TEAM WEIGHT NO MORE JANUARY 2019 TEAM CHAT

Options

Replies

• sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    @Czvanut I am glad that you are part of this group. You are so active and supportive I feel like you have been here longer than just a few weeks! Thanks for the yoga tips. I actually contacted whoever does her web site to see if they had any tips for my nausea. I really want to do yoga!
    @fieryVixsin. Nice loss!
    @cafelelia Not bad! Moving in the right direction! I also had gained about 15lbs since the spring. My own fault, no injuries, but I do know the frustration of gaining after doing so well. Sounds like January is off to a good start for you!
    @Mrsbell8well Thanks! I may look for it at Michaels.
    @eyesopennow That’s not bad at all. I know you will turn it around
    @cyndiesstuff Thankfully a quiet weekend of taking down the decorations. I remember this summer my weekends being from Thursday to Monday! Pennsylvania Pam is a little better behaved. Thanks for
    Posting about hunger. That’s where I finished in the book. I plan to redo that part and then continue on Monday where I left off before the holidays
    @kirsten11872 No worries, I know things get busy! I just don’t want you to leave us! You have a lot of reasons to keep you motivated. I know you can really do well. Get through the weekend the best you can and then get back at it next week! Hugs!
    @pacsnc6 I have your last weigh in as being 166.6 so you actually are down a little!
    @shirin_k I love how you had a yummy salad and everyone enjoyed it. It seems like you are planning and even able to schedule exercise into your busy day! You should be proud of yourself!
    @coolchick207 amazing loss! That is awesome especially with everything you have going on.
    Nstephenson01 Happy to hear you are having a good week! I know you are enjoying this time with your husband even with his projects. Have a nice weekend!
    @lennoncpa Nice loss!
  • sleepymom5
    Options
  • phoebe112476
    phoebe112476 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Busy busy day back at work. No time for a yoga class. I tried again to do yoga with Adrienne. I don’t know why - but I just can’t get into doing yoga st home. Though the why maybe in the two dogs and one kid on my yoga mat, one kid asking me dozens of questions about Zelda gaming, one dog barking off and on for no apparent reason, and my cell phone texts going off from some leftover work stuff!! I love Adrienne and don’t think the issue is in the presentation. Happily I have time for a yoga class Saturday and Sunday this weekend. Maybe next week I will put all the dogs and kids away and try yoga at home one more time before giving up entirely. The problem with this plan is it tends to get late before I can get them all settled and then I am tired! Lol, but I will try. Anyone with the same issue? I think the motivation is the me time, and lack of distractions, in a class setting. Plus I am not able to give up so easily with an audience. Hope you all are having a great beginning to the weekend. Power in team!
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    p4nc51sszuco.jpeg

Not really urgent, more of an FYI-For those who have been including their weekly step counts with their weights. We are not doing the weekly step totals with the weigh ins anymore.

This has nothing to do with the step challenge, please continue to post your step count daily on the January step challenge page as you have been doing.

Thank you and good night!
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    @phoebe112476 I can totally see how all the distractions can take away from a workout. Especially a workout like yoga where peace and mindfulness are important. Hope you have a great weekend!
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    I thought the January step challenge began on the 6th. Am I wrong about that? Can u repost that link. I think I’m lost.
    @cyndiesstuff loved your snackie post. I’m sitting here hungry but it’s bedtime. Thanks for the reminders. No late night snackie for me.
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    @sleepymom5
    @ihp2015
    @Shirin_k
    @Lenka1
    @Carlsoda
    @Mrsbell8well
    @cyndiesstuff
    @eyesopennow
    @ljdanny
    @DananaNanas

Okay steppers. Thanks for stepping up. I need to make a correction. the challenge runs from DEC30TH-FEB 2ND. So go to the new thread to record your steps for yesterday and every day going forward.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10714714/january-2019-step-challenge#latest

Thanks Team!!!

For @Mrsbell8well and anyone else who may have missed this. Just click on the link and update your steps. Thank you!
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    @twyla77 Sounds like you had a good day! Keep it up!

@Mrsbell8well I believe it was initially supposed to be the 6th but they changed it. Sorry for the confusion.
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    don't mind the dog hair on the carpet. lol. that dog is a hairy beast!
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    mws9zeeoxfcn.jpg

DECEMBER WEEK 4 WINNERS...

TEAM % LOST and TEAM LBS LOST...

FOR DEMBER WEEK 4 ALL OF OUR TEAMS HAD A GAIN. HEY, ITS OK!! It happens. Now to learn from it and move on!!

Still, we have reason to celebrate, Here is who stood out on this past difficult week.....

INDIVIDUAL % LOST

1st - @lyssysho26 - 2.41%
    2nd - @Jan110144 - 2.19%
    3rd - @murrell007 - 1.55%

INDIVUDUAL LBS LOST

1st - @lyssysho26 - 5.6
    2nd - @Jan110144 - 3.1
    3rd - @TattooedDolphinGirl78 AND @cassiegetsfit2013 - 2.6

HONORABLE MENTIONS

@cassiegetsfit2013 @TattooedDolphinGirl78 @pioneerrose
    @Amsandos @AustinRuadhain
    @chardonais21 @jenready