• AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Username: anneboleynsrevenge
    Week: 4
    Weigh in day: Friday
    PW: 152
    CW: 149.6

I feel like i feep gaining and losing the same few pounds. From 149-155. And my cycle always massively affects my bloating. It’s hard for me to tell what’s water or fat. I really need to break through to at least 148 to feel like I’m improving. I originally weighed in for this competition at 157 so it’s pretty good so far but I want to feel more confident about fat vs water loss. So that annoys me. Oh well, slow but sure.

@Anneboleynsrevenge I'd suggest that you track it in a graphical format, like I know MFP can show you a graph over time and I tend to weigh daily so I can see it better (that's not the best way to track weight for everyone, but it's my preference) and a graph that shows you the linear curve will help, because there are fluctuations, but it's the trend that is important and that just takes time to see...be patient.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    ssssanaaaa wrote: »
    Username: ssssanaaaa
    Week: January Week 3
    PW = 180.8
    CW= 179.3

Hoping to end strong!

You made it to the 170s!!!!
    I am so proud of you!!!! <3<3
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Daily check in Jan 25

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes. Did 20 mins of cardio.

A sort of NSV: I just crossed out of the morbidly obese BMI range. That’s motivating! I’ve set my next small goal for 25 lbs, that will be my next BMI range change. Can’t wait!
  • IanMoone30
    IanMoone30 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Track yes
    Calories over
    Exercise no
    I’ve been lazy eating more than double what I should and not exercising. Everyday I say I’m going to fast but when morning comes I just doesn’t happen. I need to find away to stick with it. I’m starting to gain weight back instead of losing it. Not real happy with myself right now
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: January 25th

Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: No, rest day

I need to do a better job of watching my carbs and proteins. I'm doing fine staying under my calorie goal, but sticking to my goal of staying under 90 carbs is a lot tougher. I have increased my fiber intake so the net carbs aren't too bad......but I can't let it get out of control.
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    batgirl140 wrote: »
    Daily check in Jan 25

Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes. Did 20 mins of cardio.

A sort of NSV: I just crossed out of the morbidly obese BMI range. That’s motivating! I’ve set my next small goal for 25 lbs, that will be my next BMI range change. Can’t wait!

Congrats!!! That is a big achievement.

• batgirl140
    Options
    IanMoone30 wrote: »
    Track yes
    Calories over
    Exercise no
    I’ve been lazy eating more than double what I should and not exercising. Everyday I say I’m going to fast but when morning comes I just doesn’t happen. I need to find away to stick with it. I’m starting to gain weight back instead of losing it. Not real happy with myself right now

@IanMoone30 maybe not jump right into a fast day? Maybe start back into things slowly, work towards getting your calories back down first? Don’t give up you can get things straightened out again!!
  • batgirl140
    Options
    Daily Post: January 25th

Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: No, rest day

I need to do a better job of watching my carbs and proteins. I'm doing fine staying under my calorie goal, but sticking to my goal of staying under 90 carbs is a lot tougher. I have increased my fiber intake so the net carbs aren't too bad......but I can't let it get out of control.

@CindyJNC1963 yes I really watch all my numbers closely. It’s really helping me stick to this. Feel like I’m in control. 😊
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Vicky2767
    Jan week 3?
    Sat
    PW 174.9
    CW 175.9
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    vicky2767 wrote: »
    Vicky2767
    Jan week 3?
    Sat
    PW 174.9
    CW 175.9

I am not going to complain about this one. I’ve had a bad cold since wed, thurs I stayed in bed literally all day. Feel a lot better since thurs but still sick. Just gonna take it one day at a time at this point. Hope y’all have a great weekend.
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,781 Member
    Options
    Digger61
    Jan week 4
    Sat
    PW 256
    CW 256
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,781 Member
    Options
    On the road visiting grandkids so I do not have a scale
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Friday)

Calories: No
    Exercise: Yes

I actually did well at the potluck at work and only ate a small amount of two different foods, but failed on calories when I went Mall walking. Had a milkshake that put me over 😣

I really have to make better food decisions.
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Username: Bm00re2u
    Week: January Week 4
    PW =136.2 lbs.
    CW= 137 lbs.

😣
    Not where I wanted to be in January. Reevaluating my goals for February.
  • batgirl140
    Options
    Bm00re2u wrote: »
    Daily Post (Friday)

Calories: No
    Exercise: Yes

I actually did well at the potluck at work and only ate a small amount of two different foods, but failed on calories when I went Mall walking. Had a milkshake that put me over 😣

I really have to make better food decisions.

Dangers of the mall! 😊
    Good choices most of the time will give you the chance to have those treats! Good weighin day yesterday so I made room for chips and ice cream! 😁
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

Weigh in ...

Mg07030
    Weigh in day Saturday
    Week 4 January
    PW 141.6
    CW 140.0

Long days and longer nights here... not getting in a lot of exercise since I’m burning the midnight oil.. but I’ve been staying under cals. These last 10 lbs are up and down, up and down.

Making a bigger effort this week to get to gym and eat more nutrient dense foods. And more water 💦!
    Hope you are having a great week!!

Back to work work work here. ;)
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Bm00re2u wrote: »
    Username: Bm00re2u
    Week: January Week 4
    PW =136.2 lbs.
    CW= 137 lbs.

😣
    Not where I wanted to be in January. Reevaluating my goals for February.

Me too! I feel ya! These last few lbs are back and forth for me. Maybe the next few weeks we find a new focus! :)
  • Ver9nika
    Ver9nika Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    IanMoone30 wrote: »
    Track yes
    Calories over
    Exercise no

Are you sure about fasting? I've done it and it's quite extreme... our mind throughout evolution tried to avoid it... maybe try to find easier ways to lose weight? Wishing you all the best!
This discussion has been closed.