Replies

• TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    Wednesday check in
    Calories are under
    Water is over
    Exercise was 40 minutes on the treadmill

My goal for tomorrow is to keep doing what I need to do. I also have to go back to work after having almost two weeks off. 😊
  • UTMom81
    UTMom81 Posts: 1,385 Member
    Options
    Jactop wrote: »
    Tuesday check in (again)

Exercise: 45 min treadmill + strength training legs
    I also walked to do errands today and got in extra steps doing racoon avoidance. When I opened the front door to leave, a raccoon tried to run into our house. I screamed and slammed the door but he got his little paw stuck. When I tried to open it a crack to free him he kept trying to push his way in. Can't believe how strong those little suckers are. I thought if I sprayed an aerosol while opening the door a little the noise might scare him off but he was persistent. Even after he was free he still wanted in so now when I leave the house I'm going out the back door and doing a big loop to avoid running into him again. I'd recognize him right away. He has a sore paw and smells like lemon pledge.

Lol, this is too funny! I can just see all this happening!
  • UTMom81
    Options
    Wednesday Check In
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 17 mi bike ride, 1 hour of kayaking
    Water: tons
    No Junk Food Challenge: Check!
    Tomorrow: Stay in the green, find ways to be active, only eat while sitting down.
  • Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Wednesday check in
    Calories are under
    Water is over
    Exercise was 40 minutes on the treadmill

My goal for tomorrow is to keep doing what I need to do. I also have to go back to work after having almost two weeks off. 😊

I’m going back tomorrow too. Not really looking forward to it but two days and then its the weekend again.
  • Kres567
    Options
    Tuesday check in (again)
    Everything I tried to post yesterday kept disappearing

Calories were right on
    Water: 100oz +

Exercise: 60 min treadmill and strength training upper body

Wednesday check in

Calories a little under

I also walked to do errands today and got in extra steps doing racoon avoidance. When I opened the front door to leave, a raccoon tried to run into our house. I screamed and slammed the door but he got his little paw stuck. When I tried to open it a crack to free him he kept trying to push his way in. Can't believe how strong those little suckers are. I thought if I sprayed an aerosol while opening the door a little the noise might scare him off but he was persistent. Even after he was free he still wanted in so now when I leave the house I'm going out the back door and doing a big loop to avoid running into him again. I'd recognize him right away. He has a sore paw and smells like lemon pledge.

😂😂😂 Your story cracked me up! Thanks for the laugh @Jactop
  • Kres567
    Options
    Wednesday Check In

Calories: I am probably over. I didn’t log much today.
    Water: good
    Exercise: over 12K for steps; 40 minute run/walk treadmill program.

Goal for tomorrow: log everything. I’m back to work tomorrow so being back on schedule will make things a little easier. I also want to go for a walk at lunch. Supposed to be +9 degrees Celsius here tomorrow.
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,574 Member
    Options
    Wednesday Check In

Water: on track
    Exercise: over 10K steps, including a 50 minute outdoor walk in the cold; martial arts class was cancelled, so it was just the walk

Actions for tomorrow: food on plan, extra water, yoga/spinning class in the evening
  • Wishusdonna
    Wishusdonna Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Wednesday Check In

Water: on track
    Exercise: 9107 steps

Goal for next couple of days. Will try to get over 10K steps today and try to eat fewer flour-based products tomorrow. Everything fine on plan though.
  • pjmfitforme
    pjmfitforme Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Wednesday check in

Calories-under
    Water-over
    Exercise-trx suspension training

Dat two without alcohol and sweets
  • UTMom81
    Options
    magnusMLQ wrote: »
    Username: magnusMLQ
    Week: Week 1
    Weigh In Day: Monday
    PW = 180.8
    CW= 180.5

Not bad for a week of partying.
    Like I've said in an older post, i had this thoughts to move to the cheering squad. 2018 was a great year for me. I've learned so many things about me. I've lost more weight than i planned. I reached my goal in August. I smashed my goal with extra 20lbs. I'm at a healthy weight now. You were a big part of my success, and I have to thank you all. Now my plan is to maintain this weigh or add few lbs of muscles. So for now, please move me to the support team. Thank you!

Congratulations on meeting, even exceeding your goals. Hope you hang around still though.
  • Kres567
    Options
    PW = 180.8
    CW= 180.5

Like I've said in an older post, i had this thoughts to move to the cheering squad. 2018 was a great year for me. I've learned so many things about me. I've lost more weight than i planned. I reached my goal in August. I smashed my goal with extra 20lbs. I'm at a healthy weight now. You were a big part of my success, and I have to thank you all. Now my plan is to maintain this weigh or add few lbs of muscles. So for now, please move me to the support team. Thank you!

Congrats @magnusMLQ!
  • Kres567
    Options
    Wednesday check in

Calories-under
    Water-over
    Exercise-trx suspension training

Dat two without alcohol and sweets

Awesome day! Trx is so hard - have you been doing it for a while?
  • deconstructeddancer
    Options
    Thursday check-in
    Calories: Over
    Water: Yes!
    Exercise: Yoga - total body conditioning 2
    Goal or Improvement for tomorrow: Get workout in and succeed at water intake
  • sunshineplace
    sunshineplace Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Tuesday check in (again)
    Everything I tried to post yesterday kept disappearing

Calories were right on

Exercise: 60 min treadmill and strength training upper body

Wednesday check in

Calories a little under

Omg sorry for your raccoon run in but picturing that is hilarious.

PW = 180.8
    CW= 180.5

Congratulations! That is awesome and very inspiring!
  • sunshineplace
    sunshineplace Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Sunshineplace
    Week 1
    Weigh day Thursday
    Previous 162.8
    Current 166.2

😬 I had a huge gain over the last two weeks. Much expected as I ate and drank all I wanted but now back to work!!
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,803 Member
    Options

Water: Yes!
    Exercise: sloveling snow
    Goal or Improvement for today more walking weighty training
This discussion has been closed.