law's and we usually pick on food and have some good beverages. If I can stay on track until then, I should be in good shape. I packed my food for the day, going to workout when I get home and eat a light dinner. Basically I am just trying to get through the holidays without too much of a gain. I am trying to be realistic.

Have a wonderful day and last week of 2018! :smiley:
  • lennoncpa
    lennoncpa Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    @DananaNanas said “I live like 15 minutes from Cedar Point :)”.

Omg - that’s one of my favorite places to go, but I’m about 3 hours from there! I haven’t missed a year since I was a kid!!
  • lennoncpa
    lennoncpa Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    @sleepymom5 I love your pic! What a great looking family!

As far as my clogging, it’s mostly for fun but we perform whenever we are asked. Our favorite audience- the people at nursing homes!!! We did perform a Christmas show for a collection of group homes. It was so much fun and we got to stay and dance with the residents from the homes.
  • eminater
    eminater Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    Username: eminater
    Week 4
    Weigh-in day : Tuesday
    Previous Weight:
    Current Weight: 205.8

UM! CHRISTMAS!!!!
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,448 Member
    Options
    Daily check in for: Wednesday
    Logged: Yes and under
    Water: 64oz
    Exercise & Steps: 15 min on bike and only 7162 steps

I didn't exercise as much as I would have liked yesterday and didn't get my steps in either. I would have done a walking video quick but my feet really hurt. I think it is from wearing heels over the holidays. Christmas eve mass was a killer and we weren't there in time to get seats. Today they do feel better. I plan to go to the trainer and time permitting do the bike or the walking tape. The bike is a little complicated now. It seems like you have to take a class to get it to work. By a class, you hook up your tablet and there is an app that you can take classes. I figure out how to just get on the bike and have it go without the tablet. I am sure there is a way to do it manually but I haven't figured it out yet. Since I am in a hurry, I will probably just do a walking tape. I have a lot of running around to do and then I need to get to NJ this afternoon. I am debating weather I will stay over or not now. I really need to get some healthy food in the house. I guess it depends what I can get done before I have to leave. Tomorrow is my weigh in day. This morning I was way up, weird thing is, I feel really light. Lol! I was shocked! Oh well, I will drink a lot of water today. I also plan to eat "breakfast for dinner" as we are going to a diner for dinner. So that will be easy. No drinking as I will be driving so this shouldn't set me back.
    I need to get back into a good routine. I was doing well planning my day the night before, my meals at least the day before, reading my book...I have to get back to that, I am not doing too bad but it is a lot easier when you plan!

Hope everyone has a great day! It is almost 2019! Where does the time go?

@twyla77 Lol! That’s so funny! Sounds like you had a nice Christmas!
    @bbcbw maintaining isn’t bad. Keep it going!
    @amsandos good plan! You are right, you don’t need to wait for the new year to start!
  • sleepymom5
    Options

1. Strike a pose Sunday, selfie with a little introduction

2. Healthy Meal Monday, picture of what did you have for dinner

3. To my work out on Tuesday, picture of home, park, gym, where do you work out?

4. Inspirational Wisdom Wednesday, Picture of what motivates you to keep going

5. Transformation Thursday, picture what has changed about you this month

6. Fun Festivities Friday, what do you do to liven it up

7. Silly Saturday- post a pic of something silly or fun
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    pc26g7i3608p.jpeg
    Finished hats
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    GOOD MORNING TEAM
    THE FOLLOWING ARE YOUR NEW TEAM MATES TO THIS POINT IN THE REGISTRATION PSROCESS. PLEASE REACH OUT TO THEM AND MAKE THEM FEEL WELCOMED TO YOUR TEAM
    THANKS GREG

@czvanut
    @Cafelelia <<<<<RETURNING FROM AN INJURY (TRIMSTONES)
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Daily check in for: Wednesday
    Logged: No
    Water: Not enough
    Exercise & Steps: 12091 steps

That was not unexpected. I am feeling really quite crappy about it. I was 137 lbs on October 10th. that's 16 lbs in 2 and a half months. Holy Toledo. Wrong way clyde. I am gathering from this that the diet I was on was not sustainable. Good thing I am going to try again. I will not give up. even though right now I want too. I have given up before and that is how I gained weight till I reached my highest of 196 lbs. I can't quit. it hurts more to quit than to stay on path. I just want to cry about it. and I probably will.
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    @Mrsbell8well They are so cute!
    @ihp2015 What an awesome transformation!
    @cyndiesstuff I am curious, do you think you have inflammation with all the pain you have been having? Maybe that is part of your gain. It is Christmas time too-maybe drink up with the water too. I am not looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow. Lol!
  • GingerPwr
    GingerPwr Posts: 1,979 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone! I've just joined the group for the January challenge. I am excited about joining a group for support and accountability. I keep wanting to lose weight, but am unmotivated and lack will power.

Anyway, starting weight as of yesterday is 164 (home scale is usually 5 lbs lighter than at the gym or doctor's office, but I'm going with it.)
  • ihp2015
    ihp2015 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    @cyndiesstuff: I know exactly how you feel, Cyndie! It's so frustrating when a diet isn't working, but you've done it before, and you can do it again! Have a good long cry and then get right back at it!

I also have been going up and down the last few months, but no more! Let's vet back to our team's motto of just one day! Just for today, I still very 10,000 steps. What are you going to do today?
This discussion has been closed.